Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 10/12

Today was cardio and I chose Amy Bento's In The Ring. Had a pretty good workout and I love the med ball surge parts. Some of the kickboxing combo's I don't care for and some go on forever and ever. I skipped over parts I didn't want to do but had fun anyways. Good music in this workout.

I also did the Med Ball Ab Work from Amy's Kickbox Surge workout. I love that ab workout, it is really fun.

CARDIO STATS:
59 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
18 minutes in zone
37 minutes above zone
464 calories burned

Whoops! I copied my post over to here.

I am def feeling my workout yesterday! I LOVE DOMS! My delts and chest are pretty toasty. Burn Circuit 2 here in a bit. That one is lower body and bis/tris. My favorite.
Do any of you ever have soreness on the TOPS of your feet? I have lately. Feels like my bones are hurting, especially when I get up in the morning, and after exercising.

Deb- thanks for the warm welcome back! You guys are just the motivation I need!

Theresa- congrats on your certification! Sounds exciting!

Have a hardcore day everyone!

Debbie-nice work on In The Ring, I agree about the combos having a tendency to never end, but she is so much fun as an instructor. :D That is quite a nice calorie burn too.

Megan-Thanks and YAY for doms :D I have not had an soreness on the tops of my feet.....how old are your shoes? It may be time to replace them and see if that's it.

Yesterday, I started out not wanting to work out but once I got going I just kept going. My legs are humming/buzzing right now so I guess I will count this as a strength/weight day. I did Lauren Brooks KB 2 both the grind and the smoker w/ the finisher
*grind- 2 rounds
turkish get ups, diamond pushups, 2 hand swings
windmills, one... arm dl, one arm rows, and squat to tricep ext
*smoker w/ finisher-2 rounds
tactical lunges, high pulls
overhead squats, kb burpeess, hand 2 hand swing
push press and star jumps
*finisher set
snatches and high pull to squat in tabata format

*Of note, the squats were butt to ground. I used an 8 kg bell for all work except the tactical lunges and one leg dl (used 12 kg), and had to lower to 10 lb on the 2nd round of get ups....there was a chance I was not going to get up at the current weight I was using.
:eek: Today is cardio and I have no idea what I want to do yet.

BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.