HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR FRI OCT 9

Today I did Hiit 20 and STS back and biceps.

Back
Lat pull downs w/band
T pull with band
Y pull with band
Pull Ups 12 reps
Chin Ups 12 reps
Chin Ups 12 reps
Pull Over Drop Set 20# 10 rep
16# 10 rep
14# 10 rep
One Arm Horizontal Row Drop Set
22# 10 rep
18# 10 "
16# TF
Deadlifts 70# 12 reps
70# 10 "
70# TF
Barbell Curl dropset
32# 10 rep
26# 10 "
22# TF
Incline curl both arms rotate at top drop set
20# 10rep
16# 10"
12# TF
Seated Concentration Curls drop set
20 10 rep
16 10 "
12 TF

My workout this morning was Kelly Coffey"s 30 min to Fitness Circuit Burn both workouts mix. 58 min. 464 cal. Max HR 163. Then I did Tracey Staehle's Cardio Kickbox Challenge 30 min mix. 30 min , 201 cal, Max HR 157. Total Cal burned 665, 88 min.

Roselyn-nice looking weights :). Any big plans for the weekend?

Diane Sue-did u have ur little helper this a.m.? Nice workout, I need to break out ckbc soon

Yesterday, I did 6 rounds of a .2mi run, 1 min of ropes gone wild, & 1 min of kb work. I was pooped & quite sore from the trx workout the day before.... Tomorrow is the big day, I am nervous & excited :D

Hi guys. It's the queen of disappearing, reappearing. Let's see, I had a baby 3 months ago, Charlotte Myranda. She is amazing. My body however, is not lol. I had started getting back into a month ago and was doing great for 2 weeks. I took a few days off because of hip pain (which apparently is common while breastfeeding and exercising). Well, I never went back.
So, enough is enough. I am planning on doing Chalean Extreme. The WOs are a good length since I am so busy with the baby and everything. I can always add on if needed at later times of the day. I have an awesome jogging stroller also. Just stinks that soon it will be too cold to have the baby out for walking. I do have my TM though.

I need accountability and there is no better place then here with you guys. I am not nearly as hardcore as you guys right now for obvious reasons, but I look foward to getting there again.

So, if you guys will have me, I would like to hang out again.

TGIF..........so happy :D

This morning, I did Candace's :confused:

How, I managed to to get up this morning was pure determination, yesterday, got home and got busy, leafs for days everywhere my yard looked a real mess. Any who, when my alarm went off this morning I was paralyzed I swear, I couldn't move, plain old tired. Thank goodness, this weekend is going to be warm, still have both side of house and back yard to do:eek:

Stats:
421 cals burned
4:22 miles
60:00 minutes

Roselyn and Diane, awesome workouts:)

TGIF!!!

I just wanted to drop a quick line to say "hi" to everyone!! I have a very busy weekend ahead of me, but I'm starting to actually get excited about getting the new house done and maybe even moving stuff in sometime soon!:p

I didn't get my workout in this morning because my stomach was screaming. I had sushi last night and think maybe I had something bad? Anyway, I'm feeling better now and have a lot of hard (physical) work to do later today, so hopefully I can burn some serious calories! ;)

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend if I don't have time to post.

Cheryl

Good Morning -

Roselyn - Great workout and beautiful picture. So glad you posted it.

Theresa - I really LIKE your iphone posts :p - 'Bout laughed my 'flutes' off. Is your phone considered one of those 'smart' phones? Doesn't seem to know a diddly square about spelling (Cheryl's post was funny, too). Most important, your workouts have looked really good and very consistent. I would say you are well prepared and I'm very stoked for you :)

Diane Sue - Your day yesterday sounded exhausting. Toddlers can really take it out of you (plus, everything else you do). Very strong KB work yesterday. Glad you posted the details :) I was actually thinking about Tracey's CCC for today. That's such a fun one. You got good numbers there. Nice work :)

Megadoo - Sounds like a very good time to rejoin the group. Congratulations on your little one's arrival. So glad you decided to come back :)

Cheryl - Ugghh about the stomach. Glad you're feeling better. Working on remodeling can definitely be hard work. How exciting though -- and it can be fun, once you get a rhythm going (or at least very gratifying). With all the upheaval and change you've had going on, I'd say you've done a fine job holding it together. You should consider doing one of Theresa's cal approximations for your weekend. I'd say you'll burn at least 500,000 (especially if any of it is tedious, frustrating or drudgery-oriented :p ).

