Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 12/24

CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Where did the year go? Seems impossible 2008 is almost gone.

This morning was the standing portion of Gym Style Legs and the floor work from Pyramind Lower Body. Killer workout. This one didn't do good things for my low back but I stopped where I had to and stretched out quite a bit. I'm good.

LEGS
Squats: 75# - 3 sets/16 reps
***Last set had low ends.

Front Lunges: 20's - 2 sets/8 reps

Rear Lunges: 20's - Lots of different counts and reps
***I don't care for this exercise too much. Not sure why.

Plie Squats: 35# - 2 sets/16 reps/pulses

Leg Press w/Band: Silver band - 2 sets/15 reps each leg
***Used 5 risers.

Elevated Deadlifts: 55# - 2 sets/16 reps
***Different counts. I went to do this twice since I don't do the stiff legged deads and my low back felt weird after the 3rd rep so I just quit. No sense hurting my ow back before Christmas.

Slow Motion Lunges: 12's - 2 sets or 4 very flow count brutal butt burning reps.
***I hate this exercise!

Calf Raises:
Tons of reps. My calves were shaking by the time this was over.

FLOOR WORK
The following is all done with the stability ball.

Hamstring Press: 1 set 16 reps each side; 1 set of 4 high ends at 7 counts up 1 down each side.
***These kill. I realized this exercise is a lot easier on the HS.

Hamstring Roll-ins

Froggy Style Roll-ins

Inner Thigh Squeeze

Glute Raises

Outer Thigh Raises

***These just hurt. Period.

That is all...

Diane: Not sure if it is the deluxe or special. I'll fine out for sure:D

Suz: You are LOVELY…….:)

Debbie: Very nice work:rolleyes:

Merry Christmas Eve!

I swore I wouldn't get on here until I accomplished a workout. But lookie - here I am! Today I have to do Chest & Back plus Arms and Abs AND Cardio since I slacked all day yesterday. Ah, the price I pay. I'm going to get started shortly. I'm debating on doing Drill Max Ultra Cardio Blast for my cardio - the one Debbie had her peeps do yesterday. I think I read that it's 60 minutes but it has pushups in the warmup. We'll see how fried I am after doing chest work, bench press and 60 pushups. I suppose I could skip the pushups in the warmup.

Teddygirl - Gee thanks! I don't know what I did to deserve such a sweet comment but you made my day!

Debbie - Sorry I missed you but I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas with your husband and your family.

Okay, I won't be back until AFTER my workout this time!

Merry Christmas Eve!

This morning I did Gym Style legs. I used Valslides and Kettlebells where applicable.:D Now it's shower time and then shopping for food for tonight and also neighbor stuff. Gonna be busy! My table is full of goodies from neighbors and friends. It's horrifying!! I've stuffed myself with eggs and and orange to keep the hunger at bay. I'm going to take ALL the goodies on my table to the party tonight and leave them there!:eek:

Have a great day everyone...Keep an eye out for Santa tonight!;)

My workout went like this: started with 2 minute jog in place warm up, then AOS Kettlebell Way 2 Empire State Multi Joint warm up on disc 2,
I then did 10 Minute Solution Kettlebell workout doing all of the segments. This is a pretty good workout. I did have to not watch the instructor a few times because her moves and form was different using the dumbbell. Especially on swings and snatch type moves. It kept throwing me off a bit. Glad I knew what I was supposed to do. I used a 15 and 20# kettlebell for this workout. The cases suggests a 10#. Total calories burned doing this workout which was a little over 50 minutes was 391.
Not bad for the first time through it.

