Hardcore Check in March 22,2009 Sunday

WD

Cathlete
I hunted all over for a check in. Hopefully I didn't miss it:eek: Today is my rest day. DH just ordered me Cathe's new cardio series. Should come out around my b-day:D I am having it sent to my son's house as I don't know where we will be.
No workout today as this is my rest day. I am going to try to work my STS rotation out this week to do 4 workouts. One will be Monday's workout since we may be out of town. Friday is our 36th wedding anniversary so busy then too. Hopeflully we have lots of good news:) this week.

Poor Diane is here all by her lonesome. Where are all the Maniacs???

I have been very busy today. Fun filled day. My sister came out Saturday. We worked out this morning. I started with the Tabita Training that Debbie is doing and did so with arms. My sister started with me but really wanted to work her legs so she got on ellipitical. We both did ab work together.

AB WORK:

LIS and 4DS

Tabita Training: ARMS
TRICEPS

Lying Tricep BB Ext:
30# BB 10/10/10/10/9/10/9/9

Bench Dips:
Body Weight 12/12/12/12/10/12/11/12

Overhead DB Ext:
20# 14/13/14/13/13/13/12/12

BICEPS

BB Curls:
45# 8 sets of 8

Concentration Curls
25's 8/8/8/8/8/8/7/8

Hammer Curls
20's 8 sets of 8

**I didn't have a timer, but I have seconds on my clock in the basement so I couldn't do the 20 seconds on so just when I got done looked at clock..barely and did the next set in 10 seconds. Loved this workout. Really gets the arms so tingly.

Hi Charlotte and Diane Sue! I was around earlier, just forgot to start the thread. :eek: I did Tracey Staehle's Hi/Lo Med Ball workout this afternoon- it was fun. I burned 533 calories.

On to week #2 of STS for me- looking forward to it, at least until I saw the number of push ups in the chest workout. Eh, it'll be OK.

Diane Sue: Hope you get good news soon.

Charlotte: I like how you are supposed to use lighter weights for the Tabata workout and your light weight is practically my heavy weight for biceps. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.