Hardcore Fitness Maniac Oct 1st

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Hey guys:)

This morning, I did an hour jog + abs, that’s it for me:rolleyes:

Debbie – DANG :eek: Your leg workout was crazy, :eek:) Can you walk today?

TGIF!!

Hi Everyone! I'm off in a bit for my closing, although I STILL don't have the amount I need to close - talk about taking to the wire!! :mad: I hope I get the call soon or I can't possibly make it to the bank and then back to the laywers office in time.....ARGH!!

I didn't do any "formal" workout this morning, but I did buy/move about a thousand pounds of floor tile last night for the new house. I am SOOOO sore today!!! :eek: I also will be painting, cleaning and stripping wallpaper later today - if all goes well - and heck- maybe even if we don't close!!!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend if I don't get time to post!!

Cheryl

Teddy - Great job on the run and abs (and getting it done so early) :)

Cheryl - Exciting stuff and yay :confused: more stress - down to the last minute. Floor Tile Max has a MET value of 12 :p. I hope you have a great weekend in your new place. I'll bet it will feel pretty dang good to be working on your home :) Also, thanks for the tip about Airborne - think I've seen it advertised. Will look into it today (if I can remember to ;) ).

Yesterday I did the Power Circuit from CTX and Bootcamp from 4DS (cardio only for both). I am still riding it out on cold meds but feeling better today than I was a couple days ago for sure. Having said that, I still feel pretty run down. Pushed pretty hard not to just end up in bed. That sounds awfully good to me right now. BUT I have weights and some cardio planned for today (shoulders).

Have a good day everybody :)

Lori

Teddy- nice workout. You seem to be getting back into the swing oh things quite nicely :D

Cheryl- good ggod luck on the closing, & I would be beyond annoyed about the $. And that totally counted as a workout

Yesterday I did a total body trx workout w/ a tabata kb circuit b/t each round. I hope I am ready for this Trx next Saturday:)

Today I did cardio and chose Rhythmic Step. Haven't done this one in a very long time. Remembered all the steps like I just did it yesterday. This one is a fun one. I love the end where all the step setgments are blended together. I wish Cathe would do more workouts like this one.

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. 4 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
51 above zone
553 calories burned

Love the calories burned with this one. And I really like this workout because it's not too high on impact.

Teddygirl - Nope, not sore at all. :eek: Can you believe that? I thought I would be able to walk today. Nice workout, girl!!!

Cheryl - Sending you a prayer that you get that dang call!!!

Lori - Nice workout! Nice mix! I might try that one day!

Theresa - I have no doubt you'll be ready for trx next Saturday! :D

My workout this morning was Amy's Hi/Lo Dynamics doing the abs twice. The first time I used 10# dumbbell and the second I used 12#. Had a hard time with the burpees during the last interval because Olivia was running around me clapping
icon_lol.gif
This was 59 minutes, 434 calories, Max HR 157. I then did Brook Bentons Cardio Pump Fusion Kettlebell Crank segment with a 10# kettlebell 11 minutes 71 calories. I followed this with Butts & Guts Abs 14 minutes, 53 calories, and Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown workout level 2, 29 minutes 109 calories. Total workout time was 1 hr 54 minutes and calories burned was 667.
I stopped at dinner on yesterdays eats. Last night I had a sauteed Kale and Leeks recipe from and Older M&F Hers Magazine. I change it up though. I added some chicken (never have used the prociutto) and some mushrooms. My snack was celery with almond butter. I just buy the little individual packets so I don't have the temptation to eat a whole jar of almond butter. LOL

Teddy, good job on getting that workout in:D

Cheryl, I don't know why they do that on closing. I remember it being down to the day before and not having all of the details and time set. It is crazy. Good luck. I hope everything runs smoothly for you. You have been working hard.

Lori, those colds seem to take forever to go away. Getting over them is such a gradual process and I am impatient:p I hope you get over it quick. Good luck with today's workout plans.

Debbie, nice calorie burn with Rhythmic Step.

Theresa –Sounds like a blasts workout. My KB are now part of my basement furniture LOL :)

Debbie - Of all the Cathe step work outs, rhythmic step I could never caught on. , Glad you are enjoying this rotation:)

Diane: Thank you, yesterday, I made the mistake of getting back into my bed, bc it was so warm, woke up it was 4:50, I was upset :( I need to break this habit. I never did this before, when alarm go off I was up and at it. Nice job, as always.;)

Cheryl – You also, have a wonderful week:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.