Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 6/27

orphylea

Cathlete
Morning maniacs! I did 4DS bootcamp cardio and then did the KB cardio too. I always do it in the reverse so it was nice to mix it up.

Shana: I'm excited for you! Are you taking it easy today? If I know you probably not! :p I ended up doing ME abs yesterday b/c I love it. I will check on that core work in the KS DVD, I SWEAR.

Diane Sue: Did you survive? I thought of you yesterday.

Have a great Saturday!

Today I worked my Legs. Had a pretty good workout. I need to change up my rotation. I'm still holding onto about 10 extra pounds and nothing that I'm doing is helping me lose it. I'm a bit upset about it. I'm gonna work something up tomorrow and start something new Monday. I may cut out my extreme lifting for a while and go with some endurance workouts, add in some yoga and three days of cardio and see what happens. I just don't get it.

8 minute warmup on treadmill.

1 minute rest between each set

LEGS
Leg Press Station: 185# - 10/10/10/10\

Static Lunge: 85# - 10/10/10

Leg Extensions:
90# - 12/12/12
80# - 10
75# - 8
70# - 8
***This was a drop set, no rest after set 3. These really burn.

Elevated SLDL's: 85# - 10/10/10

Barbell Calf Raises: 135# - 20/20/20

That is all...

Have a great weekend everyone!

I did a bosu w/out today. ( I think Seasun Ziegler?) Has anyone done a cathe w/out on a bosu and if so which one? Also, has anyone ever tried the power crunch protein bars. I saw them at vitacost and it seemed to get good reviews just always like to check your opinions here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.