Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 2/4

Today was cardio and I chose MMA Kickboxing. That was one fun workout, I really enjoyed it. I also did the Core Conditioning at the end. I like that routine too.

HR STATS:
53 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
27 minutes above zone
401 calories burned

This included the core work, too. I like these MMA workouts because they are around 40 minutes. I'm having a real hate relationship with cardio lately and it helps that these are shorter workouts. I use to be a cardio junkie. I wonder what the heck happened?

Debbie-nice work. I have not made it through the MMA's yet. I hear you on the cardio. Since I have been doing the 30 min HIIT, anything over 30 is horribly painful.

Yesterday was HIIT 30/30. This is supposed to be the "easiest", but I was sucking major air towards the end. Today is weights and steady state. I will probably do heavy bag work :D

Theresa

Morning :)

This morning, I started with a 20 jog from CC#1 then onto disc-8 Back & Triceps, I’m really enjoying these workouts.

Debbie: I am glad you enjoyed MMB,;) hm….haven’t had the chances to check out all Cathe’s STS cardio, maybe this weekend. lol.

Theresa: Hi:) have a great workout.

Buttercup78:D I plan to finish STS in it's entirety ;) Only change I will make, and that is adding 1 total upper body workout once a week. What about you, have you done or completed STS?

Last edited:
This morning I did Gym Style Back and BIceps timesaver(this one does all of it but leaves out shoulders) 40 minutes 243 calories. Then I did Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit 41 minutes and burned 411 calories Hr was 145 avg-170 Max 20% fat. I had to take some breaks through those last rounds of push ups and plank knee ins, plank ski hop things. My arms were already tired from the GS workout.
Tomorrow I am hoping to do GS shoulders, triceps and maybe some abs. I have to take the girls to school and bring Olivia back with me. I am not sure about doing chest since there seems to be some push ups incorporated into most of the Insanities and Cathe's SC workouts. Depending on how my legs feel I will do the standing timesaver legs workout from GS Saturday.
Back and Biceps weights
Dumbbell Reverse Grip Row 1x8 25's, 2x8 35's
barbell curls- 3x12 reps(I added an extra set because I had a phone call) 46#
dumbbell 1 arm row- 1x12 35#, 1x12 37.5 #
dumbbell curls partials 1x 32 reps 12's
concentration curls- 1x10+4 bonus reps with hold 25#, 1x8 reps 25#
band t back squeeze- blue non latex Cathe band
barbell pullovers 2x8 reps 50#
dumbbell curl up roll down 1x10 reps 20's
dumbbell hammer curl 1x10+4 bonus 25# for the 10 dropped to 20's for bonus reps
dumbbell wrist curls 2x16 reps 15# dumbbells
modified back extension- body weight

Last edited:
Debbie, glad that you enjoyed MMA Kickboxing. I all of the MMA's are fun workouts and the core work is great:D

Teddy, nice job on the workouts.

Theresa, have fun with the heavybag work if you do it. I find myself sucking air on the HiiT workouts and the Insanities. Looks like I would be burning even more calories than I am.

I have to run. I have things to make some stops and it appears I am picking up children from 4 places after school:eek:

Diane Sue-nice work as usual

Teddy-I made it through month 2 of STS. I would have seen better results if I ate better, but that's the story of my life. Right now, I am loosely following a plan Olesya gave me (I was working w/ an online trainer, but had to stop for a bit). I am doing 2 full body workouts per week, 1 kettlebell workout per week, and 3 cardio sessions in addition to the 15 minute steady state cardio I do post weights. I keep thinking of going back to STS, but I think I would like to incorporate all 3 at once (i.e. do meso 2 for one week, then meso 1, and then meso 3, and for the last week just do some kettlebell or total body work). You're probably sorry you asked :p

Buttercup78 – Girl, you have got a nice rotation going on. I like how you throw in the KB’s, nice:( I have a few myself, never even used them,:( ((WAIT)) I have moved them from one spot to the other:eek: Still, good job with Meso2.

Diane – Thank you, your workouts are always rocking:cool: I just wish I had more time in the morning. I got up at 4am and still not enough time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.