Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for Wednesday August 20th

Good Morning Sleepy Maniacs!!!!

This is strange for me to post now! Alright gonna do lowmax and work abs this morning and then go swimming with my daughter.

Have a great day!

Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Valerie's Action Hero 1 again and I upped my weights somewhat. Had a killer workout. Think I went too heavy on deadlifts and flared my sciatica. This workout really keeps your HR elevated with zero cardio. Workout was 75" and I burned 599 calories.

I also did Yoga Shakti - from the matrix for 40 minutes. Felt sooooo good. Need to do more yoga.

I'm off today but I have a ton of stuff to do. Would like to do cardio and abs later.....but truthfully, it will probably not happen.

Have great workouts everyone.

Deb - when does the Avon order go in? I posted the other day asking....but you must have missed it. I want to order 2 lipglosses and I'd like to return one of these Glazewear's....as it's too dark on me.

Morning everyone! I'm back from vacation but not back into my workouts. I'll start back on Friday. DH and I had a great time! Lots of riding, I put over 400 miles on my motorcycle.

Hope you are all doing well! I need to get back to my clean eating. I've had nothing but junk food for almost a week. Loved it, though, but my body didn't. :eek:

Lora - My next order goes in on the 29th. Please pm me your order. I didn't see any of your messages on the check ins since I wasn't on since last Friday.

Morning,

I’m freaking PISSED! My checking account is negative all because this stupid A$$ person put a check in when I specially told his stupid ass not to put in till today. Causing everything else that I was waiting for to clear, to bounce, cost me freaking 99 dollars in overdrafts. I told him NEVER call again! Really WTF has money to throw away ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

This morning, I did 4DS upper body, lovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee this workout. I don’t really feel like listing weights used, I’m still pissed off, everytime (I’m think about his stupid a$$)

However, I used, the exact same weights as I did lasts time I did 4DS workout.

Debbie: Welcome Back! Glad you had a nice time. Me and two of my sister are going to North Carolina next week only for 4 days, but still……….. I can’t wait!

Toasty: Lowmax, nice job! Enjoy swimming!

Last edited:
Hey Hotties,
I'm back. Went down to Hershey Park with sis and my two boys for 3 days. We had a lot of fun especially my kids. The sun was freaking hot but weatherwise it was very nice. Had a lot of junk, too and my rolls are popping out big time around my midsection. Hopefully tomorrow most of it will go away. Too much carbs for 2 days especially yesterday. Today's a new day.

Sunday- Went to the gym early AM to do intervals on treadmill, EFX and rowed for 10 min. Total time- 45 min.

Monday- 30 min run and ran up 6 flights of stairs in the hotel for 20 min. Almost died on that. Walked for about 5 hours at the park.

Yesterday- Off.

Today- Step Blast. Haven't done it in a year. Oddly, my heart rate didn't really go up.

That's all. Everyone have a great day! Talk to you guys later! ;)

Maniacacacacacs!

Hi all,

I'm still hobbling around here, but the swelling is down. I'm thinking 3-4 weeks until I'm able to do step maybe two weeks for squats and lower body weight. :( But, I'm not sure...I still can't flex my foot or put weight on the outer part of my foot.

Did ab ripperX this morning.

Teddygirl, you crack me up..I don't think you used pissed enough to decribe your feelings LOL . Did you date the check for the date you instructed him to cash it? If the bank screwed up and cashed a check before the date on the check, they may return your nsf fees. the legal term is "it was not properly payable until that date" ...go for it.

Dallys, Rob will be back to set up his winter room expecting worms and berries...hehehe. So cute.

Have great workouts everyone!
AMber

Last edited:
Amber: I'm still pissed!:eek: No I didn't post date check, should've but never had a problem with his stupid a$$ before. Heck, it cost me $108, I calculated the amount wrong, cost $36 for each do you know what I could of brought at the mall :rolleyes: Wow! 4 weeks, huh! that sucks, I tell you what, when I'm doing my workouts I will think of you and push myself harder:eek:. Have a great day!

Lisa: Glad you had a wonderful time. Woman, you got in some niiiiice workouts, dedicated to the core!:D

Last edited:
Afternoon Maniacs,

Let me see if I remember what I did this morning;

Superset A
DB Forward Lunge
8/8/8 - 38's
Side planks
30 sec hold x 3

Superset B
RDL
8/8/8 - 120#
SB Jackknifes
15/15/15

Superset C
DB Step ups
8/8/8 - 23's
SB Hamstring roll ins
15/15/15

Then cardio at 60/60 ratio for 6 rounds using Amy's ASC Power ups.

Debbie - Nice to see you back sounds like you had a great time.

Lisa - Nice to see you back too!

Teddy - WoW all those fees suck big time!!!

BTW, the clothes are starting to feel a little looser!:)

Afternoon ladies - great workouts everyone. I am taking an active recovery day today and went o a 50 minute hill walk with the dogs before work. Will get back to the lifting tomorrow. I am enjoying the plyo workouts.

Lora - can you send me the action hero work out again? I know you sent it a while back.

Linda - great workout!!!

