Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 4/3

orphylea

Cathlete
Morning! I did STS Disc #6 (Legs) for the second time and had a great workout. I burned 535 calories. I also added on the extended stretch which I like to do about once a week. I love STS but I miss working legs a little more- maybe I won't feel that way in Meso 2. :)

Have a great day!

Hi Patti! Meso 2 is so different. You feel it for days afterward :) I am adding some extra work just b/c I want to be sure I will be happy in my bikini though...! Did you get the GoWearFit yet? I read a review on Amazon that somebody wrote, saying that the company won't cover problems or the free 3 months if bought on Amazon, but I don't quite believe that, plus the grammar in what that person quoted as being from the company was horrid. I would sort of like to have one but I just blow at tracking my calories. I think it would really help a friend of mine though so I am anxious to hear your report!

I think I posted my workout yesterday...today is Disc 18 maybe? Back and biceps. Will also do some abs, plus clean house/wash car cardio :D

5 minutes on TM warm up
BACK
Supine pull up:
BW - 8 sets started at 8 reps ended at 7 ended assisting!
Dumbbell Row:
15s – 8 sets 8 rep – could have probably gone a bit heavier
T-Back Squeeze:
Band - varied 12/13 reps for 8 sets purple band

CHEST
Pushups:
12/10/11 – went to knees 8/9/10/9/9
Incline Dumbbell Press:
20s – 5 sets 7-8 reps – dropped to 15s – my chest was quivering! 8/8/8/ not feeling strong today!
Incline Dumbbell Flyes:
12's - 8 sets/9-10 varied reps

15 minutes inline tm

Debbie – Linda – how long do these workouts take you? I am doing two body parts – so I can keep up some cardio – but they are taking about an hour.

Today was Legs and I had another great Tabata workout. Loving this stuff!!! And I'm wearing a pair of Angel jeans that use to be SKIN TIGHT on me and now they are roomy! I'm excited about that. It's taken me forever to get my body to respond.

10 minutes on treadmill for warmup.

8 sets - 20 seconds on/10 seconds off each exercise.

2 minute rest between each exercise.

LEGS
Squats:
15's - 8 sets/11-10 reps
***I did these with dumbbells again and when I was at the rest time I stayed in the down position. These kill me and get my HR up big time.

Leg Press Station:
150# - 8 sets/10-8 reps
***These burn in my glutes really good.

Plie Squats:
25# - 8 sets/10-8 reps
***At rest I stayed in the down position but without the weight in my hand.

Leg Extensions
50# - 8 sets/11-10 reps (up 5#)
***These felt good and by the last set my quads were burning.

Hamstring Curls:
30# - 8 sets/10-9 reps (up 5#)
***Good weight for this. Got a great burn.

Dumbbell Calf Raises:
25's - 8 sets/17-16 reps
***Used my VersaGripps with this execise. I LOVE those things!!!! They work unbelievably well.

HR STATS:
55 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
43 minutes in zone
7 minute above zone
413 calories burned
:eek:

That is all...

Ally - I always put my time at the end when I type out what I did. Without the cardio added in it usually takes me about 45 minutes for one body part. How do you do supine pullups assisted?

Linda - My dh and I went to look at a truck last night too, it was an hour away so ended up being a two hour trip. We got the truck for $400! It is a North Carolina truck so the thing has never seen salt. It is in EXCELLENT condition and I still can't believe they sold it so cheap. We are happy with it. It was sure worth the trip.

Morning all!

Okay here is the past two days of Tabata: I added running to the rests.

(once again copy Debbie's and changing stats - boy I am so lazy:p)

Yesterday was Shoulder and I had an excellent workout.

Warmup through First Blast of 4DS HIS -10 minutes

8 sets - 20 seconds on/10 seconds off for each exercise.

Ran during the 2 minute rest between each exercise.

