Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 12/11

Good morning all!

Had a great workout this morning, I did Gym Style Legs - Usually I just do the standing part but did the entire workout today. That floor work is a killer!

LEGS
Squats:
75# - 3 sets/16 reps
***Last set had low ends.

Front Lunges:
20's - 2 sets/8 reps

Rear Lunges:
20's - Lots of different counts and reps
***Real burner.

Plie Squats:
35# - 2 sets/16 reps/pulses

Leg Press w/Band:
Silver band - 2 sets/15 reps each let
***Used 5 risers.

Elevated Deadlifts:
55# - 2 sets/16 reps
***Different counts. Did 2 sets of these because I don't like doing the Stiff Legged Deads she does after these.

Slow Motion Lunges:
12's - 2 sets or 4 very flow count brutal butt burning reps.
***I hate this exercise!

Calf Raises:
Tons of reps. My calves were shaking by the time this was over.

Shin Pulls w/Ball
***Skipped. This is just a stupid exercise.

Glute Raises w/Ball
***I like this one, I get a good burn in my butt.

One Leg Roll Outs
***Brutal! And these hurt my knees.

Glute Tucks w/Band using 3 risers & Topper of HS: Purple band

Roll-Ins

Inner Thigh Squeeze w/Ball
***I hate inner thigh work but I do like this exercise.

Inner Thigh Lifts w/Band:
***Skipped - was running out of time and I don't like this exercise.

Cross Band Outer Thigh Splits:
Silver Band
***Love this exercise.

Outer Thigh Raises w/Band:
Purple Band
***Love this exercise too.

That is all...

I'm going to be sore from this one!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday completed lowmax and did the Ab Ripper X and MM abs back to back. Today will do GS Biceps/Triceps. Get them Christmas decorations up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was too tired by the end of day to want to bother with them so I didn't.:eek: We got rain today. Thought it might be the white stuff:(

Anyhow, ya'll have a fabulous day. Be back later.

Morning:D

This morning I did GS Legs (standing) and only a few exercises from the floorwork, ran out of time.

Standing Legs

BB Squats:
45/45/50/50/60 – 5 sets/16 reps

DB Front lunges:
15/15/10 - 3 sets/8 reps

DB Back lunges:
10's

DB Pile squats:
15/15/10 - 3 sets

DB Leg press:
10/10/15 - 3 sets/15

BB Dead Lift
55/45 - 2 sets/16 reps

Slow motion lunges
16 each leg
(I did one legged squats)

Calf raises
32/32

Floor work
Inner thigh lift
Vertical outer thigh press
(used silver band)

Debbie: That is pretty darn impressive, you using 70lbs for squats, nice work! I absolutely love how you put this rotation together.:)

Toasty: Your abs, should be good and tender, LOL that was a hard routine, girl! Nice work!;)

Hey guys!

This morning I did shoulders and tris. I also threw in some legs. Finished off with Cardio Coach 6 with Candace.

I'm at work for about a half hour wrapping things up since I won't be back until Jan 5th.

My dad took a bad turn. His nurse friend will check on him today and we told her to call 911 and get him to the hospital if he's in the same shape as yesterday. We are on our way to Washington this morning. Will chat when we get there.

Talk soon!

Morning Maniacs! Did Dove's Bodies volume #2 this morning. This one has a lot of floor work. She still fried my abs. She's good with abs.:)

BBL to catch up...No time right now!

I don't what I did differently yesterday but I have major DOMS in my biceps!:eek: Which is pretty cool since I rarely get sore in my bi's.

Oh forgot to tell you, that somehow I got through the whole night and my hand never went numb. I didn't wake up until the alarm went off! Yipee!!

Anyway this morning I did Amy's Step Challenge 3 thru to the 4 combo took about 55 minutes. I wanted to do the whole thing but I got messing around with my new HRM and lost time.

Suz
- Your family will be in my prayers.

Last edited:
Suz,

I will say some prayers. Much lovin' vibes coming your way. Hang in there.

Linda,

Your biceps look like they hurt from your picture. :D Nice arms. Glad you got the DOMS going on. You've cooked them good.

Suz- :( You have a safe trip and I'll be praying for you dad along with all the others.

Linda- I glad you got a good nights sleep and your hand is feeling better. I rarely get sore biceps either. It's so cool when I do!

Debbie-Toast-Teddy- You guys are doing great with this rotation! From reading all your posts it sounds brutal!

Linda - Glad to hear you have sore bi's! I love when mine are sore. Glad you had a good nights sleep too. I worry about your hand and arm going numb like that all the time.