Well, it has taken me awhile but I am finally checking in. I started my workout at 5 this morning doing 4Day Split Double cardio and repeating that final all combo segment no stretch, then I did 4DSplit LIS calves, Bowflex calves 5 sets of 20 with 310# resistance and finished with LIS stretch. After I came back from school and fed grandbaby I did lower body,
with Bowflex
Leg Press 5x12reps 310# resistance
leg extensions 5x10reps 220# resistance
leg curls 5x10reps 80# resistance
standing cable kickbacks 5x12reps 50# resistance on each leg.
Then I did Amy Bento's 10minute solution tone trouble zones Butt & Thigh blaster using my blue challenge pro heavy resistance band
I followed this with Tracey's Parts glute camp floor work and stretch then finished with her Circuit Zone foam roller segment
The early workout I burned 538 calories 50% fat and workout was 1 hr 17 minutes
The later workout was 1 hr 10 minutes and I burned 339 calories and 60% fat
Total calories burned was 878 calories.

Well gonna do lowmax after I eat here...time gets away from me when on computer too much. lol. Nice time with my daughter, but the people she hangs out with are so dramatic that I feel like I have nothing to say around them, but it was good to be in the paddle boat with dd before the drama friend of dd's arrived.

Anyways,

Debbie, good to hear from you and glad your time off was good.

Teddygirl, Don't ya just hate it when people don't listen. Sorry to hear about that..would make me so very mad too. I went to jewelers to pick up my husband's mother's wedding ring and they were suppose to have engraved it...it was not engraved so I pretty much just wasted the gas getting there because THEY DIDN'T LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrggghh Hope this all passes for you as painlessly as possible.

Linda, Glad your clothes are not as tight. That always disturbs me when that happens to me.

Bionic Bird Woman What is the scoop with ROB today??? lol.

Just finished lowmax. I modified the arm movements..no swinging over my head, etc. mini arm movements..this is definitely a lower body workout that can be done without involving the neck too much (if you avoid the swinging arm movements)....very sweaty now and went low..low..low.

I am gonna finish listening to my celtic music and make myself some scrambled eggs now. lol

Char - Nice workout! Lowmax is one tough leg routine.

Ally - Thanks! And yes this is a Turbulance Training Rotation.

Hey Maniacs! This morning I did a 14.5 mile bike ride on paved canyon trail. I then came home and had 2 slices homemade pizza :eek: and then did Slim Series Tone it Up (this one is one of the hardest IMO). Now, I'm ready to deep condition my hair and give myself a pedicure.:p Life is good!

Stats on bike ride:
14.5 miles
1 hr. 7 min.
Cals. 461 (think I got 500 last time:()
AHR 148 (think it was in the 150's last time. Must be in better shape)
In zone 1 hr. 4 min. (dayuum, that's like the whole time!:D)

Ok Char, Here is more on the continuing saga of Rob: Dh caught him again last night and he slept in the cage. We pumped 2 large worms and a couple berries in him and let him go again this morning. He is getting really comfortable swooping down at us for food today. Pooped on my patio furniture...you know, a blueberry poop! Sometimes he won't eat much, maybe a berry or 2, so hopefully, he is finding food on his own. And now that Amber has jinxed us, hopefully we won't have to set him up for the winter!;):p

Diane Sue- You are sure doing good with the workouts concidering the new grandbaby! That's had to have been a juggle for you.

Motorcyle Queen- Glad you had fun on vacation. That's a lot of miles! Get any bugs in your teeth yet? LOL!

Ashumate- enjoy your rest day!

Linda- Glad the clothes are fitting looser! Great job!

Teddy- What a day you've had! I love that you are holding it all in and being so calm about it, LOL! Call the bank, sometimes they'll work with you.

Amber- Sorry to hear about your foot! Are you normally such a cluts? Sorry, couldn't help it!:p I hope it gets better soon. Oh, and See above comments on Rob.:p

Lisa- I'm glad you had fun with your boys and I bet your rolls aren't popping out as much as you think,:p but I know that feeling.

Lora- Great job on the action hero workout. I gotta try those!

Hmmm...I think I may need to obtain lowmax. Sounds like a good one.

Today is gonna be a rest day for me, although maybe I'll do a low key yoga workout tonight after church. I noticed some of you take active rest days; I assume this would entail movement, but not working out persay, like taking walks? Do you find that not taking a pure rest day is a problem?

Lol Teddygirl-- you're funny :) (but Id be pissed too that stupid a$$!!)

Nice to have you back Fitnessfreak!

Today was another late workout-- I can't seem to get motivated before late afternoon to do ANYTHING lately!!

Chest-
Pushups - dropsets (6)
Static Bench Presses X 3
BB Presses X 5 (did more reps with same weight so I might increse next time yay)

Upper Back / RD-
Rack Pulls X 3
Ext. Rotation w/ Band
Neutral Rear Flyes 5 X 8
Rear Delt Flyes 5 X 8

Tri's-
Close Pushups X 2
OH Presses 5 X 8

Bi's-
Pyramid Curls X 5
Partials X 2

oh damn.. I just remembered while typing that I forgot to do ab's ~>:-<
Ive started training them like every other muscle group, which requires 2-3 times per week... 2-3 exercises, 3 sets each.. I was hoping to see the results by the end of summer but I can't remember to do them :T

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.