SHOULDERS
Barbell Overhead Press:
30# - 3 sets/12-10 reps
25# -5 sets/12-8 reps
***Wasn't as tough as I thought!:p

Front Raise:
12.5# (plates): 8 sets/14-12 reps

Lateral Raise:
8's - 8 sets/13-11 reps

Barbell Shrugs:
45# - 8 sets/17-14 reps

Bent Over Lateral Raise:
8's - 8 sets/14-11 reps

Finished the rest of 4DS HIS. Workout was 1 hour and burned 495 calories. Now that's what I am talking about!:D:D:D:D:D

Today was Legs and I had another great Tabata workout.

Warmup through First Blast of 4DS HIS -10 minutes .

8 sets - 20 seconds on/10 seconds off each exercise.

Ran during 2 minute rest between each exercise.

LEGS
Squats:
25's - 8 sets/10 reps
***Feel some mild pain in the left knee still with these, held the down position on the first three sets, but stopped holding after that because of knee.

Alt. Reverse Lunges
20's# - 8 sets/12-11 reps
***Afraid to do step ups w/ knee, also did hold the down position on alternating legs on these. Burned like mad.

Plie Squats:
30# - 8 sets/12-11 reps
***At rest I stayed in the semi-down position.

Leg Extensions
20# - 8 sets/9-7 reps
***I suck at this exercise. :eek: I have no idea why it is so hard for me. First set was at 25# but knew I couldn't keep it up.

Hamstring Curls:
20# - 8 sets/8 reps

Dumbbell Calf Raises:
25's - 8 sets/18-16 reps

Then finished with a 10 minute jog on the treadmill. Workout was about 1:10 minutes and I burned approximately 553 calories. These are approximate because I managed to turn off my HRM twice, once in the beginning during the warm up for the first 10 minutes then again during the Plies (versagripps hit the stop button), wasn't using them but still had them on) didn't find it til midway through the Leg Ext.

Debbie
- Good deal on the truck! Hey, what is the T-Back Squeeze again? Supine pullups are probably Inverted Rows, I think you did something similiar in your last rotation.

Ally - Like Debbie, for one body part takes about 45 minutes.

My workout is done. The people that are picking up the pool table should be here any time. We also have another couple that wants to look at our house a second time at 1:00 :eek: So I have been in high speed mode picking up and organizing. I have Olivia down for a nap hoping she sleeps till the pool table is dismantled and gone.
I did STS shoulders, biceps, and triceps disc 27 this morning. I started with 60 kettlebell swings before I did the sts warm up. I then did Amy Bento's Step Challenge 3 with the power ups. Total calories burned doing weights was 351. Total calories doing cardio was 620. Total calories today was 971 50% fat. My quads are still sore from Wednesdays Meso 3 leg workout.

Weights were:
standing barbell front press 1 set 36# 12 reps, 1 set 38# 12 reps
trisets 8 reps each exercise

standing barbell front press 47#
barbell curl 52#
flat bench tricep extensiions 21# dumbbells ( I did two sets with the option of doing them on a decline)
repeat 4 times

seated lateral raise 16# dumbbells
incline curls on a stability ball 21# dumbbells
seated one arm overhead dumbbell extensions 2 sets 16# 2 sets 21#
repeat 4 times

seated rear delts 16# dumbbells
seated concentration curls 2 sets 26# dumbbell; 2 sets 25# dumbbell
cross body kickbacks 2 sets 16# dumbbell, 2 sets 20# dumbbell
repeat 4 times

Debbie and Linda. thank you so much for responding. Linda - I have been copying Debbie too, I didn't mention it because it I thought it was OBVIOUS!.

Debbie, assisted supine pull ups - I have to use more of my legs to hoist me up!

I am liking these workouts too. Linda - I have no idea how you are running on the rests. I am usually gulping water and gasping for air!

I am doing shoulder Saturday and legs on Monday. Take care everyone.

Diane Sue - are you moving - what is up?

Ally, we are moving. We put our house up for sale and dh is looking for another job. We also would like to downsize a little. I want a storm shelter as well. What do we need 3 baths for?? I never thought about a bigger home meaning more work when we moved here:0

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.