Suz - Prayers being sent. Hope your dad is ok.

Hi everyone!!! Really busy today at work, not much time to check in here. :(

Morning Ladies! I have been a total looser! After coming down with bronchitis last week, I was a total veg all weekend. I only exercised once until today. Today I felt like such a slug that I did the P90X plus interval workout this morning. I really like it. It is intense and only takes about 45 minutes. I hope I got a calorie burn in. Will workout like crazy the rest of this week and week end to try make up for lost time!

Hope you all are well.

Suz- thinking of you and praying. My Dad has taken a bad turn as well. I am on stand by hoping he gets a little better.

My workout is done. I walked/jogged on the treadmill for 3 miles. Then did the weights group A from teh Attack the fat phase 2 rotation of Rachel Cosgrove's. I changed it a little. I did Butts and Guts firewalkers and 1 leg squat to start instead of the w/up moves they had which did include a versa loop walk.
I then did as follows:
Deadlift 1 setx8 reps 75#, 2setsx8 reps 85# barbell
seated military press 1 setx 6 reps 25# dumbbells, 2 sets x 8 reps 20# dumbbells
2 point dumbbell roads 6reps x 3 sets 30# dumbbells bells each side
glicing discs hip extension slide 3 sets of 8 reps
step ups 3 sets 8 reps each side 25# dumbbells
cable woodchops Bowflex 3 sets 8 reps 30# resistance each side
calf raises 3 sets 25 reps 35# dumbbells
Cardio I burned 322 calories
weight work I burned 304
Rumble stretch with 3# dumbbells
shoulder stretches with yoga strap and foam roller work from Keli Roberts Flexibility workout Stretch and Flexibility 130 calories burned
Total Calories burned was 756 55% fat Max hr was 156

Suz, have a safe trip. My prayers will be with you and your Dad.

Toasty - have you tried the P90X ab ripper plus? I really like it. It is more hanging work and plank work. The 90X ab ripper sumtimes hurts my low back.

My mom’s bypass surgery did not work and she is functioning with only part of her heart. The veins they used for the bypass (from her legs) did not take. The Dr. said 1 in 3 surgeries don’t work and she’s the 1. Basically the pacemaker/diffibulator is what is keeping her heart going. The Dr. is running more tests and she goes back next week. They are going to do the nuclear test again….this looks at everything around her heart. I asked her if they could do another bypass but she said she doesn’t want to. I asked about an artificial heart and she said the Dr. said more of her heart has to be not functioning.

She also said she is having kidney problems. She said due to the diabetes and old age.

She said she still has trouble walking and her legs are weak…well, yeah if you only have a portion of your heart working!!!!! She can keep food down but said she’s not hungry and doesn’t eat much, which would also contribute to her weakness. She has lost 40 lbs (and wants to lose 30lb more). That would be beneficial to her heart but I told her she needs to do it the healthy way!

Please keep my mom in your prayers!

Suz....have a safe trip. Will keep you in my prayers.

Sonya - Your mom is in my prayers. My uncle suffered 6 or 7 heart attacks and his heart is only 50% functioning. He's been that way for years now (he's 70). But now he has pulmonary fibrosis and the doctor gave him 18 months. That was 14 months ago. So now he is at the stage of congestive heart failure, so this will be the last Christmas that we have him (if he makes it). :(:(:(

Sonya, I am sorry your Mother's surgury did not work. I agree she needs to lose the weight in a healthy way. Watch the cholestral and follow a healthy nutrition plan that her doctors have probably given her.

Linda, have you been to the doctor for your numbness?? Did you get tested to be sure whether it is Carpal Tunnel or something else? I know I went through some tests before I had the surgury.

DianeSue - I haven't seen a doctor regarding the numbness in my hand for about 4 years. At that time they thought it was carpal tunnel and gave me a brace to wear at night. So, I know if I go for surgery I will have to have nerve tests just to make sure it is just carpal tunnel not and/or shoulder issues.

Linda, the first doctor I went to thought it was my ulnar nerve. He gave me valium to help me sleep:0 When I filled the prescription I told them I only wanted 3 tablets. The pharmacy tried to talk me out of it. and seemed surprised. I just figured if in 3 days it did not help I was not taking that stuff. I was right though. Still had the pain and numbness regardless. If I thought I was there again I would opt for surgury. It was like instant relief. Did I say I hate medicines?? They all have side affects and I would rather do anything I can before I go for the meds. I did wear a brace for 2 years. At the time we had a waterbed with satin sheets. The velcro on those braces really made those sheets look bad with all of the tossing around I did.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.