Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for April 2014

Yay! Maybe spring will finally get here now that it's April! :eek:

Today I did the Upper Body Premix of High Reps. I had a great workout, haven't done that one in a while becasue it used to bother my upper back and neck/shoulder area. I was careful with the exercises and went quite light although a few exercises felt like I went way too heavy. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow. I like the ab workout on this, too. It's a killer!

Hope you all have great workouts today!

Today I did High Reps Lower Body Premix. I forgot I can't workout on Thursday or Friday - Well, if I get up early enough I probably can workout Friday. But tomorrow I have an early morning meeting. So I wanted to get a good workout in today. I did the premix which was a killer and then I got on my treadmill for about 20 minutes. Got 3/4 mile walk in on an incline.

Legs are rubber!

Hope you all have a great day.

I think that I forgot that yesterday was the first day of April when I posted:eek: Yesterday was actually a blurr of activity till almost bedtime. Anyway today I did URX-MT Gay Gasper Total Body Metabolic Strength Conditioning, 51 minutes, 401 calories. I then did T25 RIP'D Up, 29 minutes, 217 calories. I finished off with The Art of Flow Yoga with Zuzana Flow segment, 16 minutes,90 calories. Workout was 96 minutes and calories burned 707.

Debbie, great workouts. Nice job getting in the lower body and some cardio this morning ;)

This morning I started with X Train Cardio Leg Blast, 56 minutes, 387 calories. I then did Lean legs and abs, compound segments and chair firewalker, followed with Great Glutes floor work, 37 minutes, 216 calories. I then did Amy's Kettle Bell Dynamics abs and Step Challenge 3 abs 1 with the kettle bell along with the stretch 35 minutes. I like the stretch on step challenge 3 Total time was 2 hr 8 minutes and calories burned 784. Tomorrow I will be rushed to get anything in. The house inspection is at 8 am. the stretch on step challenge 3 Total time was 2 hr 8 minutes and calories burned 784.

Roselyn, I did legs today too :D

Today I had to split my workout since we had an inspection for our house sale. I did Kelly Coffey 30 minutes to fitness shape up workout #2 and added the 1st tabata cardio from workout 1, 36 minutes, 262 calories. Later I came back and did Shape up weight only up to the point where I started workout 2, 17 minutes, 109 calories. Since there is not really any biceps in this workout I did Kelly's Muscle definition biceps only and abdominals, 24 minutes, 104 calories and finished with Chalean Extreme Recharge for a stretch, 21minutes, 89 calories. Total time was 98 minutes and calories burned 600.

This morning I did URX-MT Amy Bento Kickbox Metabolic Interval, 52 minutes, 437 calories. I then did Urban Rebounding Compilation 2 Dance Bound, 31 minutes, 251 calories. I finished off with Urban Rebounding Compilation #1 Abdominal Bound 20 minutes, 56 calories. Workout was 1 hr. 52 min., 744 calories.

Hi everyone! I'm back. I went away for a long weekend get-away with my cousins. We had so much fun. We walked for miles this weekend but ate really bad too. My legs are really sore. Today I just got on my treadmill and walked 1.5 miles. Jogging or running was not in the cards for me.

I see you all had awesome workouts lately! Nice job everyone! :)

Today I started with Gym Styles, chest and triceps and added on the shoulder, 59 minutes, 359 calories. I then did Urban Rebounding Box and Bound from Compilation #2, 28 minutes, 271 calories. I finished off with Core Max #3 with the medicine ball, 18 minutes, 107 calories. Total time was 1 hr. 46 min., calories burned 737.
I had to make my own worksheet. When my other computer quit I guess it had the worksheets for Gym Styles in it. I checked my thumb drive and have lots of work sheets but not these.

Debbie, good to have you back and that you had a pleasant weekend holiday.

Well, no workout for me this a.m. We had unexpected company come over late last night and that really threw me off. I could not get up when my alarm clock went off. :( I'll get something in for sure tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great day and workouts!

Yea, where is Teddygirl? Check in with us please!! :)

Today I did Party Rockin Step #2 Extreme 8 combos with finished, 61 minutes, 430 calories. I then did Gym Styles Back and Biceps, 35 minutes, 224 calories. I finished with Zuzka Power Yoga Series #1 using only 3 minutes of chair series (as my knee was not liking the burpees into the jump) , balance and plyo, warrior and cool down, 20 minutes, 108 calories. Total time was 1 hour 55 minutes and calories burned 762.

Debbie, I hate being thrown off and I get that a lot lately. Right now I keep pushing my workouts to get everything in. I never know who will be in the house and weekends we are moving loads of the stuff I pack all week.

Yes, where is Teddy.

Roselyn, I really do enjoy Flex Train.

Today I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and I did the whole thing. Usually I skip the 3rd challenge because I don't like it, but this morning I decided to do it, plus I needed the extra time. Had a good workout but sometimes felt like I was slogging instead of jogging or sprinting. Oh well.

Workout was 55 minutes total, ran 3.25 miles and burned about 469 calories.

Diane Sue - I know what you mean! :)

Today I did Gym Style Legs 67 minutes, 315 calories. We are headed out of state to see my Dad. He was sick and fell and hit his head. He had to have surgery to release the pressure from the brain bleeding. Not sure when I will be back yet.

Geez, have I even worked out this week? What a weird week it has been. Woke up with strained neck Thursday so I didn't workout yesterday. It's about gone today so I did Cardio Coach #1 and did Challenge #3 from Cardio Coach #3. Had a great workout.

Workout was 50 minutes total, ran 2.75 miles and burned 402 calories.

Diane Sue - Praying for your dad. I hope he's ok.

No workout. We came home today. My Dad has remained in a coma. They did a second CAT scan today and it is still stable. They also did an EEG. Since it is the weekend , results will not be back till next week. His vitals are all good. I have packing to do so we can move out the 26th. I just pray he wakes up soon. It was tough leaving him and not knowing. My brothers are there with him.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.