Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 3/21

Today was Back and I had a great workout. I had a headache and still do so I ended up cutting it short. Just did the back workout and called it a day.

10 minutes on treadmill doing light jog.

20 seconds on/10 seconds off.

3 minutes rest between each exercise.

BACK
Standing Row:
BW - 8 sets/10 reps
***This was using my Perfect Pullup Bar. Liked this exercise.

T-Bar Row:
30# - 8 sets/12 reps
***These burned, I don't think I could have gone any heavier. Use my new T-bar handles and it made a huge difference. Love those!

T-Back Squeeze:
Purple Band - varied 12/13 reps for 8 sets
***These burned big time. I knew they would.

Dumbbell Pullover:
15# - 8 sets/10 reps
***Should have used 20#. Good burn, though.

HR Stats:
43 minutes
10 minutes below zone
31 minutes in zone
3 minutes above zone
307 calories burned.

That is all...

Have a great weekend all!

Hello to all :)

Debbie - hope your headache eases up. Dang - you get those a lot. I go through spells when that happens to me too. Hate it. AND, I have searched high and low and cannot find that magazine. I will have to hit an actual bookstore I guess. I can find MF Hers but not this one, which is weird b/c usually, if anything, that one is the one they won't have. I am pretty sure I saw it at Borders but did not know to get it at the time!

Dallys - hillarious dream. I'm glad I was not in it ...sounds like freaky torture! And hope the shins get better. My hip bothers me if I walk too much. I am like an old woman by the end of a very long, hard walk. Like the bones rub or something.

Patti - glad you are feeling better. You work so hard - glad you have given your body a couple of rest days.

Yesterday was yard work only. The day before, though, I did a combo of all my machines and burned about 500 calories with some good HR readings but I didn't write them down. I am doing abs again today and if time permits, and I'm not noodles from lugging flagstone, I will do a bike ride or something.

Happy Saturday :)

Workout today was Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Dome premix Dome combo #2 which is 63 minutes. It does the combos and intervals twice then the dome segment and all stretches. I repeated the combos and intervals which are 21min so the workout was 84 min. I burned 640 calories. I thn did STS abs circuits stability ball and yoga based abs, I followed this with 21 minutes of Yoga Shatki using the Matrix and doing dancing warrior#3, shoulder openers, lunge, and supine poses. Total calories burned today was 906. Max HR was up to 166 today which is good for me:D I think I had better get a shower before someone calls and wants to look at the house. I just saw a guy getting one of the flyers out front. BBL

Hey Maniacs! Todays workout is plyometrics.

DS is home from Oregon on Spring break...brought his girlfriend home with him. Going to the movies later after doing some yard work.

Patti...glad you are feeling better. :)

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

Was tired when I woke up and did feel like doing anything. Now normally I get right to working out but this morning got to talking with DH and didn't get to work out til about an hour later. At this point I was hungry! So that just added to the zero energy. Hip was hurting yesteraday, but felt pretty good so didn't want to do anything crazy. Did 4 DS LIS & Combo Only Premix from IMAX 3. Pretty mild workout if you ask me. Anyway hip did fine. Workout was 53 minutes and burn 359 calories.

Unfortunately, this was apparently a mistake because now the hip is screaming at me, but fortunately just when I move. If I stay seated I am okay.:confused: Sure would love to know what happened?:confused::confused::confused:

Hi maniacs! I did STS Legs today- disc #3. I think I am glad we are doing the 3 month rotation- I did week #1 twice and that was fine to get our groove going but I don't think I want to repeat every workout twice. Anyway, EXCELLENT workout today. I burned 560 workouts and my legs are fried!

Linda: You can't catch a break- first the knee, then the hip! I hope all of this resolves itself soon.

Debbie: Great back workout- hope your head feels a bit better.

Sonya: I am thinking of using the plyo workouts from STS as extra cardio work right now since I'm using the squat rack option when I get to meso #3. I don't know that I've ever done a leg plyo workout, come to think of it. Hmm. Anyway, glad you enjoyed yours!

Diane Sue: I always admire how much ab work you do- I just don't care for it. I TRY to like it, but fail. :) I hope someone loves the house and soon so you don't have to keep it TOO neat. :)

Shana: I think lugging flagstone definitely counts as a workout! Bike ride sounds fun- weather is finally getting bearable here.

MUST get that M&F mag this weekend!

Hello! no workout for me over the weekend as I'm at my bf's. I try to workout every day of the week so I don't feel bad taking the weekend off.

Anyway, for yesterday I did KPC warm up, combo 1,2, then pushups set of 15, then 12, then 10, then the floorwork from Gym Style Legs, abs from BM2, and a stretch.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and starts feeling better for those not feeling so well. I am trying to get some work done while bf is in his class. having a hard time,though, as I"m tired and hungry! Won't be able to eat till he gets done with class.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.