HARDCORE FITNESS HOTTIES FOXY LADIES 4-4 SATURDAY!!

ashumate

Cathlete
Morning Ladies - I had to get an early start today. I did shoulders and abs tabatas style - 5 minute warm up on tread mill. I tried to go a bit lighter and do more reps more quickly - but to keep form, I can't get more than about 10 reps in per 10 second session - so...I got a good burn going anyway,

4/4/09
SHOULDERS
Dumbbell Press:
10s – 10 reps
Front Raise:
3s 12-10
Bent Over Rear Delt Raise:
3’s 9 reps
Lateral Raise:
5's – 10 reps

ABS
Hanging leg / knee raise
Reverse curl
Slant board crunches
Have a great day everyone!;)

On my way out the door, BBL to posts stats, but really wanted to ask ....

Debbie - What are Standing Rows? I had assumed they were bent over rows til I realized this morning you were using your body weight than a 10# vest. Tried to Google it but only came up with Standing Rows done with a resistance tube. Thanks!

I got up late today. I am trying to get a headache under control a little before I get started:( I am going to work abs doing some of ab circuits, run on the treadmill, and do some kettlebell work.

Linda, I am curious to hear what a standing row is. Trying to picture it and wondering how you would use the weight vest.

Morning! I just finished Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Xtreme and burned 701 calories. DD did the stretch with me. :)

Hi Linda and Ally! Have a good weekend.

Hope you kick that headache Diane Sue!

Gotta finish my protein pancake and get showered.

I forgot to mention how irritated I was when I came home from Applebees last night and tried to find nutritional info on what I ate. They say they only give weight watchers friendly meals info. I had the fiesta lime chicken and scraped off some of the sauce. I put it myfitnesspal and it says 1275 calories:eek: I really wonder where that info came from as it was grilled chicken and rice. There were little tortillia crisps in it and a southwestern type dressing over it. I definitely won't get that again.

Today was Back and a little cardio. Had a great workout again. This ends my 3rd week so next week I think I'm going to change the exercises a bit. Getting bored with these.

10 minutes on treadmill for warmup.

8 sets - 20 seconds on/10 seconds off each exercise

2 minute rest between each exercise.

BACK
Standing Row:
10# vest - 8 sets/10-9 reps
***These are so easy when you start but by the time you get to set 4 it really starts to burn.

T-Bar Row:
35# - 8 sets/12-10 reps (up 5#)
***These are a killer too. Love this exercise.

T-Back Squeeze:
Purple band - 8 sets/16-14 reps
***Burn!

Dumbbell Pullover:
22# - 8 sets/10-9 reps (up 2#)

Then I got on my treadmill and jogged stead for 15 minutes. I was sweating like crazy when I got done.

HR STATS:
1 hour total
6 minutes below zone
40 minutes in zone
13 minutes above zone
448 calories burned

That is all....

Tomorrow is my rest day. Have a great weekend everyone!

Linda - T-Back squeeze is where you sit on the floor and use the purple band (or any band) and pull out squeezing your shoulder blades together. The band is wrapped around the bottoms of your shoes. (Cathe does this exercise quite often.) Standing Rows are done with my Perfect Pullup bar. If you don't have that you can't do it. Just sub another exercise for it.

I finished my workout. We have people coming to look at the house in an hour. My workout was 10 minute solution Kettlebell Ultimate Fat Burner
Maximum fat burner segment, upper body power sculpt, and accelerated ab tone which was 30 minutes and burned 226 calories. I used 15 and 20# kettlebells. Then I ran on the treadmill for 4 miles and burned 493 calories. I finished with STS ab circuits no equipment abs using a 12# dumbbell for the crunches and weights and plates. Then I did Yoga Shatki lunge and shoulder opener segments. Total calories burned today was 961.

Like Debbie, today was Back and cardio.

4DS HIS through first blast 10 minutes for warmup.

8 sets - 20 seconds on/10 seconds off each exercise

Ran during 2 minute rest between each exercise.

BACK
Bent Over DB Row:
20's - 8 sets/13-11 reps

Inverted Row:
BW - 8 sets/10-8 reps
***These are a killer.

T-Back Squeeze:
Purple band - 8 sets/13-12 reps
***Burn!

Dumbbell Pullover:
25# - 8 sets/9-8 reps (up 2#)

Then did CTX Step & Intervals Cardio and stretch. Workout was 1:07 and burn 511 calories.

These weights creep up on you fast. Most of the time first few sets are feeling way too light and you think you should have gone heavier, than BAM, all of a sudden you were wishing you went lighter.:p

BTW, my legs are very, very, very sore today. Stairs are painful, heck, walking is painful.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.