Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 3/6

orphylea

Cathlete
I can't believe we don't have a thread yet- are we all sleeping??

I did Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme today followed by 4DS / KB abs only. I love the abs- quick with a nice burn. I did most of Yoga Solutions KB stretch premix but the kids caught me towards the end. I burned 797 calories.

Have a great day maniacs!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday I did:

Cardio Coach 2
Burned 257 cals
30 mins
2.7 mi.

Then continued on with ab work (on my own) and then GS Legs.

Today I will work arms. Tomorrow I will do yoga.

Shana,

Your correct..9mph is suppose to be the limit..haha, it is not though.:p

Not sleeping here:) I have been awake since 3:45. Got my workout in and took my grandson to school. Now I am having some cottage cheese with a Tbs of Simply fruit spread. Workout this morning was STS disc 14 legs 417 calories, High Step Training advanced cardio only 12 min premix two times246 calories, STS abs circuits stability ball abs 98 calories, and finished with STS extended stretch. Total calories burned was 810.
STS weights went like this
trisets
squats dumbbells 36's 10 reps
one leg elevated lunges dumbbells 26's 10 reps
wide stance deadlift dumbbells 36's 10 reps
(did this triset 3 times)
trisets
static lunge dumbbells 36's 10 reps
dumbbell plie squats alternating hands 41# last triset I used 43.5# 10 reps(need heavier next time)
one leg slide back lunges with gliding disc dumbbells 26's 10 reps
trisets
barbell stiff leg deadlift on platform 92# 10 reps
squats narrow stance dumbbells 41# 10 reps
side slide lunge with gliding disc and dumbbell 26# 10 reps
narrow stance squats with dumbbells 41's 10 reps
dumbbell 1 leg calf raises 3 sets 20 reps each leg on platform 42# dumbbell

Morning Ladies -

I did plyo legs today. I have been sleeping well - so I have to shorten my workouts! - Diane Sue, I am sorry you aren't sleeping well. I have been taking Melotnoin? the hormone for sleep, it helps I believe.

anywho - I think I burned quite a bit of calories because I was dripping sweat and breathing hard!

Have a great day everyone.

Morning all! I got to sleep in today! :D

Today was cardio again. Got two days of cardio in this week and that's what I'll do from now on with this rotation. I think I need it. I did a Cardio Coach mix I made up but didn't go balls to the wall. Today I just tried to keep my HR in my in-zone and did pretty well.

Cardio Stats:
46 minutes
6 minutes below zone
24 minutes in zone
18 minutes above zone
379 calories burned
2.7 miles travelled

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hey maniacs! Well, I survived yesterday. Thanks for all your kind words in a very stressful time. I even emailed my coach and asked her how detrimental a glass of wine would be. I sure needed it!

But today is a new day. Workout will be plyometrics and 20 minutes HIIT w/ jumprope.

Diane Sue...you amaze me! I would not even be able to function if I was awake since 3:45 let alone get in a workout!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Finished my workout earlier today. Did some more ab work too. Did MM abs.

Did Tri's and Bi's slow and heavy series.

25# db for overhead presses
12's for lying tricep ext and 10's for kickbacks because I don't want to "kickback" my neck/shoulder/back again. lol.

20's for DB Curls
60# BB for Curls
25# BB for wrist curls

Tomorrow Yoga and a Walk. Have a nice weekend! Heard it will be close to 80 degrees here!!!

Charlotte, I know how you feel about worrying the injury is not going to come back. I think tricep kickbacks can hurt the shoulders when going heavy. I try to feel it more in my delts(learned this from kettlebells) I am so afraid of wrist curls. Will they make my wrists bigger?? Mine are big enough now. You really went heavy on those. DH bought me a bracelet once and found out why I worry about wearing a bracelet. They usually don't fit around my wrist. He had to pay more for a bracelet when we went back to the jewelry store. Kind of messed up the special moment of giving it to me:(

Sonya, DH took over and I got a nap before I went to get my grandson. I took my new Oxygen Magazine with me and was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open to look at it.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.