Teddy - You go! You are doing so well :) . Your workout calndar must look great. We don't have a whole lot of leaves yet, but there's plenty of yard work I ought to get to (along with about a billion other things) this weekend. Our weather has been warm here too.

Yesterday, I did the Original Imax and 40/20. I've decided to start Insanity next weekend (had originally thought about starting it tomorrow). I need some time to figure out how to pace the Insanity workouts with other stuff. At least a rough outline. I'll see how I feel and adapt as I go. Cardio again today. Budokon or kb practice tonight.

Hi to everyone that follows - I'll try to bbl.

Have a great day.

Lori

OMG! :eek:

I actually did an entire 1 hour Cardio Coach this morning. I had no tightness except for two times through the workout but remedied it. When I first started my warmup I felt the inner thigh muscle start to get tight. I got off my treadmill and stretched the inner thigh and my hip flexor for a few minutes. Got back on and was able to do all 4 challenges with no tightness until the last two intervals of the 4th challenge. When the 2 minute rest was happening I got off and stretched it out again so I could finish the challenge and workout.

I am so excited, it has been a hell of a long time since I've done a full hour of cardio coach. And I feel awesome!

I chose Cardio Coach #6 with Candace. Love that one and gave my all to every challenge. I actually got my HR up to 171 bpm which is unheard of for me. And the weird thing is it didn't even feel like it was that high.

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. 1 minute total
5 minutes below zone
10 minutes in zone
46 minutes above zone
531 calories burned
3.5 miles travelled

Nice workouts everyone!!! And WELCOME BACK Meghan!!!! We've missed you and I'm glad you are back to check in with us! Congrats on your new addition!! :)

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!! :D

Well, here I am late. Lots of running around. I picked up the girls and took them to the bookstore. Barnes and Noble did not have their online system up so my granddaughter couldn't use her gift card?? I was really irritated with this. Anyway, I gave her the cash to make up the difference on the book she wanted. I am hoping to get in a workout before we head out on the bike poker run. (motorcycle)

Lori, I Max and 20/40 ?? What a cardio workout. You must have had some energy. I would think you are on the road to recovery:D I never did the Max workouts from Insanity. Should do them I guess. I started those out with the Bonus workouts and the first month of the series. I do believe they can burn the fat right off:D

Debbie, great cardio workout and calorie burn :D You got a great HR on it too. I don't get the over 170 very often. Makes me feel good when I do,

Teddy, I LOL at your description of getting up this morning. I push snooze. Think, I am not going to be able to do an intense workout but once I have a cup of coffee and am up a bit I usually can muster up the energy :D I am so glad we moved to a house without all of the tree leaves. We have evergreens:D The last house was a nightmare. Have loads of pictures with the grandchildren buried in leaves.

Cheryl, good to hear from you. I know you are probably super busy with the house. Just keep us informed.

Maeghan, so glad to have you check in. I am sure it took a bit to get back into the workouts. You will do fine. Just look back and remember the results in the past.

Theresa, my little fitness partner was here today. It was not pretty again. I am thinking maybe she doesn't feel to well. This afternoon and yesterday she was digging in her bag for numbzit to put in her mouth which she said hurt. Anyway not as bad as yesterday. The last couple of days I hurried to get my workout in before she got here so I had time to shower before we had to take the other girls to school.

Roselyn, you had some nice weights there:D Along with the cardios you are doing you should have some nice results.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.