Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 7/29

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Kickbox Challenge. Man did I have an excellent workout. I gave this my all and got my HR up to 154 bpm at one point. That's pretty good for me with a KB workout. I was sweating like crazy, kicking hard and punching like I was beating the crap out of my boss! LOL!

Felt great and I feel so good right now. LOVE the stretch part of this workout. Wish it was longer.

HR STATS:
1 hr. 2 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
38 minutes above zone
488 calories burned

On Tracey's forum Josef posted that his workouts weren't going to done for a while. Not sure what the holdup is, but they will be done at some point. Just thought I'd let you know because I know some of you wanted to get them. I'm bummed. They were suppose to start filming in July. Oh well.... I'll post what he wrote later when I get a chance.

Ugh...back to work today. Was not feeling too hot when I got up this AM. Must be all the toxins from the massage. I didn't want to work out, but I did cardio. I chose Michelle Dozois Start Getting Healthy Cardio (pretty low impact) and then Fitstix Praise cardio....with a tiny amount of high impact. Max HR on my strapped unit was 160, but I only caught it at 156 on my strapless. Workout was 65" with Cathe stretch from MMA Fusion and I burned 520 calories. Work 12-9:15 today....and early tomorrow. Almost felt like calling off today ....do NOT feel like standing all day with the way I feel. Guess I'll have to suck it up.....such is life.

Debbie-glad you had such a great workout, I really enjoy that one quite a bit. I was bummed to hear that about Josef as well, as I am sure it will be a great set. Wasn't he saying something about him not feeling ready and didn't want to make an inferior product?

Lora-nice work this morning, were you sore from the massage?

Yesterday I did Turbo Fire 30 followed by the 15 min HIIT workout. I was going to stop after 30, but I had a Forrest Gump moment :)

Debbie-glad you had such a great workout, I really enjoy that one quite a bit. I was bummed to hear that about Josef as well, as I am sure it will be a great set. Wasn't he saying something about him not feeling ready and didn't want to make an inferior product?

Yes. He said he was still trying to figure out how to do the workouts without us having to buy a bunch of equipment and how do to it in a small space. I'm sure whenever it's filmed we'll get our monies worth. I'm so looking forward to them!

Hi Everyone!

Today was Body Max 2 cardio only and abs - good workout! I am really kind of tired from staying up late last night to get last minute stuff done. We are leaving tonight instead of tomorrow, so I probably will not post again until next week.

Happy workouts to all!! Have fun!

Cheryl

Good morning -

Debbie - That's such a fun workout. You sure tore it up today. I've been trying to decide what to do for cardio today ... hmmmm :rolleyes: There's some impact in there though and I was going to avoid that today, so ... don't know. Anyway, good work :)

Lora - Ugghhh is right. You needed another day off (at least). Hope you feel ok and work goes quickly - with no drama :)

Theresa - Wish I could tap into some Forrest energy. For some reason, I'm more apt to channel old "I Love Lucy" episodes in some unfortunate hybrid of both Ethel and Lucy :confused: Bet you felt good about that workout :)

Hi to everyone else. Not sure what I'm going to do today (besides trying to trick Ricky into letting me be in the show :p). Wrote out an interval workout last night but I may just choose a dvd and let someone else tell me what to do. Kind of dragging today.

Hope you all have a good one.

Lori

ETA - We posted at the same time, Cheryl. Have a great time - we will miss you :)

Last edited:
Today's workout was Brook Benton's Cardio Pump Fusion Yoga warm up and Cardio Crank using a 10# kettlebell 23 minutes 118 calories Max HR 141, then I did Muscle Max lower no stretch 18 minutes 114 calories, I followed with Butts and Guts Floorwork and ankle weights wearing 5# ankleweights and using a 15# dummbeel over hips 21 minutes 82 calories, I then did Tracey's Walking Stronger 30 minutes mix adding a few minutes to get to 2 miles, then did the floorwork and stretch 49 minutes 300 calories Max Hr 154. Total calories was 614 and workout was 1 hr 54 minutes.. I will do Turbo Fire Fire 30 tomorrow and Upper body work. Saturday I will do Turbo Fire 55 EZ and abs. I have to leave in a bit to take Mudd (my dog)for her shots and a nail trim. She hates going to the vet. So do I
icon_confused.gif

Cheryl-I hope you have a fabulous week at camp :)

Lori-LOL at the Lucy and Ethel :D Hope you get some pep in your step soon, I am sure you will :)

Diane Sue-I really like the workout you put together today. Tell me, do you think the deluxe set of Turbo Fire is worth it? I am trying to decide if the basic set is going to be enough......

Debbie-I am glad they are rethinking the equipment b/c from the original workout plan, it was gonna be a WHOLE lot of stuff. I agree though, it will definately be worth it :)

Today was Insanity Max Plyo, gave it everything I had, sometimes these workouts just scare me, (in a good way, you all know what I mean)

Debbie, great workout is that a cathe dvd?

For some reason, I am having some trouble with my eating, junk food calling my name a lot and not even pmsing, any suggestions, maybe I am missing something from my eats that I am looking for sugar, who the heck knows.

Another question for anyone out there, I want to do the STS squat rack dvd, don't have the rack but I do have the vest, anyone done this workout and what do you think of it.

Last edited:
Well, today took a lot of time. We just finished a late dinner. I had so much to do and ran out the door after putting the turkey breast in the slow cooker and plugging it in. Came home around 3 and discovered I didn't turn it on:confused: But, it ended up my son hung around and my dd came by with my grandbaby so it had plenty of time to cook. I did get some things done outside.

Theresa, I think you would do fine with the basic set. I do like the lower body band work on the Advanced set. It depends on what you want. It has the longest toughest fire workout at 60 minutes. Also the longest Hiit at 30 min. All of the Hiit intervals are 60 seconds on that one. So, I would say it is worth it. Even the Abs 10 is pretty tough even with not using any resistance. Forrest Gump moment LOL I get those once in awhile.

Roselyn, I don't have the squat rack. I liked the workouts. They are basic moves but you can really push to go heavy with them. I wore a weighted vest for some and used my 2# gloves. At other times I used the Bowflex for some of it. But it is doable without the rack. I got some of my heaviest weights ever with them.

Cheryl, I will miss your check ins. Hope you have a nice vacation time:D

Debbie, good job on the HR and Kickbox Challenge:D I hope that Josef figures out what he wants to do soon. I was really looking forward to those workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.