Then I did Kettlebell Way 2 Empire state Each round is 3 minutes(1 minutes each exercise) I burned 491 calories doing empire state with the joint mobility and the time was 54 minutes I jogged in place and did speed skaters during the 1 minute breaks:
warm up: mountain climbers, russian twist 20#, chest press 2 15# kettlebells
Round 1 swings 15#, half get up 15#, suitcase row 2 15# kettlebells
Round 2 lunge cocktail 20#, side plank no weight, super plank no weight
Round 3 squats 25#, bottom windmill 15#, crush curls 25#
Round 4 1 leg deadlift to row two 15# kettlebells, Janda sit up no weight, triceps extensions 20#
Round 5 Overhead lunge 15#, figure 8 to hold 20#, clean and press 15#
Round 6 Suitcase deadlift two 15# kettlebells, punch matrix no weight(they do this move in power ninty X+ abs/core), side snatch 15#
Round 7 Hand to hand sumo deadlift 25#, pullover to get up sit up 20#, hot potato 15#
Round 8 Super Burpee 15#, banana roll no weight, tricep pushups no weight
Bonus round 4 minutes , (high pull snatches 2 minutes, snatches 2 minutes)
Providence abs pullover, russian twist, sicilian twist 25#

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas:D I am getting ready to baks some pies and make deviled eggs for tomorrow. I have two of my grandchildren here today.

Tracey, yoga solutions post cardio segment, some shoulder stretching using a strap.
Total calories with the extra abs, yoga and stretching was 1005 40% fat
HR got up to 161

Dallys, I feel pretty lucky that I have not had a lot of food gifts this year. Even my Dad sent a Christmas decoration this year:D This makes me happy.

Teddy, I think the deluxe set was supposed to come with an extra dvd.

Debbie, any workout that does lots of reps and faster paced deadlifts seem to hurt in my low back. Not sure why it feels like that because I can go really heavy on a low rep slow pace with no problem. Nice workout;)

Suz, did you get that workout done yet?:p

Diane Sue - NICE workout! I SO wish I could use kettlebells. Maybe once my shoulder is all healed up. Just maybe. Since I've been off of work for almost a week already and don't go back until the 5th I haven't had Gregg stretch it for awhile and it will be awhile longer now. Will see how it does today since I'm doing shoulders (and chest and bi's because I'm a SLACKER). It feels good at the moment though.

NO, I haven't worked out yet. I'm SUCH A LIAR! I went downstairs and it was 56 degrees so I took a space heater down there and put on a BIG sweatshirt and I'm headed there now I SWEAR. I'm still debating on doing Drill Max or getting on the elliptical with Coach Sean (do you think we'll both fit? :p). You know me...a creature of habit with my cardio. Since I rarely do videos except for Imax 2 it might be a nice change.

Have fun with your grandchildren! We have a platefull of cookies from some neighbors that have been here since we got back from Washington but we haven't touched them (the germaphobe in me thank goodness!). I need to pitch them.

I'm gonna be the last one finished today! Off to the basement...

We have a platefull of cookies from some neighbors that have been here since we got back from Washington but we haven't touched them (the germaphobe in me thank goodness!). I need to pitch them.

:p All my goodies are all packaged and germ free of all things! I think you should do the video for a change of pace. Sean needs a 24 hr turn around (dirty devil smilie).:eek:

Wal-mart was a nightmare by the way. I felt like Elaine (from Seinfield) when she was on the crowed bus..remember that one? Oh the thoughts going through my head....

Laughing

I have just gotten home and heading to mom's for x-mas dinner. Been really hectic since we got in the new salon. I have been working 10-12 hrs a day.Much busier since we moved..
I am hoping to come back to join in after the new year. I am only getting 2-3 days in a week. Better than nothing and my recumberant bike comp broke. Waiting on it. At least when i am whipped i can sit ..
Salon is doing good. HAd a few problems to iron out. Coming together..

A lady hit my Dh truck with the cart attaced yesterday. Parked. If he had been unloading it he would have been hurt big time..
Then the sump pump quit .
This is what my week has been.
Tired , stressed and overworked, but good.

Yes i remember my password...
I am waiting on STS. getting impatient..

Love you guys ..
Wanna see the shop look at my pic trail. Some photos on there.. We did more landscaping and paving and got more pics up..
Acatalina same..
Merry Christmas all . May be around a bit more often ..

