HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR SUN OCT 24

Chest and back today

Flat bench press warmup 32#barbell
Flat bench press warmup 34#barbell

4 sets, 7 reps each
Flat bench press 42# barbell
Barbell rows 42#barbell

4 sets, 7 reps each
Chest flys (flat bench) 16# dumbbells (with weighted glove)
One Arm Row 23# dumbbell (with weighted glove)

4 sets, 7 reps each
Incline bench press 37#barbell (glove)
Deadlifts 64#barbell (glove)

4 sets, 7 reps each
Incline chest flys 16# dumbells (with weighted glove)
One Arm Horizontal Row 23#dumbells (used weighted glove)

That is all, have a good Sunday.

Roselyn - Another good workout :) Hope you're having a good weekend.

Hermia - That seems like a long time to wait -- but I guess it's about par for a job like that. Glad you get at least small breaks from grading papers. Sounded like a lot of fun last night and Mark has a cool job :) Would love to be able to attend classes like you described (perhaps not at your level - you're very consistent in your practice - I mostly just wish that I was :confused: ). Anyway, you got in some great workouts the last few days. :)

Yesterday, I just did Criss Cross Cardio (kickboxing with Sherri Jacklyn -- and I am pretty sure that is NOT AT ALL how to spell her name). It's an hour long and fun but not intense. I was not very productive in any way yesterday. So far, today has been the same. Hope to change that here, very soon. Thinking I'll do a KP & C premix and some weight work. Also spent some time re-scheduling my workout's for this week so I can blend in weight training, Insanity, lower impact days and Budokon. Kinda tricky but it looks ok. We'll see how it actually feels as I go, though.

Have a great Sunday.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.