Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 1/27

Just getting this thread started. I took a rest day. Felt great to sleep in!

Dallys - I'd be totally interested in that rotation. Do you have my email address?

Morning Deb. Send me your email again and I'll get you that rotation.
Rest day for me too!

ETA: I have your aol email. Is that the one you want me to send to?

Last edited:
No rest here, lol! I did the 4DS LIS/HIS upper body premix- nice workout. Debbie, it felt like a luxury to do each round only once. :p I won't take the time to type out the entire workout but it was a good upper body challenge. I upped weights a wee bit on everything when I could- had a really hard time with triceps today. Weird, I was struggling with everything for those!

I did work on SSS yesterday- I really liked it and now that I have it down I will really enjoy it and be able to work it. But man, her cuing for those doing it the first few times is well, not great. Plus the camera work is wonky- WHY would I need a wobbly shot of someone's upper body? Now that I've complained about it, I'll say that it was fun in the end. :p

I'm going to do some research on supplements today- I take a multi vitamin and extra Vitamin D. I try to take fish oil but forget sometimes...anyway, going to take a look and see if anything else might be beneficial. I think I need something for the joints.

Have a great day maniacs!

Morning:)

I did a 20 warm up run CC/Candance and 4DS Back & Biceps. I will check back when I get to work. I need to run too Walmarts I need 25 and 30 lb DB:eek:getting ready for STS.

The morning I did Amy's ASC 3 through the 4 combo then did the stretch. Workout was 1:08 and I burned 538 calories. Disappointed that I don't have DOMS from Providence.:(

Left hand did well with the brace on last night. Unfortunately, the right hand and arm were another the story. My right shoulder was aching something fierce and the hand kept going numb no matter what I did. DD got me up at one point for a trip to the potty and when I went back to my room I was sure I was going to see on the clock that it was almost time to get up, because I had been tossing & turning for so long. Nope, it was only 1:50 am! So I took some ibprofen and figured it was gonna be a long night! Thinking about buying a new brace for the right today, as the old one does not seem to fit as well as the one I just bought for the left.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday did not get in all of my workout, but did double ab work...4DS kickboxing ab work and then LIS. Was a chaotic day. Bobby back at work. He called me when he got there. We got snow today..FINIALLY..beautiful out.

Alright, today trying to get back on track and do them biceps up nicely.

Bionics,

Got your package..THANKS! Now how does this work? From bike, elliptical or something else?

The morning I did Amy's ASC 3 through the 4 combo then did the stretch. Workout was 1:08 and I burned 538 calories. Disappointed that I don't have DOMS from Providence.:(

Left hand did well with the brace on last night. Unfortunately, the right hand and arm were another the story. My right shoulder was aching something fierce and the hand kept going numb no matter what I did. DD got me up at one point for a trip to the potty and when I went back to my room I was sure I was going to see on the clock that it was almost time to get up, because I had been tossing & turning for so long. Nope, it was only 1:50 am! So I took some ibprofen and figured it was gonna be a long night! Thinking about buying a new brace for the right today, as the old one does not seem to fit as well as the one I just bought for the left.

Linda,

Sorry to hear, but your still working out good and strong. Determined and strong you are. Hope you get some sleep tonight and it gets better for you. I know this has really got to suck, but your attitude is fantastic thru it all!;)

Linda - I'm sorry to hear about your struggles with your arm and hand. That has got to be so frustrating. Do they go numb during the day or only when you are sleeping?

This morning I started with Empire State joint mobility, then I did Low Max, then Low Intensity Step cardio, abs and stretch. I then did P90X abs+ and 3 sets of 8 reps 45# barbell rollouts on my toes. I finished off with Rumble stretch with 3# dumbbells and some foam rolling.
Total calories burned was 1029. Snacks yesterday ended up being cottage cheese and celery and a protein shake. Dinner was tilapia and brussell sprouts grilled with lemon pepper. I brushed the grill with olive oil.
Was going to start with an egg white omelet this morning with cottage cheese but I cooked oatmeal for dh then found out he already ate. So I had steel cut oats with cinnamon, stevia, and a little sugar free maple syrup and 1/2 scoop of protein powder dissolved in water. No school here today because of the weather. That means no grandchildren here today.

Linda, sorry you had such a bad night. That can be so miserable. I am surprised you don't have doms from Providence. I was sore for several days. Now that I have been doing kettlebells for awhile I am not getting as sore as I was.

Patti, Steady State Step is a fun workout. Now that you mention it I remember seeing the camera on the upper body of the instructor and thought what are her feet doing?? That is what I needed to see. I guess that would meen a not so good camera person.

Charlotte, glad Bobby is able to be back at work. Did you find a new vehicle?

Debbie, enjoy your rest day;)

Morning! I did Cardio Coach #4 yesterday. I love these workouts. I need to order the rest of them. Stats as follows:

42 minutes
4.2 miles
500 calories burned
Avg. heart rate 148
Peak heart rate: 161

Meals for today:
M1: 5 egg white veggie and red. fat cheese omelet, cup of berries, 1/4 wg bagel w/ p-nut butter
M2: Protein drink, rice cake w/p-nut butter, banana
M3: Tuna, carrot sticks and cucumbers
M4: Yogurt, almonds
M5: 2 cups green w/veggies and chicken
M6: protein pudding

Have to go to a teacher observation...will bbl for personals.

