Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 8/10

Today was cardio and I did Cardio Coach #3 and then I did a steady state to get to 50 minutes on my treadmill. Had a great workout.

I also did MIS Ab Work. That one is ok, kind of boring. Lots of crunches and my neck was starting to hurt. Probably not a good choice with the neck problems I've been having.

CARDIO STATS:
52 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
18 minutes in zone
33 minutes above zone
429 calories burned
2.8 miles travelled

Hi Everyone!

I'm glad to be back to my "regular" workout routine. Today was Imax 2 cardio. This one is starting to grow on me - somewhat. :rolleyes: I had a great workout and did an extended stretch.

I did gain a few lbs over vacation, so it's back to the drawing board. :p

Have a great day everyone!

Cheryl

The 30 minute workouts continue.

I forgot to post yesterday that I did the Strength Premix from Kelly Coffy Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness Bootcamp. (One of my favorite dvd's right now)

And today was HiiT 30/30

Debbie - Nice job on CC. I've run outside a couple times but really makes my shoulder ache.

Theresa
- Have done LIS or HIS in a long time

Cheryl
- I have no doubt that you'll get the pounds off quickly

My allergies are crazy right now. I shortened my workout a little this morning. Lots to get done around here. I started with Turbo Fire Hiit 25, had a hard time getting the HR up and I even added a little when they stopped to recover, 25 minutes 170 calories, Ma...x Hr 155, I then did Kelly's Lift Quick Body Refiner 8 min 35 calories, Circuit Burn Abs 5 min(way to short and just not impressed with this) 16 calories, Turbo Fire Abs 20 68 calories, then I finished off with a hill walk on the treadmill 1.28 miles 19 min Max Hr 136. Total time spent 77 minutes calories burned 403.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.