Hardcore Fitness Hottie Maniacs for Saturday, May 24

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna work legs today with weights and work abs before going to work in afternoon.

Ya'll have a great day and workout!!! Yeehaw~

LAST WORKOUT FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!!! Woohoo!!! I'm so looking forward to this rest week.

Cut this one short due to the fact that it's my last workout. But I did get a good workout in and my legs are jelly.

1:10 min. rest between each set

[font color=indigo]QUADS[/font]
Leg Extensions:
75# - 15 (warmup)
100# - 12/12/12
[font color=red]After the 3rd set I dropped the weight to 85# and repped out at 10.[/font]
[font color=blue]***Got an excellent burn with this.[/font]

Squats:
90# - 12/12/12 (up 5#)
[font color=blue]***These felt ok, my low back was really tight so I had a hard time doing full range of motion.[/font]

Leg Press Station:
160# - 12/12/12/12
[font color=blue]***Love this exercise. I feel it everywhere.[/font]

[font color=indigo]HAMSTRINGS[/font]
Elevated SL Deads:
85# - 12/12/12
[font color=blue]***Low back tight, I was worried the whole time I did these but I did good.[/font]

Hamstring Curls:
Skipped

[font color=indigo]CALVES[/font]
Calf Raises:
Skipped
[font color=blue]***Calves are STILL sore from last Saturday. Don't think it will hurt to skip them today.[/font]

That is all...

Hope you all have a great long weekend. I probably won't check in much until Tuesday. I am planning my own rotation for the next 8 weeks.

Also, I am moving my weight room to a larger room and I plan on doing that throughout the week to get ready for my next rotation. It will be nice to have more room!

Just got back from grandson's birthday party. Had salad and a hamburger patty. Also had a tiny piece of cake and small amount of ice cream. My workout was Amy Bento's In the Ring, went back and repeated the combined 3&4 w/ intervals, stopped at the stretch and did Amy's All Pump Extreme Core, and Abs from Amy's Hi/Lo Knockout. Then I did the stretch from In The Ring and Tracey Staehle's Circuit Zone foam roller segment and Keli Roberts Flexibility for the Inflexible foam roller back section and finished off from the piriformis through the core. Burned 801 calories total. 50% were fat calories. Max hr was 96% Average was 69%.

Charlotte, enjoy your day at work.

Debbie, have fun moving your workout room:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good Afternoon All:

How is everyone?

I did WS Day 5 today -

dead lifts - 4 sets of 8 reps 60 LB barbell (forearms and wrists sore)

Squat Press 6 reps 20lb dumbells - superset with
Lat pull down 100LB on bowflex - 6 sets

jacknife pushup with rear lunge and cable row - 6 sets 20 lb dumbells

interval - 30 seconds intense with 90 seconds moderate recovery - 6 rounds - I did fast feet with the 14 lb power vest.

Then I planted my garden and weeded my flower beds. I am tired.

Eats today
protein smoothie
2 eggs in whole wheat tortilla
1 string cheese
almonds
we are smoking a pork loin for dinner and will have big salad and egg dish with snap peas.

Debbie still would like to see the rotation the just completed. Enjoy your rest week. That sounds divine!

Toasty great work out and have fun at your job today.

Diane Sue you rock!

Debbie,

Hi, I am thinking about joining this check-in. Is it a good idea to have rest weeks now and then? I also wanted to know in a rotation of yours I am doing you have CTX upper body. What can I sub for that? WHat does CTX stand for. Thanks as always for your input and help.
Roselyn

Actually, here is my workout as I did not do anything earlier, but just posted that I would work legs. :eek:

ATG Squats: 125# 3/8
Squats 180# 3/8
Leg Ext 95# 3/8
Deadlifts 125# 3/8
Firewalkers 2/20 and with 40# db in hand/lap

Did ab work to MM

Short workout, but sweet. Legs were trembling all night at work...love it! Tomorrow and next days gonna feel it!! hehe

Tomorrow is my rest day and won't be on here as hubby will. lol.

Back from dinner. We went to Friday's since we had gift cards. I had Mahi Mahi with brocolli and rice. Bathed both of my big dogs. They love bath time.

Ally, I bet you are tired. Great workout:) So what does WS stand for? Is that what Lora is doing??

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi,Debbie
Just wondering...
I asked my husband to buy me a weight bar,I was using dumbbells for all my workouts, for squats I was using 20 pounds (40) and for bench presses too.. well he got me a Olympic bar that with out the plates is 45 pounds!! I don't mind, but it's 6 feet long and I feel like it's all about balance and I'm probably gonna end up loosing it and getting hurt. What do you think? Do you think I'm being a little too crazy? what weight do you use for your squats?
:-( :-( I wanted to use my new bar for curl ups :-(

I am tired and my feet hurt! I had plantar faciasciatis a couple of years ago and have to be careful.

I am going to run on Monday and then total body work out on Tuesday. Not sure what I will do Weds. and Thurs since I will be traveling for work. IT depends on the gym situation at the hotel. I always take my jump rope and tubing for the hotel room.

Take care everyone. You all so inspirational.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.