HARDCORE FITNESS HOTTIE MANIACS FOR AUGUST 29TH, 2008

Holy Gluteness!!!! Yup...it is on fire!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Hotties!!!

Today I am going to Manassas as I have to take my daughters car for service...boring. I will work shoulders when I get home.

Have great workouts!

Good Morning, so far I have ran 5.27 miles on the treadmill and burned 611 calories. Will do upper body weights when I come back from taking my granddaughters to school.

Morning Maniacs,

This morning was the last day in this rotation, next week changes it up! Yea!!! I just wonder how may of these rotations I am suppose to do before taking a break? There has to be 6 four rotations and Craig never mentions a break between them anywhere.

Superset A
DB Forward Lunge
8/8/8 - 40's
Side Planks
30 sec hold X 3 also held 5#

Superset B
RDL's
8/8/8 - 121# **stayed the same here, afraid to go much higher***:eek:
SB Jacknifes
15/15/15

Superset C
Step Ups
8/8/8 - 25's **I like being able to do these at a nice slow controlled pace, I can really concentrate on the front leg***
SB Hamstring Roll Ins
15/15/15

The cardio 6 rounds at 60/60 ration using Amy's power ups.

Char - Enjoy the DOMS!

WD
- Your workouts never cease to amaze me.

Hello, to all that follow. I am off to take the kids to the zoo!

So far I am able to meet the cardio expectations of this rotation. This morning I did a steady state walk and kept my HR at 60-65% of my MHR. Kind of boring. I tried watching a movie ("The Notebook") but the sound on the TV in my weight room sucks. With the fan running and my TM, I couldn't hear it. So I shut if off and just listened to my music.

Cardio stats:
41 minutes
33 minutes in zone
201 calories burned
2.3 miles travelled

Pretty happy with these numbers.

Char - LMAO!!! I'm still in pain here. My quads are screaming at me. Enjoy it! I am!

Linda - I would at least take a break after 8 weeks. It's crazy not too.

Diane Sue - Excellent calorie burn girl!!! Wow!

Did Drill Max Cardio Premix (39 min) and surprisingly I didn't have any trouble considering how tired I have been lately. Looking forward to my 10 mile trail running tomorrow.

Linda- Some take break at 6 weeks, some at 8 and some at 12. It depends on how you feel, your rotation and what your goals are. I never take a break really. I feel too cranky if I take more than 2 days off from working out. Have fun at the zoo! :D

Debbie- I know the feeling...Walking on the treadmill is boring as hell. At least you're enjoying the rotation so far.

WD- Great job on your workout! :)

To everyone else, have a great weekend. What are the plans for the weekend? Mine is a pig out party on monday. It's been in the family tradition since I was born. 30 years. It can get crazy. LOL

Good day! :cool:

I finished my workout. Been dealing with a cranky baby today. I think she is teething:) Anyway for Weights today I did Kelly Coffey's 30 minutes to fitness biceps, triceps, and shoulders with active rests. I repeated it to make it a 1hr workout. This gives me 12 sets for each body part:D I burned 432 calories doing this. Total calories today was 1,043. I was going to do total body but my legs and glutes are still sore this morning. I will tackle them tomorrow. I really needed the calorie burn today. My son and his family took me out to a Japanese Steakhouse last night at 8 for dinner. I ate way to much. Still felt stuffed this morning. The food was yummy, but by the time they got to the end with the sherbet I couldn't eat it LOL Probably could use the healthy calories. Got a Lush order today and my shoes I ordered with my birthday money are supposed to arrive:D I have a jewelry party at dil's house tonight. Not much else this weekend. Get to have dd take the stitches out of the side of my nose Sunday. I plan on being on her doorstep before church LOL

Lisa, Bill is doing fine. I think he is getting settled over there. I am missing him. I think that is part of what is affecting my appetite. Just don't feel like preparing anything. Bought a couple of South Beach diet meals that did not have pasta in them and added extra veggies. Those went quick because they didn't require any effort or thought to prepare. A family pig out party should be fun. We have those everytime we all get together. Everyone brings something LOL

Charlotte, have fun on your boring excursion today:) Did your dd goi with you?

Debbie, I used to have a noisy treadmill and I wore a wireless headset while watching movies on the treadmill. That helped. When I am moving at a slower pace I prefer music and to put a book on the book rack on my treadmill and read. I start out at a lower speed but end up increasing the intensity because I can hardly stand to stay at a lower pace for long. Then I always come out only burning a low fat percentage. Today my hr monitor said I burned 35% fat. I guess it was more of a HIT workout so maybe I will burn more overall.

Linda, I don't take breaks often but I am learning it is very helpful and you do not lose anything. I was feeling like I had really hit a major plateau before this last break. I hadn't even planned on the break but so many medical things and dh leaving sort of made me do it. I am feeling some doms again finally and my plantar fasciitis is gone. I think I need to do it more often. I will take one during the summer because I may go to Kosovo for a couple of months. I will take some stuff with me to do but it will be a big break because we want to do some traveling. Nice workout.
Enjoy the zoo:)

Last edited:
Back from the zoo! Had a nice time, but it was really crowded. WE think because most of the beaches around here are closed due to the needles washing up. In fact we were originally headed to the beach, but chnaged our minds because of the needles.(the beach we were going to hasn't been closed YET) Unfortunately, DD has a fever and is not feeling well, and we have to head back out to a minor league baseball game tonight!

Everyone - Thanks for the advice. Think I'll do the next four weeks then take a break. Next weekend going to the water park and need to look good in the swimsuit.:p Good news is, clothes are fitting better. Shorts were not tight when I put them on this morning! :D Just a little snug but buttoned easily!:D:D

Today work was long and tiring and I didn't get much sleep last night, so consequently I had little energy in the evening, although I finally dragged myself to a workout. didn't really feel like i could put much into it, though. I did three sets of pushups, 12,10,8, then PUB the pyramid up premix and then ten minutes form 10Min Yoga Solution. My scrawny little wrists were shaking, lol...not my best day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.