Char, i am ALIVE
See alot of new faces or names. HEllo all..
Take care..
Have a great holiday..
Deb,Suz, Dallys and Diane Sue, Char, you are lookin good girls.

Finished lifting FINALLY! Just fueling up for cardio. I don't think I have the strength for DM. I'll do CC#4 on the ellip. Hope Coach Sean is ready for me.

I DID 3 UNASSISTED CHINS!​

As you all know I've never done one unassisted. I can lower myself completely down for all 24 in sets of 8 but can't get up without jumping. I did the first one totally unassisted for each set of 8 so they weren't 3 in a row but I DON'T CARE. I'll get there! I'm so happy! Merry Christmas to me.

I'll post my workout later.

Dallys - I can't believe you braved Wal-Mart today. You're crazy!

Hey Storm! Sorry you're having a rotten week. I'll check out your salon photos later. It will be nice to have you back. We miss you, you nut.

Suz, great job on the unassisted chins:D I am trying to be sure and add extra shoulder stretches in after my workouts. I really like the joint mobility stuff on the Kettlebell workouts that I have been doing. The Kettlebell Way 2 Empire State one was good and they did make suggestions about doing more reps if you were older and needed it.

Anne, was your dh truck damaged? I am glad he wasn't there at the time. I think we all are feeling like it is taking a long time for STS to come. I think the last I read it was possibly going to be the first week of January. Or maybe that is when they are all being finished. Not sure. I thought we were supposed to get them for Christmas. I told dh the first time I heard holidays that I bet it would be around New Years. I am sure they will be worth it once they come.

Dallys, I cannot imagine Walmart on Christmas Eve:eek: Well, I guess you made it home in one piece LOL I always take the goodies and try to run out the door before it they follow me back home.

Debbie, have a great Christmas. See you Friday.

Last edited:
Hi maniacs! I had every intention of getting in my workout this afternoon but....DS is home from college and we spent the afternoon with friends. He has to leave tomorrow at noon to fly to San Diego for the Holiday Bowl so today is our Christmas together. As much as I enjoy working out FAMILY will always come first!

I will do the scheduled leg workout for today on Friday (my lower body is my "problem" area so I will never miss a booty workout!) :)

Suz....YEA on the unassisted chin-ups! Isn't it a GREAT feeling :eek: Way to go!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! and that Santa brings you everything you asked for!!!!!!!!!

Sonya - Of course family comes first and it's great that you got to spend time with your son before he heads off to the Holiday Bowl. So exciting!!! You've been working so hard and are so tight with your eating that you'll be fine.

Okay, here's my workout:

ARMS:

Chins:
8/8/8
As we all know by now, the first one of each set was UNASSISTED!!! The others I jumped up as usual and lowered myself down slowly without assistance. But I'll get there!

Standing Alternating Curls
10r 8r 6r
15# 17.5# 20#

Hammer Curls
8r 8r 6r
17.5# 20# 22.5#

Lat Pulldowns
85# 8/8/8/8

Abs - Bench Reverse Crunches – Straight Legs
20/20/20
I need to start doing more ab work, I know. These are killer though.

CHEST & BACK:

Lat Pulldowns
12r 12r 12r 12r
85# 85# 85# 85#

Bench Press
8r 6r 5r
65# 70# 75#
Not sure why I was more tired today but I didn't make it to 85# like normal. :mad:

Seated Cable Rows
10r 8r 6r 4r
50# 55# 60# 65#

Pushups – Uneven
20/20/20

Kneeling Cable Rows
10r 8r 6r 4r
65# 70# 75# 80#

Standing Reverse Flyes
10r 8r 6r 4r
7.5# 10# 12.5# 15#

Chest Flyes
10r 10r 10r 8r
10# 12.5# 15# 17.5#
10# was way too light. Not sure what I was thinking.

Finished with Cardio Coach #4 on the elliptical - 45 minutes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.