Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 8/12

Today was cardio and I had no desire to do cardio. I almost went back to bed but then got dressed and decided to do the Cardio Blast Timesaver premix from Low Impact Circuit. Love that one, it is a fun workout so I'm glad I chose it. My neck is bothering me a bit so I was careful with the hand movements, but I still got my HR up there. Was sweating like crazy.

CARDIO STATS:
52 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
15 minutes in zone
35 minutes above zone
431 calories burned

Debbie-nice calorie burn :). Sorry the neck is giving u trouble again, what's up w/ that?

Yesterday I did the Ultimate workout cardio section from Michelle dozois & a new cardio from 10 min solutions. Time was 40 min

Workout today was Turbo Fire 45EZ 44 min 322 calories Max HR 162, Cardio Core Circuit Express Premix 33 max hr 158 223 caloreis, Ab Circuits Med ball non partner abs 10 min 48 calories, Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge Core refining and stretch 14 minutes 70 calories. I used 10 and 15# med balls for the ab work. Total calories burned was 663 and time spent was 1 hr 41 min..
The girls and I went to lunch with DH and the library. I have to take them home and pick up a couple of items for some recipes. Then dd and her children will be here later. My grandson has football practice tonight.

Debbie, sorry about the neck. I am sure that has to be frustrating.

Theresa - I have no clue what the heck is going on with my neck. When I was on my recovery week it started hurting on Saturday when I was painting some boards. Yeesh. And it really hasn't gotten better since. I live on IBUprofin, that helps a lot. :mad:

Diane Sue - Nice workouts, girl! Are you going to the football practice? I was just telling my friend here at work that I miss going to the high school football games. My step daugher was a cheerleader and I went to every home game. Miss that.

I did Turbo Fire 45 EZ, I feel like a slacker compared to you Diane Sue. Nice workouts. Debbie sorry about your neck and you had a great workout too!!

Hey, today was KCM 30 Minutes to fitness Bootcamp Cardio Only Premix. I really like KCM. I need to get more of her stuff.

Is anyone else's electric bill through the roof? Mine is killing me.

Linda - We've had our A/C on for about 2 months now. I was terrified to see my bill but it was only $133 for the month of July. I think I had my AC on almost every day. I was really happy to see it didn't go up that much. Sorry yours was so high! :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.