Hardcore Check in July 31, 2010 Saturday

WD

Cathlete
I am getting us started. Today I am doing Turbo Fire 55EZ, Turbo Fire Stretch 40 and I will do some weighted abs.

Hermia, I have the same thing happen with my new iphone:confused: I will get it all figured out eventually.

Morning Maniacs - Don't mean to complain....but the weather changed here severely and now my pain is flaring again. I did NOT feel like working out and I would have done yoga, but I just found out I have to go to fragrance school in Parma on Wed AM (have to get up at 3:30 am) and it will be a forced rest day....so I HAD to workout. I did Tracy Mallet's Burn It - kickbox/light weight cardio combo. I added on an Amy Bento stretch from a 10 min solution. Workout was 65" and I burned 508 calories. Max HR was only 143....I was having a hard time. Have great workouts everyone.

Theresa - usually nights are dead in the PM.....for some reason. Every once in a while on a Friday night, you might get some customers. It's sort of a crap shoot as far as when you'll have business. Lately, not even weekends have had business. You would think people have to work in the day and thus would come after work.....but maybe there are a lot of unemployed peeps in this area.

Morning Maniacs!

First rest day. But this is my normal rest day anyways. I have 9 rest days til Meso 3 and I might get up early Tuesday and Thursday and at least do a cardio session. I have 2 extra days of recovery due to not working out on Saturday and Sunday's anymore. So we'll see how I feel.

Diane Sue - Read you and Roselyn's conversation from yesterday. Pretty interesting. I want the new Turbo workouts. :D

Lora - Sorry your pain is flaring again. I'm loving this weather. Wish it would just stay this way!

Lori - About the huge reps on Meso 2 that I did yesterday: I think that segment where they go to 20 reps was from Meso 1. They have copied a lot of segments from one workout to another. I just don't think they should have copied that for Meso 2, that is very misleading. Once you start getting into heavy weight training, even 12 reps should be out of the question. Oh well....

Have a great weekend everyone!

My workout is done. I did Turbo Fire 55EZ 54 min 409 calories Max HR 167, then I did P90X Abs+ 22 min 135 calories( I used an 8# med ball for all hanging leg raises except the bicycle move, also added some weight on a floor move that was without weight) Then I did Turbo Fire Stretch 40 which is 42 min 134 calories. Total time was 1 hr 58 minutes and calories burned was 678.

Hi -

Been unusually busy. A couple times I took a break and thought about checking in, but DS was on the computer. Friday, I did a mix of Tabata rounds, kb work and a pike press/pull up circuit. It came to about an hour and was a pretty good workout. Today, I did Cardio Core Circuit (which felt great) and MMA Kickbox. I also (tried to) play basketball with DS. Mostly he just laughed at me :confused: - "Mom, you're supposed to dribble the ball, not try to wack it like a giant bug." I was never so great in gym class/team sports :eek:. Glad he was amused though. I ALSO started a window washing project. They need it badly. We have so many of them - they're all double-paned storm windows. I worked on them for almost four hours and only have about a billion more to go. Yay.

You guys all sound good - still have to get to the laundry.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.