Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 2/26

Today was cardio. Chose Cardio Coach #4. I still think this one is the hardest of all these workouts. I hate it but I made myself do it once in a while because it is such a great workout.

My stats were awesome. I pushed myself really hard. Sweated like crazy and now I feel awesome.

Ear was a bit blocked this morning and still have a slight headache. I'm thinking sinuses. I get sinus infections about twice a year and it's about that time. Oh joy.

Cardio stats:
52 minutes
2:30 below zone
17 min. in zone
32 min. above zone
436 calories burned
3 miles travelled

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Haha...Deb..that is the same cardio coach I plan on doing today..#4!!!!! Feel great today..slept like the dead last night and had no neck pain.

Hubby is in court this morning over the wreckless driving ticket when he blacked out cuz he has the whooping cough. I hope all goes well. I said some prayers.

Debbie,

Great workout! I hope you don't get sick. I know I get allergy problems around March or April when grass pollen starts kicking in. I wish I knew what could help and I would tell you.

I was trying to decide which cardio to do today - I believe I will just do CC#4 as well! And abs are up for today too.

Charlotte - glad you are feeling so great! Super, super news. All the best to Bobby today too. Keep us posted.

Debbie - hope you feel better. Living in Houston, my allergy problems never go away and right now, it is all particularly bad. I feel your pain!!

Hi guys! Cardio here too- I did the SJ&P/SB premix- burned almost 900 calories. It was a good one! I forgot to do abs. Guess I have a project for later today. :)

I need CC#4.

Have a good one maniacs!

Morning Maniacs!
Cardio day for me too! Did CLX Burn It Off and then did CLX Recharge. Have a super busy day at work today, but I'm off tomorrow, yeah! I'm in charge of a wedding shower on Saturday, 50+ people! Yikes! Can't wait til it's over.

Char- Glad you are feeling better and I hope Bobby's court thing goes well.

Debbie- Nice job on CC#4. I hope you don't get worse with the sinus thing.

Shana- You just reminded me I forgot to do abs! Darn you!

Patty- HUGE calorie burn there!!!

Gotta run....

My workout is finished. Did the final disc 12 legs of STS endurance and burned 400 calories. I really have a hard time with that one leg sit and stand movement so only used 12# this time. There was more deadlifts that I thought. I added Kickmax low impact timesaver premix which is a short cardio and the leg drills and burned 301 calories. I finished off with Tracey's Yoga Solutions Post kickbox and post lower weight segments. The lower one has some repeats on the floor stuff but is really a good one. Total calories burned was 824 with the yoga.
Weights are as follows:
squats+plie squats 16 reps each 25# dumbbells
4 point alternating lunge body weight 4 reps
firewalkers purple band reps??
1 leg elevated lunge 25# dumbbell 6 reps
wide stance deadlifts 35# dumbbells 15 reps
front lunge same leg dumbbells 30# 15 reps
dumbbell squats 35's
calf raises 35# dumbbells
leg press dumbbell 30# 15 reps
1 leg slide back lunges with gliding disc 25# dumbbells 16 reps(this really bothered my low back today putting those weights on the floor and picking them up)
side slide lunges with gliding disc 26# dumbbell 16 reps
stiff leg deadlift on platform 36# dumbbells 15 reps
double leg wall squats with dumbbells 16's 8 reps
lateral step ups 27# dumbbell
1 leg sit and stands 12# dumbbell
narrow stance squats 35# dumbbells 15 reps
calf raises 35# dumbbells 20 reps??
1 leg deadlift toe elevated 25# 12 reps
static low end lunge same leg 3/1 ct 20# dumbbells 12 reps
1 leg sit and slide with gliding disc 20# dumbbell(had to start over because I was sliding around the room trying to get away from the grandbaby. Once I gave her a disc to play with I was able to do it again properly LOL)
calf raises 35# dumbbells 34 reps
body weight stability ball bonus exercises:
outer thigh lift on stability ball 32 reps
hamstring roll in 16 reps
1 leg hamstring roll in 8 reps
frog style roll in 16 reps
inner thigh squeeae with ball between knee(this was different because you tossed the ball and caught it with your knees) 16 reps
glute squeeze 32 reps

Morning ladies

Tonite is disk 11.. Sts.
I am sick, again..DH has been hacking for a week and guess what. I got it..
So, no cardio which was the plan..
today.
Take care all..
Happy w/outs...

I'm hoping this sinus issue will go away soon. It's not so bad today.

LOL on everyone doing CC #4! I hate that one! Patti, get it. It's seriously a tough one.

Nice workouts everyone!

Diane Sue - Your workout was simply outstanding!!! :eek:

Char - I sure hope that neck heals for you soon! That just has to suck!

Hi Chicks,

Debbie...Nice workout. CC #4 isn't one of my favorites either. I hate sinus infections! Hope you feel better.
Char...Hoping for the best w/ Bobby!
Dallys...Don'tcha just love planning showers! :eek: That's a large one. Have fun!
Hello to everyone else!

Today's workout will be Back/Chest

Meals (medium carb day):
M1: 6 egg whites, 1 egg, cream of wheat and blueberries
M2: Protin Shake
M3: 6 oz. turkey, 1 cup brown rice
M4: apple (pre-workout)
M5: Surge (post -workout)
M6: 5 oz. Orange Roughy, 1 cup broccoli
M7: Protein Shake, almonds
Calories:1480, Carbs:153, Fat:28, Protein:166

Have a great day!

Charlotte, that is great that the charges were dropped:D I just think that workout has a lot of different exercises. Really I have shortened up some of cardios lately.

Debbie, thanks. I was thinking when I read yours that I need to start getting out those cardio coaches again now that I can use my treadmill.

Last edited:
That's great Char! Woo hoo!

I'm loving the food log on My Fitness Pal- wow how easy to keep a food diary. You guys are terrific for recommending this!

Sorry you're sick Anne and Debbie. That bites. DD has a cold and I keep disinfecting my hands.

Sorry you're sick Anne and Debbie. That bites. DD has a cold and I keep disinfecting my hands.

That's the weird thing, I don't feel sick. I just have a headache, ear blockage and having dizzy spells. Other then that, I'm good. I just hope it doesn't get any worse.

Ok I need to vent!!!!!! (thanks in advance for letting me!)

My mom is back in the hospital, my very close friend (we've been friends since 7th grade) just found out she has cancer, and I just got out of a Leadership meeting where I was told (due to budget issues) I have to give lay-off notices to 18 off my teachers!

OMG! I just want to scream, cry, punch something.... Life sucks sometimes! :mad:

I have been on a very strict diet for the past two weeks and have restricted my wine to my cheat meal but I think tonight I may just say F**K IT!

Nice to hear some good news Char! That's great about Bobby.

Char- Great news! Whew whooo! I've been thinking of how hard it would be for you to drive him that long distance to work everyday.:eek:

Sonya- OMG! What a day for you! I think having some wine would not hurt you one little bit tonight. I hope your mom and friend will be ok, and those poor teachers you have to lay off!:(

Hey Maniacs!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

I finished the cardio coach #4 (DIG DEEP) workout:

Burned 443 cals
Traveled 5.1 mi.
Time: 50 mins. (last 5 mins at level 1 cooling down)

Wow, my post from earlier has just seemed to have disappeared. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Char - That is great news about Bobby! Woo Hoo!

Sonya
- I am so sorry about your difficulties. I will keep you in my prayers as you struggle with these ordeals.

Today was LIC Cardio Premix on a 8" step and adding imoact and also adding the Blast only Add-on. Workout was 58 minutes and burned 490 calories. Never did roll my back yesterday and feel it today.:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.