Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 4/6

orphylea

Cathlete
Morning maniacs!

Good weekend here- weather was decent and we took the kids to the park both days. I taught DD the concept of racing so she and I ran all over the place. :) She is going to be able to outrun me in a very short time. :eek:

I have been missing another leg workout every week in Meso 1 so I did the first plyo leg routine from Meso 3 yesterday. I wanted to try it and since I'm doing the squat rack routines in Meso 3 I figured why not? Wow, what a workout! Glad it was only 45 minutes because I was done!

I did STS Disc 7 this morning- chest, shoulders and biceps. I need to go back and read Cathe's check in on this one because it kicked my BUTT! The pushups were endless. I'm glad I have another crack at it next week (I think).

I received my GoWearFit in the mail on Saturday night so I've been enjoying playing with it. I burned 2971 calories yesterday! True it was a busy day- Target, Old Navy, grocery store, park and then a workout. But wow, that made me happy. Shana, it has an option to enter 3 days worth of food choices and just use the average instead of logging everyday. I thought you might want to know that.

Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.