Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 6/26

orphylea

Cathlete
Morning! I did Kimberly Spreen's Absolute Kickboxing, the KB premix followed by ME upper body premix. I forgot how many reps the biceps section has- totally wimped out and took a break. :D

Linda: Way to get that WO in yesterday despite being so tired. I did my cardio first this morning and probably should have flipped it like you do with 4DS. Oh well. :)

Diane Sue: Sending you smooth moving vibes!

I had other thoughts but they are gone...

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Well I took 2 rest days (tues and weds) because I wasn't feeling good due to the womanly woes of such so let the body calm down and went into the workout yesterday and felt very strong so it was indeed a good thing to rest.

LEGS:

Squats 180# 3/8
(felt really strong and could have gone higher, but still afraid of injuries)
Deads 130# 3/8
Sissy Squats 2/8 and then 4..felt a pain in my knee so I stopped.
Leg Extensions 95# 3/8
Plie Squats 130# 3/8

SHOULDERS:

Arnold Presses 25's 3/8
Lat Raises 15's 3/8
Circle Flyes 8's 30x's

Abs I did on my own and were various moves.

Today I will do cardio/back. Not sure what cardio I want to do yet. Has to be fun. I am not into rotations or doing anything I don't want to really do anymore! :eek:

I am doing a quick check in before I take my granddaughter to Tennis. We have a walk through at the house at 10 before we go sign papers. I did Kelly Coffey's 30 Minutes to Fitness Bootcamp Premix both workouts and finished off with the bonus 18 minute stretch. I burned 531 calories during the 55 minute bootcamp. Total calories burned with stretch was 620 because I left the w/up on the stretch segment. Have a great weekend. I may check back when we come in later to pick up some things.

Patti, thanks:D

Hi Girly Girl Maniacs! Yesterday, I did CC#1 on the TM but instead of hills, I kept it at sprints. Then I swam a little bit but it was in the hotel pool and there were several kids. I kept to the very side of the pool and they were really good about giving me my space but mostly, I just wanted to get in and practice so all was good. Today, when we get home, I will swim the actual laps - every day, I get a little better and discover some little tip online to try. Anyway, did a little ab work too - calorie burn was 400.

Patti - sometimes, you just need a break! All this talk about Kimberly Spreen as of late has me interested.

Charlotte - awesome weights!! I sit here in awe :)

Diane Sue - all the best on the house!

Nice workouts everyone!! Woo hoo!! Kicking some bootay!!!

This morning I did IMAX 2. What fun! I haven't done that one in ages and ages. I remembered every step and interval. I had a blast!

HR STATS
58 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
37 minutes above zone
497 calories burned

Hope you all have a great Friday. Gotta take my kitty to the vets for shots and to get dewormed. Talk to you all tomorrow!

Shana: Glad you are feeling confident on the swimming piece- I know that has to be a relief. You would like Kimberly- she is not as intense as Cathe but the workouts are easy on the choreography and easy to ramp up in intensity if you want to do that. She does some interesting core work, too. I made a note on my ME sheet for the biceps next time- gotta decrease that weight. :eek:

Charlotte: Holy night woman! The weights just amaze me. Glad you are doing what you want!

Debbie: IMAX 2 is a classic- fun that you remembered it. :)

Diane Sue: Hope it goes OK. I like those KCM 30 minute workouts- the KB ones are fun too and go by really fast.

Patti - *confident* may not quite be the word!!! I am still scared silly :) Feeling much better though than I was Sunday. Much better. Start reading online if you aren't much of a swimmer. There are some great sites out there. What are your fave Kimberly Spreen workouts?

Debbie - we need pics of the kitten! ^..^

Shana: Actually I used to be on a swim team so that part doesn't bother me as much as the running. If it is more than 3 miles, I would worry. :) Kim's new CIA one- Cardio Combat Surge, is probably my favorite. You use a weighted bar or a stick of some kind for the combat surges and they are fun!

Patti - oh well, then - you should most definitely GO FOR IT! That is the scariest part for most people. I will look into that DVD. Does it have neat core work?

Shana: Erm, I don't know. :eek: She usually does have neat core work so I would think yes. I'll check it out- need to do abs anyway.

I did butts and guts overall leg blast. Has anyone ever tried a protein bar called Power Crunch? I saw and ad in Fitness today and they look interesting, but I always like to ask around before I get something.

Okay, last night of Vacation Bible School! WooHoo! I am exhausted! Managed 4DS LIS & Shoulders weights first Premix. Then took a 3.5 mile walk with my client, then kids and I went grocery shopping. LIS took me 53 minutes and I burned 300 calories.

DianeSue - Good Luck on the move!

Ahhh...Debbie's kitty is going to the vet. Glad it's not my kitty! What a nightmare taking her to the vet is!

Today's workout was my yoga class, which is fun and a good workout. When I got home I did the first ab section from Amy's Abs and Stretch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.