Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 5/26

Today was cardio and I really needed the calorie burn after all the crap I ate these past 4 days. I'm disgusted with myself. Now I need to start all over again. :mad: I'm sure I gained back all 4# that I lost plus probably a few more. Danggit anyways!

So I chose one of my Cardio Coach mixes. It included the 2 - 8 minute treks from CC #8, the 10 alternating hill climb/sprint intervals from CC #7 and a sprint challenge from CC #5. I gave it my all today. With the 2nd 8 minute challenge I ran it at 5 mph. That's good for me. That is a 12 minute mile on my treadmill. Usually I do this challenge at a 4 - 4.5 mph speed. It felt great and I didn't even get out of my level 3.

HR STATS:
60 minute total
4 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
37 minutes above zone
508 calories burned!!!!
4 miles travelled

Happy with these stats. :eek:

Be back when I get time. Today is going to be crazy!

Good calorie burn Debbie!

Shana: Thanks for asking- the party went well. Maggie had fun and as usual, got really neat gifts. The best is a playhouse for her and her brother that they have been living in since we got it. :)

I slept in- it's been my trend the past week or two to do cardio later in the afternoon. I am thinking I may try the new Cardio Combat Surge one with Kimberly Spreen- need to preview it today although her choreography is usually pretty easy. I think I ate my body weight in ice cream this weekend. UGH! I refuse to weigh myself today- just focused on getting back on track.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Took a rest period for several days and started my workouts again yesterday. Worked chest/shoulders/tri's/abs. Still on 3rd week of rotation. Today is cardio. Was gonna ride the bike again, but it is rainy so I really feel like doing lowmax 2 or Imax 2..getting alittle bored with Cardio Coach for now.

Debbie,

Hahaha..I did the same thing this weekend and ate some stuff I shouldn't have. Great workout though...at least you burned some off.

Patti,

Yes, I had ice cream too. lol. Scale is being nice even still. lol.

Morning Maniacs-

I did David Kirsch 7 Day Rx, Chest & Tri's and Classical Stretch Cardio. Workout was 75" and I burned 523 calories.

Have great workouts everyone. Getting ready for work now....work late tonight.

Workout this morning was STS disc 23 hypertrophy legs, 4 day split low intensity step excluding the shoulders, sts extended stretch and some or the foam roller stretch segments from Muscle & Fitness Hers. Total calories burned was 807. Have some errands and today is my granddaughters birthday.

Hi all! Had a great weekend. I did fine with my eating it was that new favorite drink of mine that I probably had too many of! It is a canteloupe martini...so good! It is only 140 calories and 10 carbs but still....

We are leaving for L.A. on Thursday for 6 days! :D:D:D I already checked with the hotel and they have cardio machines and free weights! So if I feel like it I will get some workouts in and if not, oh well, I'm on vacation!:p I will be starting STS when we return.

I'm supposed to meet and have lunch with Olesya but unfortunately her father fell ill and she had to go to NY. She's not sure when she would be back...if she is then we will meet. Will have to wait and see.

Will still get in my scheduled workouts for this week before we leve...Sun-plyo, Mon-chest/back/abs + cardio (sprint and hill interval) had a great workout! Tues-shoulders/arms + cardio (steadystate), Wed-legs.

Will be thinking of you all while I'm on the beach in Malibu...drinking a cateloupe martini! :p:D

MEALS FOR TODAY:

REAL low cal day! LOL!

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (post workout)
M2: Whipped Vanilla BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M3: Turkey patty w/thin slice provalone & avacado on one slice whole wheat bread
M4: 1/2 c LF cottage cheese w/ 2 tbsp. low sugar strawberry jam
M5: Cashew Butter Chicken Stew; cucumber & tomatoe w/lite Northern Italian dressing
M6: Chocolate protein pancake w/ 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB

1469.5 calories
58 g. fat - 35%
125 g. protein - 34%
121 g. carbs - 33%

I've never in my life looked forward to eating cottage cheese until today. That even sounded good after all the horrible crap I ate this past weekend. :eek: I'm not even hungry today.

