Where's everyone:( my goodness.

This morning, I did CC#8 and it was a goodie:eek:

Stats:
4.34 miles travelled
474 calories burned
60 minutes

bbl

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I am going to go for a hike thru the mountains..why not???? So beautiful up there and I never take the time to go up and see the waterfalls, etc. I am gonna work shoulders too, but with the lightest weights ever cuz the shoulder area is the area I MUST be very very careful with. I will go super light for shoulder/chest/back until I don't feel anymore bad sensations going on cuz it is still not right yet, but greatly improved so I feel really good.

Diane Sue,

I use to be able to get VS bras for $5 at this closeout store I was going too..hit or miss though on my size as I only wear 32A. I need to get up to that store again and see what they have. I did get my sweater yesterday..only thing is that I wish they made the sweater longer cuz it could easily end up a "belly top" over time, and I hope not though, but it fits snuggly and looks very nice for now. I looked over the magazine I got with sweater and didn't see anything else I liked.

Good Morning..Ms. Teddygirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Maniacs! Today is a rest day. So, I'm off to do some stretching with Slim Series Cool it Off.

Morning Teddy and Char.:)

Morning all! My workouts start tomorrow! Kind of excited and kind of dreading it! LOL!

Teddygirl - Nice going! Excellent calorie burn. I may do that one tomorrow morning.

Char - How is your neck/shoulder doing?

Dallys - Hi girl!

Hope everyone has an excellent workout today!

Toasty: Hiking, boy does that sound pleasant, I could do for days, in the mountain too, lucky woman! :D

Dallys: Aw……a rest day, you deserve it, you work it hard, ;)

Tonight, I am suppose to do legs, thinking either L&G or B&G, I shall see. I need to do some cleaning I procrastinated last week and the week before that and so on and so on. Really tho, need to start cleaning before I leave next week.

Depending on my mood once I get home this evening. I shall see! If I feel like unloading cleaning products and getting busy or what, I'll see. I walked Monday, Tues and last night, don’t know how to rest, when I get home, immediately change clothes and head out the door, NEED to give it a break, am I rambling or what, LOL

Last edited:
Debbie: Hey there, you snuck in on me! Yep, I had a pretty good workout. I am glad you our starting back to tomorrow, Yahoo!

Morning ladies!

Today I overslept and then got into watching the USA ladies softball team. I did the Power 90 sculpt workout because it is quick. I went very light on the weights - because this is the workout that caused my neck injury.

Take it easy.

Debbie - where all did you go on you bike?

Ally - We went up to Put-in-Bay and spent a day there, went out to Aurora Farms, went to the county fair. We had a blast. I put over 350 miles on my motorcycle! The weather was simply beautiful. We couldn't have had better weather and we had such a great time. It went way too fast, that's for sure.

Hello,
Went to the gym to do cardio circuit. Did 15 min of hill runs at 6.2 mph. (Debbie, thought about you during the hill runs especially when I was wondering how the hell you get through these on a treadmill. It seems easier to run outside on a hill rather than on a treadmill. Had to stop a couple of times to catch my breath.) The highest was 10 and lowest was 5.5 incline. Then did 15 min of steady run at between 7.0 and 8.0 (I'm a little over 6 ft tall so 7.0 is somewhat of a jog for me) then 15 min on the EFX then 12 min of fast rowing. I was going to do 15 min of rowing but stopped at 12 because my shoulders were hurting. Aunt Flo is here today so I sort of burned out fast today.

Toasty- The hike sounds awesome. Hope you have a lot of fun :)

Lora- Is everything ok? You haven't really been your talkative self lately. Hope your husband is treating you better now.

Dallys- How's Rob? Do you recommend any flea killers? I know Advantix is not good for dogs but I was wondering if Frontline is ok? Wouldn't want to screw up my dopey dog as she's somewhat screwed up already. LOL :rolleyes:

Debbie- What is on the tap for workout tomorrow morning? Is it easy to ride on the bike?

Linda- How's your cold? I'm happy to hear your clothes are looser now. It's always a good feeling. :) How are the kids? When do they go back to school?

To everyone else, great job on workouts. Have a great and hardcore day! ;)

Lisa - I'm doing cardio tomorrow morning. Not sure what workout yet. Speaking as a first time rider - no, it's not hard to ride a bike. It's hard to learn the shifting, though. I had a hell of a time with that. Now it's second nature. I love it. I never in a million years ever thought I'd have my own motorcycle. It's weird. :)

Maniacs

Debbie- Put in Bay is pretty close to us here, did you take the ferry or Jet Express across? Were you able to take your bike's across? Did you go to the winery? Very cool welcolme back.

BBl..I hope.
Amber

Debbie- Put in Bay is pretty close to us here, did you take the ferry or Jet Express across? Were you able to take your bike's across? Did you go to the winery? Very cool welcolme back.

