HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR FRI OCT 15

TGIF!!

Today I did TF Hiit 15 and then Power Hour.

Squats and Plie Squats 40#
Chest Press w/barbell on step 30#
Chest flys 15# dumbbells
Dead Rows, dead lifts 40#
One armed row 15# dumbbells
Split Lunges 40# barbell
Split Lunges with 25# dumbbells
Shoulder raises w/10# plate
Side lateral raise 10#
Rear delt press 10#
Bicep curls 25#
Tricep extensions w/barbell on step 25#
Kickbacks 12# dumbbells
ab work

Have not done this workout in awhile I forgot how many reps she does, had a good workout though

Have good workouts everyone

Roselyn-nice work

Yesterday I did LIC timesaver cardio, it was just right :) I think I want to do a hiit workout today & weights on Saturday.... Not sure yet

Good rainy morning. I am supposed to do Burn it Off today. It is a short intense cardio drill workout. I might sub with some other cardio tho.....not sure yet. It will be later as it is taking a while for me to get moving this morning.

Nice job ladies!

So I miss Cathe. I decided to do Imax 3, Step only premix. OMG it was so much fun! I miss my step. I would have done it twice if the baby wasn't calling. lol. If I can, time permitting, I would love to try and do an add on of Cathe premixes like that tacked onto my Burn workouts. IF time allows of course. That or abs anyway.

Roselyn- looks like a great workout you did! Nice job!

Buttercup (that's cute)- I love LIC, although it has been awhile. I almost did that cardio today, but maybe next time!

Hope everyone else is having a great Friday!

Roselyn - Some of those sets do go on forever. You did an excellent job today though. Nice weights :)

Theresa - Sounds like a great (tentative) plan :). Don't think I have LIC. Glad you're feeling better.

Meaghan (I hope I spelled that right :confused:) - Glad you got in some Cathe step :). I know the 'restriction' on time can be a challenge (though worth it of course). You seem to handle it very well. In a couple years, you too might have a little (but mighty) "training partner" like Diane Sue does :p .

Teddy - Saw your post yesterday. Thank you :)

Debbie - Hope you have a great time in Amish Country.

Yesterday I just got in a short (30 minute) interval workout on the elliptical: 1 minute all out effort/3 minutes steady state recovery for 7 rounds. Conferences were last night. In Middle School here, they just open the school and parents sit in lines outside each teacher's door until you've seen them all. It is very disorganized and time consuming and ... great fun :confused: Actually, I'm glad we went. It was good to talk to all of DS's teacher's but ... ugghhh. We got home pretty late and then DS wanted to work out (with my help). So the rest of mine didn't happen. Also had a hair appointment that got rescheduled for today. So later, I will get in what I can. Some cardio and weight work.

Hi Cheryl, Hermia, Diane Sue (and Olivia :p), Linda. If I forgot anyone, please forgive me. DS had no school today and is talking to me as I write this ...

Lori

I got my workout in and had to run out for my dentist appointment. Today's workout started with Muscle Max lower doing the w/up twice 27 minutes 180 calories. I then did Body Blast Push/Pull using the chapters I did the leg press, I then used the workout blender and did outer/inner thighs 2 times, then superman on ball and crunches 2 times,calves 1 time, then I went on to do the upper 2 times premix skipping the w/up(I forgot this had the superman and crunches twice so I did it two more times). Total Push/Pull time was 70 min and calories burned was 365. I wanted a little cardio but no impact so did MMA Boxing upper drills 1,2, then combo 3, upper drill 3, lower 3, core and stretch. 28 minutes 176 calories. Total calories burned today was 721 and workout was 2 hr and 5min.
Weights:
Muscle Max
dumbbell squats 15 lb dumbbells
barbell squats 70lb
Band leg press with step Blue heavy Cathe band
dumbbell plie squats 40lb 2 sets

Push/Pull
leg press 20lb dumbbell 16 reps left/right

outer thighs on ball 5lb ankle weights
inner thighs no weight squeeze ball
repeat
calf raises 20# dumbbells

bench press on floor 20lb dumbbells 16 reps 2/2 count
deadrows/rows 50lb bar 8 reps deadrows 15 rows
repeat
flys on ball 15lb dumbbells 16 reps
y's on the ball no weight 16 reps
repeat
inverted shoulder press with high step Bodyweight 10 reps
one arm row 35lb dumbbell 12 reps
repeat
front raise on the ball 20lb dumbbell 8reps
rear delt raise on ball 8lb dumbbells 1st set 10lb dumbbells 2nd set
repeat
bicep curls hammer curl right foot on ball 15lb dumbbells 12reps
bicep curls regular left foot on ball 15lb dumbbells 12 reps
slow tricep dips on high step bodyweight
tricep kickbacks 12lb dumbbells
repeat

Dinner last night ended up being leftover turkey breast with homemade salsa and some applesauce. Later I ruined my good eating with a Golden Grahams snack bar. I need to go back to filling up the grandkids goody jar with raisins and Cliff Kidz z bars. We buy Luna bars sometimes too but those really disagree with me.
Today's eats
Pre-workout coffee with 1/2 packet dark chocolate cocoa mix
Post workout grapefruit
lunch Muscle and Fitness Hers recipe for Leeks and Kale with Cannelini beans. I change this all of the time so today I used low sodium garbonzo beans and some leftover turkey breast. They have prosciutto as an optional addition. I really like making this with endemame when I have it.
Dinner- Eat Clean Cookbook Zesty Spinach soup and probably a protein shake

Roselyn, good workout. I always forget when I do that one how many reps. I will start too heavy (especially on those biceps curls)

Theresa, enjoy the Hiit workout. I wanted to add some of Lauren Brooks Kettlebells today but got up too late and knew the grandbaby would make that difficult. I am afraid if she saw me swinging one she would try throwing one:eek: As it is I have had her throwing med balls and the small inflatable balls I use for pilates.

Meahgan, nice choice for cardio:D How long is the Burn it off workout? I am always curious about Chalene Extreme. She always seems to do things a little differently:) Maybe some of the CTX cardios or Timesaver cardios would work for you. Both have some nice abwork on them.

Lori, I remember that with middle school. We would go sit in each class while the teacher talked and then you could talk to them if they had time for you before you moved to the next. I guess it is harder with all of the different classes and teachers. Olivia only came in once to workout when she saw I was using the stability ball :D She likes the stability balls.

Hi everyone! Great workouts today, and yes, yay for Friday! I was pretty happy about yesterday, too, or rather, the end of yesterday, once it finally rolled around. Yesterday was the last day of my evening class, so now my schedule can be a bit more normal and I should be able to workout a normal amount! I'm sooooo relieved. =)

So today was yoga class, and I also just finished pre-ordering the four new dvds. There was only one I was on the fence about (and not because it didn't look good, just cuz I have several cardio dvds that I don't do so much...a couple I've not even learned); in the end I just got all four. =)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.