Sonya - Have a great vacation!!!

Sonya: You kind of SUCK! :p Just kidding- I know your job can't be an easy one- you earned that vacation!

Debbie: I know what you mean- I have eaten so many veggies today! My body is dying for healthy food. :)

I am ready to put Max down for his nap with his new Transformer shoes, which he won't give up. :) And then I cannot WAIT to get downstairs for a little cardio. I feel all SpongePatti Squarepants today.

Eating was much better yesterday. The worse thing I had was half of a sugar cone, no ice cream in it, just the cone.:p Today I had a few of DD's french fries, but that's a vegetable right?:p

Today was legs.

4DS HIS through first blast as body warmup.

2 warm-up sets of 10 reps for every exercise.

Squats - 35#
Jump Squats - 5#
Sissy Squats - 5#
Romanian Deadlift - 35#
***added weight to the jump & sissy squat warm-up sets

1 Working Drop Set, Rep Pattern 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 20.

Squats - 112,102,92,82,72,62 #
***Added 2# to all sets
Jump Squats - 30,25,20,15,12,10, #
***Started sets 5# higher, went 30-10# instead of 25-8#
Sissy Squats -30,25,20,15,12,10 #
***Same increase here as the jump squats
Romanian Deadlift - 122,112,102,92,82,72 #
***Added 2# to all the sets

Squats - 57#
*** Up 7# here.

Walked on the TM on an incline at 3.8 for 10 minutes. Finished with stretch from PLB. Workout was 1:03 and burned 488 calories. Calorie burn was down today, I wonder why?

Meals yesterday and today were not too bad. Last night I had the baked potato with salsa and some low fat cheese on it for dinner. Today I started out with aftershock post workout. We took out granddaughter to Burger King since everyone is working and today is her birthday. I got a salad with grilled chicken, fat free ranch and asked for bbq sauce to mix with the ranch dressing. Not sure how tonight will go though. Birthday dinner is chicken alfredo (sauce made with cream) and brownies with blue birthday cake ice cream:eek: Maybe there will be salad:) Tomorrow I am going to try to get up extra early and do Mesocycle 2 chest shoulders and triceps. I have to be at my other dd's by 6:30 to take care of her children so will use her treadmill and shower there.

STS legs weights
trisets done 3 times
leg press 25# dumbbells 10 reps
wall squats 25# dumbbells 10 reps
one leg slide back lunge with gliding disc 35# dumbbells

trisets done 3 times
stiff leg deadlift 92# barbell 10 reps
side slide lunge w/ gliding disc 26# dumbbell 10 reps each side
squats narrow stance 41# dumbbells

trisets done 3 times
45 degree lunge 26# dumbbells 10 reps
plie squats alternating hand 56# dumbbell 10 reps
low plane lunges 26# dumbbells 10 reps each side

calf raises 1 set 37# dumbbell, 2 sets 35# dumbbells 20 reps each set

Sonya, wish I could go on vacation too. Have fun;) I hope you get to meet Olesya.

Diane Sue: Great weights on those trisets! I have one of those leg workouts scheduled for tomorrow morning with DH- they are so much work. :) Good luck on the food tonight- that's a tough one.

Linda: Um, I agree with Sonya- dump the cone, eat the ice cream! Ha, I already did that this weekend! :p

I did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Combat Surge- great workout without a ton of impact. I thought it might be easy but um, no. I love the combat parts- good use of my otherwise pointless body bar. I love the head strikes! :eek: Anyway, it's a nice workout with lots of variety- med ball, combat bar and kickbox intervals all put together. It has a nice fusion stretch too.

Meals here have been good the past few days and I feel more like myself. Why do we eat that stuff when it just makes us feel terrible? Anyway, oatmeal custard for breakfast, steamed veggies with leftover zucchini / eggplant casserole on top for lunch, snack of a whole wheat wrap with peanut butter and banana and southwest tuna and black beans for dinner.

Patti, I forgot about that new Kimberly Spreen workout. I had that on my list of ones I want. I like the combat segments on her other one a lot. And I could use my body bar more:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.