Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 10/25

Last week was suppose to be the end of this rotation but I'm adding 2 more weeks to make it 8 weeks. I can't believe it's almost over. I'll definitely be doing this one again.

Today was Chest & Triceps and I had an excellent workout.

2 minute rest between each exercise. Only rested enough to change weights after 3rd set into the 15 rep set.

CHEST:
Incline Barbell Press - 65#/12 reps - 2 sets (warmup)
Incline Barbell Press - 100#/6 reps - 3 sets
Incline Barbell Press - 75#/15 reps
***Up 5# with 6 rep sets.

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 110#/4 reps - 1 set
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 105#/6 reps - 2 sets
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#/15 reps
***110# was just too heavy for 6 reps. I think if I would have done this exercise first I would have been able to do it. Dropped it 105# but still 5# more then last time.

Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 37's/6 reps - 3 sets
Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 27's/25 reps
***Stayed the same with the 6 rep sets but up 5# with the 15 rep set.

TRICEPS:
Weighted Bench Dips - 82#/6 reps - 3 sets
Weighted Bench Dips - 20#/15 reps
***Up 2# for 6 rep sets and 5# for 15 rep set.

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 85#/6 reps - 3 sets
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 65#/15 reps
***Up 5# with 6 rep sets.

Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 55#/6 reps - 3 sets
Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 40#/15 reps
***No increase here, I was about fried.

That is all....

Good Morning:D

Quick check in. I just finished CC#8

Stats:
60:00 Time
478 Cals burned
4.27 miles

Debbie- Girl, that's awesome weights you lifted, Nice work;)

Okay I am off too get ready for work, crazy when you choose to be late for work to get a workout in:eek: ttyl

Debbie-I can't believe it's been six weeks either, glad you are enjoying it so much :D

Teddy-nice distance and time this a.m. :)

I have no workouts to report, I carb loaded the entire weekend. I had a very nice time, but it is not helping the weight loss efforts any :( I have decided to try and kick it in gear for the next few weeks to try and keep the holiday gain to a minimum, I don't need the extra I have now let alone adding to it. I have Rachel Cosgrove Attack the Fat plan that I modified a tad but will be following. I'll be doing 2 days of weights w/ 20 ss cardio after, 2 days of interval cardio, 1 HIIT, and a kettlebell workout. Eats are as planned for the next week
br-frittata, ezekiel toast
sn-smoothie
lunch-beef and quinoa pasta, salad, apple
sn-protein muffin, protein shake post workout
dinner-chicken meatloaf, roasted green beans, salad
sn-protein pudding (if needed)
It came out to around 1900 calories and even carb/protein/fat. I need to tweek it a bit to get it to a 40/30/30 or around that.

Good morning -

Debbie - Wow, on the workout - Nice weights. Glad you'll be extending this rotation a couple more weeks. Have enjoyed seeing your progress :) - Also saw your post asking about Linda. I've been wondering about her too :confused: Hope she's ok.

Teddy - That's dedication (being late so you could finish your workout) :p . If any of us were your boss, we'd be totally understanding. Good work this morning - I've heard a lot of good things about CC.

Theresa - Glad you had a fun weekend. Your 'carb loading' will be put to good use in that workout plan - it looks very good to me :)

Cheryl - Ever since your post about your great experience with "brave" colors, I've been looking at our living room and wondering if I should try ... just one more time ... to get it right (the painting Gauntlet :confused:) Does your DH do consultations?

Yesterday, I did a Legs & Glutes/KP&C premix. Can't recall its exact name (the one on the bottom). Also did a back workout from CTX, modifying it by bumping the weights up quite a bit and taking slightly longer breaks. Good workout. Today, I will either do more upper body weight work and some ss or Insanity, a short ss and some yoga this evening. Whatever I don't choose today, I will do tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good morning.

Lori

My workout is finished. It felt good to workout after the 4 day break. My eating was terrible but I enjoyed every minute:p I started my workout with Shock Cardio Hiit 40/20 29 min, 224 cal., Max HR 169. Then I did Muscle Endurance/Bootcamp combined premix 66 min., 412 cal., I finished off with Amy Bento's 10 min solution Bootcamp stretch 10 min 25 cal. Total workout time was 1 hr 46 min and calories burned 661. I have not done the ME/BC combo in years. I really enjoyed it. I used 35lb for the barbell which was really hard on the biceps:eek: dumbbells ranged 8's, 10's, and a 15 for the leg presses. I haven't decided yet what I want to do. I was thinking workouts that required a few dumbbell increments would be good so I could use my second workout space and let dh use the treadmill. I might do Mesocycle 1 for a bit. Still thinking.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.