Hardcore Check in August 2, 2010 Monday

WD

Cathlete
I thought I would get us started since I am up at 4 this morning. The schedule after the rest day for week two of Turbo Fire starts with Hiit 15 and sculpt 30. I wanted to be able to incorporate Kelly Coffey's new weight workouts as soon as they get here. Hopefully that is soon:D I thought that I would preorder Amy's new workouts but when I checked it said 8 oclock is when the presale starts.

My workout is finished. I started with Turbo Fire Hiit 15 17min Max Hr 171 135 calories burned, then I did Turbo Fire Sculpt 30 29min 156 calories, I followed this with Turbo Fire Abs 20 102 calories and finished with Cathe's Cardio Core Circuit 34 min 264 calories Max HR 168. Total workout time 1 hr 40 min and calories burned 657. I need to go move some things around because the murphy cabinet better I ordered is being delivered and set up later this afternoon. That is in my second workout room. This should allow for more space in there when I get rid of the big cabinet and old heavy 36 inch television:D I need to go to the store and get some more fresh fruits and veggies. I am out of most of it.

Eats so far were
Pre-workout delicious vanilla Gaspari MyoFusion Whey with 1/4 cup orange juice and water
Breakfast low carb wrap with leftover roast turkey breast, fat free cheese, 1 Tbs salsa(I know its probably a wierd breakfast but really didn't feel like eggs or want to drink another shake
Lunch will probably be a salad with some protein on it
Dinner will be tortilla encrusted tilapia from Schwanns and asparagus

Diane Sue,

Must be catching I was up at 4:30. Did Turbo Fire EZ30 and then did some chest and back from Body Max2. Tomorrow will be Hiit 15 for me and some legs I think.

Diane Sue, where do you purchase the whey you drank today? I am looking to purchase some and you stated it was delicious.

Roselyn, I purchased the Gaspari Myo Fusion Whey at www.vitacost.com
It is available at GNC or you can also order from Vitamin Shop, www.bodybuilding.com Vitamin World. The flavor name is "delicious vanilla" :) It is very good tasting. I want to try some chocolate too. I think tomorrow I will go to GNC. Not sure if their price will be higher though. If it is I will come back home and order again. It is just that Vitacost does not have it in stock so it ships in 7-14 days.

Good Morning -

Think I'll be repeating The Pyramids again this week. I rarely used to repeat a week of a series in my rotations. Been doing that a liitle more lately. Last week went really well, so ... :) We leave for Arizona on Friday. We'll be visiting my dad for about a week. Otherwise, I'd been thinking about doing a couple weeks of STS Meso 2 (maybe inspired by Debbie ;) ). I've had drop sets on my mind :p Maybe when we get back. So, chest/triceps and cardio today. Did some work with my foam roller last night. 'Work' really is the right word for it :eek: I am very knotty :confused: Ow.

Diane Sue - Very early morning for you. Hope you're not too tired today. Very good workout. Excellent cal burn. I really like that shorter CCC premix, too. It's hard waiting for new workouts to show up already - maybe today, huh? I thought of you last night when I was using my roller. A very good investment but good grief - that can really HURT. Guess it's a sign I need to be doing it - more consistently.

Debbie - Enjoy your recovery week :D

Roselyn - Will be interested to hear what you think of TF.

Hi to everyone else. I'll try to stop in later.

Lori

So...there are new Amy workouts? I haven't been to her site for a while; I'll have to go check it out.

Today was a travelling day, flew from California to Washington to see my family, yay! Sooo tired right now, though...I've been working on grading as well as seeing people.

No workout today, but yesterday was Muscle Max timesaver.

Pyramid chest, shoulder, tri's today. I repeated the descending set like last week - kind of - this time starting with my heaviest weight at 6 reps (while they were doing 10) and proceeding from there. Does that make any sense? It went 12,10,8,10,12 (rest about 3 minutes) then 6,8,10,12. Really liked this - felt like it was a great workout - partly because I had a pretty good idea what weights to use - had them about spot on. Tonight I also did Baptiste' Vinyassa Flow. One of my older one's - have it on vhs - about an hour long.

Hermia - Hi. I think Amy's site has some clips of the new workouts. They look pretty fun :D Muscle Max is such a good workout. Don't blame you for not getting one in on a travel day - it takes a lot out of you. Cool you got to spend time with your family. Not as cool that you had to bring work along, but I understand - sometimes you just have no choice. So are you on vacation right now or just getting back (I can't recall where you live - I'm sure you mentioned it)?

Guess that's all.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.