HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS AUG 13

Got up earyl again this morning, I was up at 4:15, did Turbo Fire Hiit 20 and then STS chest and back, meso cycle 3. Ready for some breakfast, hoping for a short day at work then home to get some things done. Have a great day and great workouts everyone.

Roselyn-4:15 :eek: nice work, what do u think of turbo fire?

Yesterday, I did a 15 min ropes gone wild workout, trx ab work, & foam rolling. My legs were beat up :D

Today was Meso 3, Week 1, Disc 27, Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps. This is one long workout. Glad it was on a Friday when I'm off from work. I changed some of the exercises, especially with triceps, because the ones Cathe does I have to question. For instance, in grouping 2, she does one-arm overhead tricep extensions - why not do both arms at the same time? It saves time, especially for an already long workout. And for grouping 3, I did Close Grip Barbell Press instead of Cross-Body Extensions because how can you go heavy with CBE? This is suppose to be a strength Meso cycle, CBE is not a strenth building exercise. Plus that exercise hurts my right shoulder.

So this is what I did:

Approximately 1 minute rest between each exercise and grouping.

Warmup:
Standing Barbell Front Press - 25#/15 reps
Standing Barbell Front Press - 30#/12 reps

Workout:
Standing Barbell Front Press - 45#/8 reps
Barbell Curl - 55#/8 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Dumbbell Extension - 20's/8 reps
***Did 4 sets of these exercises.

Seated Lateral Raise - 12's/8 reps
Incline Curls on Stability Ball - 20's for 1 set, 22's for 3 sets/8 reps
Double Arm Overhead Extension - 30#/8 reps

Seated Rear Delt Flyes - 15's/8 reps
Seated Concentration Curls - 22's for 1 set, 25's for 3 sets/8 reps
Close Grip Barbell Press - 60#/8 reps

Roselyn - WOW! 4:15!! Incredible. Nice job girl!

Theresa - Ropes gone wild sounds like fun. Is it jumping rope or something else?

Hi to all that comes! Hope you all have a great day and workouts!

My workout this morning started with Kelly Coffey's Power Sculpt, I had to pause after the w/up and forgot to restart the HR monitor so I repeated the first 3.5 minutes of the workout to get the numbers:) . So workout was 39 minutes and calories burned was 231, I then did the Power Sculpt timesaver 24 minutes which is each round 1 time 123 calories. I did lower the weight slightly on the premix. I was using 12,s, 15's and 10's the first time through. I followed this with Turbo Fire Hiit 15 Max HR 161 17 minutes calories burned 122(not that good) I contemplated Turbo Fire Stretch 40 but opted for Bob Harpers Yoga for the Warrior stopping at the relax and meditate portion 56 minutes 163 calories. Total time was 2 hr 16 minutes and calories burned 637
Sorry I haven't been here to post as much but I have had family here and things to go do so much lately there is no time.

Debbie, I haven't been to my grandson's practice yet this season. I do go though. It was 101 yesterday and I have had so much trouble with allergies I don't want to go outside. DH went though because he wanted to watch them play. I have plenty of things to go see the children do. My granddaughter does basketball and soccer every year. They keep life interesting.

Roselyn, I noticed that they have Hiit 20 two times and Fire 45 two times on week four. That is where I am next week. Actually I started June 28 with Hiit 15 and then started using the Advanced workouts July 2, so I have been doing these for quite awhile. I may start changing up the rotation to my own pretty soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.