Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Jan 19

Morning:D

Today, I revisited an ole friend; Wait for it….....GS Legs, I adore this workout. I mixed it up bit.

BB Squats 16r 30/30 40/40
DB Front Lunges 16r 10/10
BB Squats 16r 50/50
Pile Squats 16r 10/10/10
Leg Press 16r 1
BB Dead lifts 40
Leg Press 16r 10
BB Dead lifts stiff legged 16r 40
BD one legged Squats 16r 10
(i hate doing the slow motion moves so I sub)
BD one legged Squats 16r 10
Calf Raises
( did 2 sets to failure)

Floor work

Inner thigh squeeze on ball
Inner thigh lifts w/band
Outer leg lift
(with 2lb ankle weights)
Outer thigh lifts
(with 2lb ankle weights)

I ran out of time:(

Rose: Nice...:)

Last edited:
This morning I did Les Mills Pump Combat 45 min, 362 calories, HR 140-158. I followed this with Les Mills Sports Attack 29 min, 285 calories HR 146 avg-173 Max. (this has a very short stretch at the end. Tough workout), I then did Bob Harper's Ripped Core Quick Core bonus 11 min, 75 calories. I finished with Chalean Dynamic Flow Yoga wearing my 1.5# weighted gloves that I just got. I stopped at the meditation workout was 36 min and calories burned was 177. Totoal time was 2 hr 1 min and calories burned 899. I like the Les Mills Cardios. I think the step is somewhere around 30 min. I will do that tomorrow wirh Chalean Extreme Lean phase. They do hold a weight plate in some of the step workout. I kind of previewed last night. I need to go over papers and fax them to the bank for the house. Today changed so I had to set up an area for grandbaby to be so I could finish my workout. Thank heavens for those nice fenced areas that can be set up. I borrowed the one I am using from dd. It makes it nice. I put down a large Mat so he did thump his head or something on ceramic tile so he could see me. He was not real happy after awhile but I think he is getting close to naptime.

Teddy, nice choice on the Gymstyles. I love those but have not pulled them out in forever. I guess I should post my weights. So much to do I keep just giving brief information. I was pleased with going Heavier than the last two weeks on Chalean Extreme yesterday. She goes really slow and the lower upper combo makes it harder to go quite as heavy as I would like too. Then the breakdowns hit and you are doing one area like squats, pushups, lateral raise and you are doing it at an 8 count. That is hard, So you get to do those 3 reps.. By then I am ready for a break:D I have really got some doms in there on the Lean Phase. I do wish there was more lower on this but then I pull out the lower body extreme that is a newer workout and I feel good;)

Roselyn, 1 hour of Hiit is plenty :) You must have been really working it.

Diane: I plan on watching as many of Charlene DVD’s this weekend. Maybe one tonight. :) Your workouts are really tough...don't think I could hang with you, really, you are off the chain lady:rolleyes: I know your grandbabies love watching you workout. Glad he's okay.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.