BBl..I hope.
Amber

Amber - We took the Miller Ferry. It's cheap. No, we didn't take our bikes over, too crowded. We took a taxi from the back of the island to the front and just walked for hours. It was fun. We've been to the winery before and the crystal caves, but didn't go this time. That stuff kind of bores me. I just like looking at the clothes and stuff and eating tons of junk. :eek:

I thought I was going to get done earlier this morning. DD called and talked a lot and then I had to feed the baby in the middle of my workout.She is almost 6 months so I am sure she will be holding her bottle better soon. Had to fix her cereal.
Today I started my workout with a treadmill walk/jog for 1hr and 16 minutes. I went 5 1/4 miles. I forgot to note the calorie burn because I did not need to stop and leave after all. (reason I thought I would get done earlier) Got up at 5 :0
I then did Tracey's parts series back, biceps, triceps, shoulders.
Then Amy's 10 Minute Solution tone trouble zones arms & shoulders using
my heavy band for most of it. Then the Sleek abs segment with the heavy band. I finished using the parts premix pilates, abs, yoga and skipped the stretch. Burned 1011 calories

Charlotte, hope your sweater doesn't get shorter. Is it cotton?? I love some of the cashmere stuff but can't wear it because I seem to be allergic to it. I almost always go for a cotton or cotton polyester or nylon blend. I just looked at the catalog that I have and didn't see the purple one I want in it. Purple is my favorite color and I am seeing a lot of it now:D My first car was purple. My Dad took it to his shop and had it painted purple and I sewed purple naugahyde seat covers for it. It did have a white top to break up the purple LOL I should have went to the mall and tried the bras on. I am not much of a Mall person myself.

Afternoon Maniacs,

Did Amy's Kickbox Extreme this morning and loved it. Funny how it seemed to go forever when I previewed it, but it flew by this morning. I think it around 1 hr 8 min. I reaaly do need to get more of her stuff. Anyone got any recommendations?

Lisa - Nice workout! The cold is completely gone!:D The clothes are starting to get looser, but I still have a ways to go. The kids start on Sept. 3rd and 4th. What about yours?

Linda - I have the A team boot camp and really like it. It is an intense workout and gets a lot of calories burned about an hour. I also have the dome workout - which is with the BOSU - but I haven't even done that one yet.

I will have to try the kickbox extreme. I have joined net flix - and I am trying workouts before I order them for good.

Debbie - sounds like a great time! I feel like I need another vacation!

The hike was nice and relaxing..temperature perfect! Have to do that again more often.

Diane Sue,

Purple has been one of my favorite colors too. As a little girl, there was a purple house near where I lived that I told my parents would be mine..over the years the house was painted another color and so I didn't want it anymore. lol. My first car was bright orange..was my grandparents at first...1976 Chevy Nova Hatchback. I was gonna paint it black, but I got married and we sold it.

Hey again! My Cool-it-Off stretch felt really good this morning...I so needed it. Question; I have a tight IT band on my left knee, anyone have any cures for that one? It's driving me nuts with this constant dull ache.

Lisa- Rob is doing great! He is probably, like you said, gonna stay for winter. He is still so dependent on us. He chirps right outside my shop door for food now...loud!...how confident is that? I'm trying to cut the apron strings, but he's so manipulative! :rolleyes: We let him stay out on his own last night and he roosted right under our patio in the rafters. He was so wild when we had him captive and now that he is free, he acts all tame,wth? About the Fleas. I am no expert in that area. That is one thing great about Utah, we don't have many fleas. I rarely see them and when I do, it's usually because someone took their dog out of state. So, I've never had to go thru the process of figuring out what was best out of all the flea applications. I'd ask your vet and see what type they recommend, or better yet, ask a shelter or humane society as they won't be selling a certain brand (not that all vets do that, but some do).

Last edited:
Dallys, we had a pair of robins that would sit on the eve of the house and chatter at us right over our head. They were guarding their nest that was in the bush by the door.

Charlotte, I remember the bright orange cars:)

Linda, Amy has so many good workouts. I would recommend Hi/Lo Knockout if you like intensity. Has an excellent ab workout too. Her weight workouts are excellent too. I particularly like Slo Mo and All Pump Extreme.

Ally, the Dome workout is good but kind of short. I think it is only 24 minutes with the stretch. I have done it twice for a nice workout. I also have used it as an add on to another workout.

Short thread today.. no one working out??

I actually got it done early (er) today.. but then didn't get a chance to post it :T

Legs (at home)-
Squats - 5 X 15 (fast)
Lunges - 3 X 10
Plies - 5 X 15 (fast)
Sissy Squats (first time with these!!) - X 3
HS Raises X 1 (yeah, tried doing this with my feet under the couch.. didnt really work)
Deadlifts X 3
Glutes/Inner Thigh on Ball (GS)

Cardio-
Skate practice - 2 hours

Amy's definitely got some good stuff. The dome workout is cool, but yes, short, so I usually do it with Cardio Pump Step. Sometimes I just do the weight part of CPS if I do the dome too, sometimes I do the whole thing. I use her Abs and Stretch a lot and her A Team Bootcamp, too. Slow Mo is good and will probably be my next rotation.

Tonight I did Pyramid Lower Body

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.