HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR WED OCT 21

It's Thursday silly! :D

No workout for me this morning. I have a horrible headache and didn't sleep well.

Sorry I haven't been able to do personals. My life is sort of upside down right now. Some normalacy should come after today with prayers.

Roselyn-nice work

Debbie-I hope everything is ok :)

Yesterday I did ASC4. The combos are tricky but doable. I think it will be a lot of fun when I get them down :D

Morning guys :D

My clock went off usual time, got up to turn it off then laid back down, argh….. jumped up at 4:50 had coffee, my vitamins and rushed in my basement. I did CC # 8 and man oh man, I had a blasts with this workout, singing and acting crazy all by me lonesome, I had a pretty good morning,:) and mad energy too:eek:

Stats:
1 hour
475 cals burned
4:33 miles traveled

Roselyn-;););)

Debbie- Sending you a great big hug :)

Good Morning -

Roselyn - Good cardio :)

Theresa - Tricky step does also seem to be the most fun. Nice job :)

Teddy - Sounds like a GREAT workout :) - Love it when energy comes together like that. Well done.

Debbie - Hope everything's ok. Keeping you in my best thoughts and prayers.

Yesterday, I did Butts and Guts Leg Blast and Insanity's Cardio Recovery. Today, I'm not sure. Thinking about doing 1/2 of Muscle Max today and the other half tomorrow, with some ss cardio (low impact). Then, I'll pick up with Insanity's Pure Cardio on Saturday. That is my plan right now, anyway. I haven't been doing so great with personal's either. I don't seem to get back here later in the day to check our thread. Or if I do, I'm usually to tired to post. I'll try to improve on that --have been a bit scattered lately.

Have a good day.

Lori

Teddy- yay for lots of energy, that is always a great feeling :D

Lori- nice work yesterday, I take it you are enjoying the Insanity :eek:

Thanks everyone! Its about my step daughter and I really don't want to go into details on here. But thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Hopefully things will be resolved today.

Oops, it is Thursday isn't it?

Debbie, prayers your way, I hope everything will be ok, I don't know if she is a teenager (my daughter is 19 and thank God we made it to 19 with no problems) but she has a friend who has had some rough times and believe me prayer and faith have helped her friend and her family, so many thoughts and prayers your way:)

Happy Thursday! :p

Debbie - I'll be sending some prayers and good wishes. :) It doesn't matter how old they are - guess I don't need to tell you that. :confused:

Roselyn- Thanks for the laugh this morning! :D I thought I might have mixed up the day and kept looking for the "Thursday" thread....LOL

Teddy - Hey, send me some of that energy. :p Nice workout today.

Theresa- I absolutely LOVE new cardio with interesting step choriography. I think learning it takes my mind off of doing it! ;)

Lori - How are you liking Insanity? (That even looks funny to type! :p). It looks like you have been doing some very difficult workouts.

Today I did CardioHits (Step in Motion- I think) for cardio - had an "ok" workout, but still feel pretty run-down and tired, so I'm not killing myself to get in harder or longer workouts.

I also have a funny story to share with everyone. I have always picked neutral colors in my house, but my DH is really an expert at renovations/design, so I decided to let him "flip" our new house and pick EVERYTHING. Well, when he decided on a pumpkin color for the kitchen and hallway with a green tile floor, I have to admit that it took everything I had not to say - WT??!! I absolutely hated it, hated it, hated it and was basically breathing in a paper bag for the past few days while painting. Ok...admitting I am wrong is REALLY difficult for me, but here I go. WOW - the room looks like something you would see in a magazine! The tiles pick up the pumpkin color and with the bright white trim - OMG!! I guess I should let DH pick the rest of the colors......huh?

Have a great day!

Cheryl

1. Green smoothie (same as yesterday) --- 7:15am
2. 2 egg white, 4 slices of turkey bacon w/thin wheat bread --- 9:30am
3. Salad, w/red peppers, carrots, red onions, walnuts, 1 sm tomato, croutons, egg white, 4Tbsp of FF Raspberry Pecan (um...good) 1:00pm
4. Tofu Pocket + 2 Tofu sweet nuggets( I got it from Mustard Seed) awesome 3:25pm
5. BSN Cinnamon w/H20 1tbsp of flaxseed.

Have a wonderful evening everyone;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.