Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 9/10

Today I decided to do a yoga workout. It's been ages since I've done one, actually since I did the P90X rotation. I chose Karen Voights Yoga Flow and had a hard time with many of the poses. Not exactly with the poses, but with holding them for son long. I really need to bring yoga back into my workouts. I'm just not sure how to do that.

This workout is only 25 minutes. Perfect for today.

My abs are killing me from KPC yesterday! Woo hoo!

Hope you all have a great Friday. I have lots of errands to do today.

GM Ladies,

Today I opted for some "extra" cardio and did Hardcore Extreme workout #3 with leg drills. I decided to hold off on the lower body focused workout until tomorrow morning. I had a good workout - sweating like crazy!!

Debbie - I LOVE Karen Voight!! I have several of her DVD's - gotta pull them out again! I agree with you on the Yoga being so important, but it seems to be the one thing I let "slide"....

Hi to everyone else! I have to work early tomorrow, so I will not be heading to camp until tomorrow afternoon. :( I am enjoying the cooler weather, however, and actually had to wear a light jacket to work today - YAHOO!!

Here's to autumn leaves, hoodies, apple picking, campfires and all of the joy of the fall season.

Cheryl

Debbie- I am applauding your yoga workout :D. Maybe u could do a 30 min cardio one day & tack on a yoga workout after....?

Cheryl- I have been missing u all week... Nice workouts & I am shocked u r still messing w/ the house business :(. Also, it seems like u just opened camp & now u r closing it already :eek: This summer sure has flown

Yesterday I did the combo from kb surge. My cardio endurance has been lacking lately, I am sucking wind through every workout :confused: it is getting on my nerves. Anyway, hello 2 everyone else
Ttyl

Workout started with Lauren Brooks Body Sculpt kettlebells 2 w/up, smoker/finisher 27 min 182 calories Max HR 155. Then I did STS disc 27 Meso 3 week 1 shoulders, biceps, triceps no w/up 58 min, 320 calories. I took the girls to school and when I got back Olivia and I did Bob Harpers Yoga abs 17 min 50 calories and T...urbo Fire Stretch 10 28 calories 13 min. Total time was 1 hr 55 min and calories burned was 580.

This morning I did KCM 30 min Bootcamp Strength Only Premix and almost quit due to the pain in my shoulder. :( But I got through.

Yesterday was the KCM Bootcamp Cardio only Premix

My workout plans for next week will be P90X+ Upper on Monday, STS Plyo Legs on Wednesday, and P90X+ Total body on Friday. I am going to incorporate some kettlebells and Hitt with that. These workouts are all under 50 minutes so I think that is more doable than over an hour weight work.
I meant to mention that I really like the Turbo Fire Stretch 10. Chalene spends more time on addressing upper body than many of the stretches do. It seems like most focus on the lower body with a few shoulder rolls and neck turns.

Debbie, some of those poses are tough when held for a long time. Especially if the shoulders and arms are still sore from the weight work. If I remember right on Tracey's Yoga solutions she has a post upper body workout yoga mix and she holds some of those poses so long. I am not a fan of that after a workout:) It is hard to find time to incorporate a good yoga or stretch in a short amount of time.

Cheryl, that is a nice long sweaty workout:D Enjoy the nice weather and your time at the camp.

Good ... Lunchtime -

Debbie - I'm with you on the yoga being important. I liked Theresa's idea. I also wonder if after just a couple practices, the holds will be less of an issue. I'm remembering how fast your push up numbers shot back up there. Your body adapts (or re-adapts) quickly. Hope Hermia stops by - bet she'd have some suggestions. Oh. Also. I get e-mail notices from NPR. They have a program called Song of the Day. Robert Plant is coming out with a new album and they're offering a live stream of the full album. I'm pretty sure that's what it said (was in a hurry and just glanced at it). If you're interested, I can find more info :).

Diane Sue -Thanks for the breakdown of the Amy workout. I'm assuming that the Dome is an equivalent to a Bosu? There’s (yet another) piece of equipment I’d like. And I think you have a number of workouts using it that sound really good (Amy's included). You give such great reviews though - they give me a really tangible sense of what the workout would be like. You’d be really good at writing them professionally (with how busy you are and how much you do, can’t imagine you’d have time for that. But still --) Your plan for next week looks really good. Nice job today, for sure :D

Roselyn - Saw your post from yesterday. That’s awful early. Not sure I’d even be able to make coffee at that hour anymore. Very good workout for any time of day, as usual.

Cheryl - Holy smokes :eek: I would be going nuts. Can’t believe they still have you waiting for the final word. Rollercoaster-ing. I would say so :confused: Losing your camp friends (at least temporarily) and your neighbor and stuff all at once? Moving is exciting and great but still tough if you’re leaving people you like behind. Are you moving far from your old location? I hope it works out for you and you’re in your new home with your great workout room (and own set of sts ;) ) very soon. You sounded great today, though. Yay for the sweaty workout and good attitude about fall ;)

Theresa - I was thinking about Kickbox Surge yesterday -- haven't done that one in awhile. THere are so many components to fitness, sometimes it's really hard to stay on top of all of them all the time. You'll get your stamina back. Could be too, you've just had a couple "off" days. I sure get those. Nice work, in any case :).

Linda - Sorry about the shoulder. Your about 5 or 6 workouts away from the surgery (in your countdown) -- or have I lost track? How are you adjusting to your kids being gone? Hope things are going ok :)

Yesterday I did week one, meso one legs. Fun workout. Had to finish a work project last night so didn’t have time for anything else. Chest, shoulders biceps today and some cardio. Budokon tonight if DS goes to his dad's.

Hope everyone's having a good Friday -

Lori

Diane Sue,

Are you doing cardion on the other days?

Today I did STS 23 legs and then did some chest and back.

I will try to do kettlebells on weight days Longer card and abs on the other days. I still want to get in some yoga and stretching too. I got up at 4:30 this am and was hurrying to get out the door. Hopefully this will give me a few more minutes .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.