Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 5/13

Today was cardio and my energy was about zero. Today I will eat low calories but up my carbs a bit. I ran out of gas fast this morning.

I chose Cardio Coach Press Play and had a fairly decent workout but my endurance just sucked out today. I did the entire workout. My goal was a 600 calorie burn but I fell short again.

HR STATS:
1 hr. 6 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
20 minutes in zone
41 minutes above zone
565 calories burned
3.9 miles travelled

Not bad considering how I felt. I need to recharge.

Morning Ladies - today I did a circuit workout that kicked my butt! Then I did 15 minutes on the treadmill at 10% incline with 14LB vest. done for today!

Good morning. I did my Lean 1 last night. My arms were really fried and they shook all thru dinner lol! It primarily worked bis and tris, hams/glutes and some quads and core. Oh and there were calf raises and I am feeling them this morning.

I am supposed to meet some girlfriends after work. We have to pick out dresses for the one's wedding and then out to dinner. Should be fun, but I will prob not have time for a workout. Have to see.

Ally- I bet the 10 min on the TM burned lol!

Deb- good for you for finishing when you felt tired.

Today was cardio and my energy was about zero. Today I will eat low calories but up my carbs a bit. I ran out of gas fast this morning.

Debbie - Sounds kind of like the morning I had yesterday minus the pain. Great job getting it done!

Well, I did manage to get to bed earlier last night, so this morning was much better. Although my HRM monitor was wasn't working so DH & I wasted about 20 minutes fussing with that thing.:confused: Finally got it working.

This morning I did Amy's Kettlebell Dynamics and loved it. Really a fun workout. Stuck with a 20# KB all the way through for the first, especially since I did not preview the workout before hand. Still expereinced the pain on the outside of my right knee when doing jacks. Have no idea what that is about. Anyway workout was 1:06 minutes (skipped the abs & part of the stretch) and I burned 504 calories.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I will work chest/shoulders/triceps/abs (double ab work) and some cardio (30-40 mins)

Debbie,

Excellent job for feeling like you had 0 energy!

Meg,

Great job with your workouts, Meg. Hope you have a good time with your friends. Sounds like fun!

Linda,

Glad your feeling better and you were able to enjoy your workout more! Great job!

Ally,

Nice on the 14# vest! WOOHOO!

Nice workouts everyone! :D

FOODS FOR TODAY:

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (post workout)
M2: Fresh Cinnamon Roll BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M3: Turkey patty w/avacado & provolone cheese on 1 slice whole wheat bread ; Apple
M4: 1/2 c. cottage cheese mixed with cilantro salsa
M5: Salmon; salda w/lite Northern Italian dressing
M6: Chocolate protein pancake w/ 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB

1506.5 calories
50 g. fat - 30%
133 g. protein - 35%
136 g. carbs - 36%

Morning!

OMG! I had an awesome workout yesterday. Did Back/Chest and HIIT on TM

BACK
Chin-Ups and Pull-Ups
Rack Pulls 170# 6x6
Chest Suppt DB Rows 30# 5x8
1 Arm Rows 35# 3x8

CHEST
DB Bench Press 35# 8, 32# 4x6
BB Bench Press I did 110# 5x! :D 105# 6, 100 2x6
Chest Dips 2x5, 2x4, 2x3
Push Ups

HIIT....felt great!
30 minutes of intervals
3.7 miles
400 calories burned

Today will be shoulders/arms/abs + HIIT on bike

Meg...Girl's night out is always fun. Enjoy! :)
Linda...Glad you are feeling better.

Thought I'd post a recipe. It's soooo yummy and I will need it this weekend out by the pool....supposed to be close to 100! :eek:

Shugart's No-Belly Sorbet

1 package of Jell-O gelatin, sugar-free
6 oz frozen fruit juice concentrate (Welch's 100% natural)
3 cups of frozen fruit
1 tub sugar-free Cool Whip
1 cup water

For raspberry sorbet, get frozen raspberries, raspberry-flavored gelatin, and Welch's White Grape Raspberry frozen juice.

Boil a cup of water, then stir in gelatin until dissolved. Add frozen juice (about half a standard can). Refrigerate for about 20 minutes until slightly thickened, then add fork-mashed frozen fruit along with Cool Whip. Whisk, cover, and freeze 4 hours or until solid.

This stuff ain't exactly "low carb" but it's low in calories compared to regular ice cream, plus most of the carbs are just from fruit anyway, so that's no big deal for a summer treat.

Will be doing GS Legs with my Joey. Will post later on the results.

Did GS Legs, 67 min. (I hate leg workouts). They were so hard. Love the results though. Also did 7 min. of Ab Hits. Total minutes was 74 and burned 538 calories. Lost a pound. Yeah! I'm sorry, just can't do personals today, a lot going on.

Janie

Last edited:
FInally getting to check in. We have been running in and out the door packing all day. I did a workout this morning before I took the children to school. I did not get to do all I wanted. I did Amy's Step Challenge 3. I did not get the stretch in though. I also wanted to do abs but that will have to come tomorrow. Total calories burned was 606. I had a protein and egg white pancake with raspberry spread this morning and later a lowfat mozzarella stick. We went to lunch this afternoon at RIb Crib. I got a baked potato with the chopped beef on it. I asked for it separate but for some reason it came back on top of the potato. I didn't eat as much that way though. There drink machines were down which was wierd. We had the choice of sweet tea or water:confused:

Just finished my workout. I did my own little Butts and Guts mix-n-match. I went through the second set of deadlifts, then did calf work on my own, then the lunge/squat combos, then the stability ball exercises (not the abs, though), then firewalkers, and then a little more calves.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.