HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR WED SEPT 29

Morning :D

Quick check in, over load today, argh:confused:. This morning, 30 jog and 4DS Back & Biceps, bbl :eek:)

Roselyn: Nice workout :eek:)

Good Morning -

Roselyn and Teddy - You guys got up and DONE early today :) . Nice work.

Debbie - I kept thinking about your hip flexor after reading your post. I realize you're well versed in anatomy and phys., but wondered if an adductor is maybe being pulled because of how your weight's distributed when you land, due to your flat feet. For some reason, on my left leg if I don't watch it, I tend to shift my weight to the outer blade of my foot. It isn't really something you could even see but my knee will start bothering me if I keep doing it. I don't know. Just crossed my mind. New insoles sounds like a good start. Sure hope it gets resolved for you. :)

I (surprisingly) got in a really good leg workout yesterday. Went very heavy (especially considering the rep range of Leaner Legs) and felt spot-on and strong. I am pretty sure I have a full blown cold though. The symptoms gradually worsened and by last night ... ugghhh. I am buried in kleenex :confused: So. I don't know today. If it's 'just' a cold, sometimes (in the past) I'll still work out and it doesn't seem to make me much worse. If I'm as bad today as I was last night, I'll probably rest. I felt pretty awful.

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Lori

There was another thread started, but I will repost here.

Yesterday I did Michelle Dozoi's Peak 10 CArdio Interval Burn....holy cow:eek: It was a series of 5 blocks of interval training w/ a peak at every block (x2 for each side) that was a HIIT move. It was fantastic and I was left a sweaty glob of blubber :D :eek: :D If you don't have it, I highly recommend it

Lori-sorry to hear about your cold :( I hope you get better soon, and I can't believe you did legs :eek:

Roselyn and Teddy-nice work

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.