Linda,

Sorry to hear, but your still working out good and strong. Determined and strong you are. Hope you get some sleep tonight and it gets better for you. I know this has really got to suck, but your attitude is fantastic thru it all!;)

Thanks, Char!

Linda, sorry you had such a bad night. That can be so miserable. I am surprised you don't have doms from Providence. I was sore for several days. Now that I have been doing kettlebells for awhile I am not getting as sore as I was.

Thanks, Diane Sue. I am really surprised about the DOMS to as some of the exercises I was really struggling on.:confused:

Linda - I'm sorry to hear about your struggles with your arm and hand. That has got to be so frustrating. Do they go numb during the day or only when you are sleeping?

Debbie - Once I work out my hands do pretty good for the rest of the day, occasionally I might get a very mild tingling, but nothing near what I experience at night. Now Sunday which is my rest day is another story, I will fight my hands until I do some kind of activity that starts to loosen everything up.

You guys, nice workouts

Suz: You sexy thing. Your pictures are awesome. See, all your hard work has paid off. Keep up the excellent work. BTW, how are you liking Gym Style workouts? At Wal-Mart today I was tempted to purchase a TaeBo kick box they had several different workoust for only 10 bucks. Heck, now that I think about it, I’m going back to get it.

I ended up with these but mines are by Gold Gym

http://www.bayoufitness.com/Detail.bok?no=82

Last edited:
Sonya: I like how you put your meals together:D. I need to start being accountable for my meals too. Tomorrow, I will posts my meals, I hope you guys do not mine:rolleyes:

Sonya: I like how you put your meals together:D. I need to start being accountable for my meals too. Tomorrow, I will posts my meals, I hope you guys do not mine:rolleyes:

I do too, Sonya. I need to get me some more Pro Pudding too. I think my taste buds can handle that now since it's been a while since I've had any. Your meals sound really good!

Teddygirl...Thanks. I like when other people post their meals..gives me new ideas! Did ya go back to Walmart and get the video? :p

Debbie...enjoy your day off!

Linda...gosh, that has got to be soooo frustrating with your hand. Amazing you still get in your incredible workouts!

Diane Sue...NICE calorie burn!

Will do cardio agian today. Tomorrow afternoon I get my massage...yea! Thursday get my hair cut and Friday it's back to working out! I actually miss not lifting, but I know how important recovery time is.

I do too, Sonya. I need to get me some more Pro Pudding too. I think my taste buds can handle that now since it's been a while since I've had any. Your meals sound really good!

Debbie...must've posted at the same time.... Thanks! I like the pro pudding...you were right, taste like frosting! I got the vanilla first and now the chocolate...not sure which one I like better!

Hey again! It to cold to even function here. Drinking some green tea to warm up.

Linda-
Sorry to hear your hands are still bothering you. I'm surprised you didn't get sore with Providence. I still have a smidge of DOMS in my glutes. I haven't been sore at all with CLX though, while others have. Weird.

Sonya- Your eats do look good. What type of protein pudding do you buy? I've only tried Sylvester Stallones brand. It's to expensive so I quite buying it.

Teddy- Nice dumbell set! :cool:

Patty- I need to get some Vitamin D. I always forget too. My fish oil capsules and joint capsules and calcium are just sitting there too. I think I hate taking pills, lol.

Diane Sue- Have fun with your day of peace without the kids.

Char-
I sent you the rotation.

Last edited:
Afternoon! It's snowy here- DD had the day off from preschool so we played Hibernation Day. I'm glad they took that to heart and took naps. :)

Debbie/Sonya: OK, gotta get some Pro Pudding- just reading that made me hungry.

Linda: Try the new brace- maybe that's the problem. How frustrating, but I also admire how you keep working around it and working out.

Dallys: What is the rotation about? Hmm, maybe I should just ask you to send it. :) I have STS coming but I'm a hoarder of all things related to fitness.

I love it when people post food too- I get great ideas. I'm a bit of a recipe junkie, so I caught myself looking at the Muscle Chow book on Amazon last night that Diane Sue mentioned. I haven't ordered it yet, but I probably will eventually.

Speaking of food, here's today.
M1: Egg white / oatmeal pancake
M2: Spinach salad w/ fat free feta, cut up veggie burger and veggies w/ homemade balsamic dressing and apple
M3: Homemade muesli (I have the recipe if anyone wants)
M4: Turkey breast and butternut squash smash
M5: Fat free greek yogurt w/ frozen strawberries

BBL.

Sonya: As soon as I get off work, firsts thing:eek: should have gotten it when I was there. But I ended spending almost 200 bucks. WTH, another 10 bucks wouldn't killed me. And too, Taebo DVD, looked like one of his best, I'll see:p

Dallys: Hi, we haven't talked in ages:rolleyes: seems like it!. Thanks, can't wait too try them out:eek:

Diane: Hi, did you see Anthony is having another sale, I told me self, don't you even think about ordering it. Haven't tried the other one I brought.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.