Hardcore Check in August 22,2010

WD

Cathlete
This morning I did Turbo Fire Hiit 20. I burned 153 calories and Max HR was 169 :D I am getting ready to go outt and do some yard work.

Hermia, nice workout. I bet it did feel like a lot after a break from working out. I hope you enjoyed the movie.

[There we go] :

Back from Denver. Decided to just use this thread for Sunday, since they're usually pretty quiet. DS and I had a really nice time last night (made me miss Colorado - my hometown up until DS). Driving wipes me out, though. Only 3 1/2 - 4 hour trip but still. Guess I don't make a very good worldly traveler. Thinking about a short nap then hopefully some kind of workout. I have a lot to do around here and that usually gives me a lift. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll be dragging my butt all afternoon :p.

Theresa - I used to love the piano (and singing). When I was younger, I was sure someday I'd grow up and be a famous lead vocalist for some rock band or something :eek: Used to sing to DS when he was a baby - now it's just in the shower or while I'm cleaning and stuff. Adding music into your life the way you are - such a GREAT thing. I can see why you'd want to wait until after Dallas to focus on the lessons. Such cool things going on for you. Can't wait to hear how the class with Mindy went. I don't have any of her workouts. Watched several clips (on Collage, I think) - they look VERY good. Facebook is still a mess :mad: Was pretty busy last week but with DS gone, I'll have some time and am thinking I may as well try to open a new account and see if that works. Aside from contacting a few old friends and professors (which mostly just made me homesick :( ) I mostly only used it to check in with you guys - miss that very much.

Diane Sue - I don't think an extra rest day for you is EVER a bad idea. Probably did you some good. You work so hard :) - DS and I did have a very nice time. I will miss him. He didn't even mind my reminiscing - took him to the bookstore where I used to work and we had dinner at the Hardrock Cafe. I don't envy the leg of travel he has ahead of him - 33 hours on a train I like the 'idea' of train travel (kind of old fashioned and romantic), but - I don't know. Sitting that long would be very tough. I'm sure he'll have a great time though.

Hermia - I think I remember that premix. It's a good one and not easy. I'll bet you feel worked out :) . Getting back into the swing after taking some time off can be an adjustment. Take it easy on yourself. I've been very curious about Inception. Seems like people either love it or - NOT. Hope you have a good time and would like to hear what you thought of it.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Lori

Back today from the Lake of the Ozarks, I took Turbo Fire with me and did on Fri and sat. Today was a rest day but went for a walk with my husband,and those hills around the lake are no picnic my calves are feeling it!!

Lori, as I am sure you saw I did do a short workout. It was plenty. Tomorrow I will fit in weights.

Roselyn, good for you getting those Turbo Fire workouts in while having a holiday. I bet you had a great time. Walking around places like that is great exercise by itself:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.