HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR SUN SEPT 26

I got up today and did a Hiit 30 and TF 20 min abs. Does anyone ever try those recipes at the top of the forum page? The choc/banana protein shake looks interesting.

Good Morning -

Nice workout, Roselyn. I noticed that recipe too. Looks like something DS would like, but haven't tried it.

Been kind of MIA. Bumpy past couple of days but I did get my workouts in. I did 4DS Bootcamp yesterday too, Daine Sue (the cardio). I'd planned to do the 4DS leg workout but ended up adding so many extra exercises and sets it didn't much resemble the original -- Had a very good one, though and have decided I really like Box Pistols. Will start working with them (and regular pistols) more often. Paul Wade (Convict Conditioning) had some interesting insights on this exercise and leg work at large. I'd go into it but it would get pretty lengthy.

I did catch up on posts somewhat. Glad you're back and starting PT, Linda. Everyone else sounds good. Bi's and tri's today. Also Cardio and/or Budokon.

Have a good Sunday, everyone.

Lori

Last edited:
Hey Guys :)

Another quick check in, I'm just getting back from a family outing I am full and tired.

This morning, I did CC Candaces, great workout. I think enough for cardio was only training myself to get up early now it is time to start weigh training. I will ttyl :) Good night...............................

Stats:

470 cals burned
4:33 miles
60 minutes

Today was a rest day. I am getting ready to head for bed. I have to be up at 4 so I have time to workout and get to the dentist. I will have the grandbaby to deliver to dd to watch for a bit. I had a nice day with family:)

Roselyn, I look at the recipes. So far I have not tried any yet. I really do not care for bananas that much. I use almond breeze a lot in my protein shakes. I also like to add some cocoa powder to my chocolate protein powder. That seems like a lot of stuff if that is one serving?? I didn't notice if it gave a serving size.

Teddy, nice job on the workout. I haven't done CC in awhile now.

Lori, I enjoyed 4Day Bootcamp. Haven't done that one in quite awile. I forgot how great a workout it is for being so short:D

Hi there, everyone. =)

Hope you all have had a good week.

I've never tried any of the recipes here, but I am always keeping an eye out for new things to try. Of course, I don't get too explorative during the week when I'm busy. Then I stick with quick and easy. Even the quick and easy ones seem to take a while, though. Last Monday I decided to make BLTs, but some tater tots in the oven, and grapes in a bowl and that would be din. I was so pleased with the idea, but, what with cooking for five people, it still took a while.

I'm really looking forward to three weeks from now when my night class will be over and my work week will be a little more normal. I think I'm just not gonna get great workouts in till then. Here's what I've managed this week:

Monday--level 1/2 yoga
Friday--Level 2 yoga (replacement for the cool yoga class)
Sat--warmup and "knockouts" from Amy's hi/lo knockout, calves and kb swings/squat thingies, floor legs from Gym Style Legs
Today--Upper body from Body Max 2 then the abs and stretch sections (20 min) from Rapid Results Pilates.

I was hoping to get five workouts in, but I don't know that I'll manage it until my night class is over.

I hope all is going well with everyone. ttyl! =)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.