Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for Sat May 30

lorajeanne

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did David Kirsch's 7 Day Rx Cardiosculpt Bootcamp followed by 2 rounds of Tracey Mallet's Body Blast. I follwed this with around the body passes with my 30# KB and did some cleans and hot potatoes also to finish. I did a Cathe stretch from High Step Challenge also. Workout was 57" and I burned 459 calories.

I'm getting a bit tired of this rotation....but I'm trying to stick with it for 2 more weeks....but we shall see. I almost subbed a different workout today. My shoulders and legs are toast! If I listened to my body, I'd take a rest day tomorrow.....but there is no way since I'm off tomorrow!

Have great workouts everyone. I'm off to sell fumes in a bit here. Business has been slow and my review is at the end of the week. If I don't meet my Sales Per Hour goals, I will get a dollar pay cut and after this happens a couple of times, they fire you. I've been stressed!

Last edited:
Hi there! I did Step, Jump & Pump premix number 5, which is alternating step / hi-lo. I also did the abs and stretch. It was a good workout and fun- I haven't done that one in a while.

Lora: Good for you for sticking with your rotation. STS is the longest one I've tackled yet. I hope your sales go well today- I'm sorry you're under so much stress at work.

We have a graduation party to go to later today- DD is over at my parents' house and DS has a slight fever. It's a beautiful day, though, so he is outside with DH. Kids never slow down. Later everyone!

Today was Legs & Calves and I had a great workout. Hamstrings are still a bit tight and feel weird. I was careful with the hamstring exercises and did not do the drop sets with the hamstring curls.

8 minute warmup on treadmill.

1 minute rest between each set.

**Denotes drop set exercise.

QUADS
Squats:
85# - 8/8/8/8
***Added a set here. Went to parellel and it felt awesome.

Leg Press Station:
180# - 10/10/10
***Love this exercise. It targets my glutes really well.

Leg Extensions**:
85# - 12/12/12
70# - 10
65# - 8
60# - 8
***After 3rd set I did the drop sets with not rest. These burn like crazy. Lactid acid builds very fast for me with this exercise.

HAMSTRINGS
Elevated Barbell SLDL's:
75# - 8/8/8/8
***Added an additional set to this. Love this exercise.

Hamstring Curls:
40# - 12/12/12
***Hamstrings just feel weird with this exercise. It's really hard to explain. The first set was really uncomfortable but then felt better with the last two sets.

CALVES
4DS Calf Work
***LOVE this calf routine. I know I'll feel this tomorrow.

That is all....

Going to my mom's to hang pictures and curtains. Did I tell you all she needs hip replacement surgery? :eek:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lora - How are you suppose to sell fumes to non-existent customers?

Patti - Nice workout! I need you to kick my butt about the eating. Not too much junk, just too much food!:(

Debbie - Sorry about your Mom, but on the bright side I've seen some family members go through hip and knee replacements and I am always amazed at how well they get around.

Today was cardio and I had a great workout considering I did not want to get out of bed let alone do a workout. I choose Amy's Kickbox Surge doing all 5 combos and surges but no core. At one point my HR hit 182! :eek: Workout was 1:11 and I burned 594 calories!

DianeSue
- What issue of Oxygen was that Foam Roller workout in. I know I have it, but can't find it right now.

No workout today. It has been a busy week. We found a house that we want. Signed papers yesterday so we will see. This one is only 3 years old so I expect the inspection to go well. My brother came in yesterday morning and left this morning for Nebraska. I will get up early and do some cardio before church. We have a birthday party this afternoon for my grandson. Workout yesterday was Amy Bento's Absolute Beginners Kettlebell workout intermediate workout using a 20# kettlebell, then I did Jari's Extremely Ripped keeping at the weights Mark did on the workout, then finished off with the intermediate kettlebell workout a second time. Total calories burned was 816.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.