Harcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Nov 21

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning I did the new Turbo Jam Kickin' Core. I skipped back to repeat part of the aerobics to make it equal 45 minutes of aerobics and 15 minutes of core work. This was fun and the core work at the end was part standing with the ball and part lying on the ball. I had fun and it got my HR up (although my asthma is bad this time of year and I started to wheeze a couple times...so I had to keep my intensity down in the low 150's).

Dallas - I think each sponge varies slightly cuz they are hand made. Don't fret over the fact that it looks like a mere piece of cloth. Wait until you use it. I would have never thought that soft looking sponge could have left my face red and scraped looking in areas that I was a little overzealous on at first. Now, I don't get red at all....but it took about a month for that to happen. I still know it's working though from the way my skin looks. I hope you like it as much as I do. If you don't have real sensitive skin, maybe you can rub a bit harder and go the full 90 seconds at first?? Did you wear your Peacock collection? I always put a bit of Warmth on my lips first before using the lipgloss...cuz I need the colour. It looks nice like that.

I'll try to check in from work later.

Have great workouts.

Good Morning Maniacs!!

Yesterday I did the ab work premixes of Core Syngeristics, worked out chest and did a few premixes of cardio fusion. My chest was trembling yesterday during the workout and now it is very sore. I have thought I was already doing the most advanced workouts for abs until the Core Syngeristics. Felt like someone quite literally punched me in the stomach. Never did some of the moves before and it got me REALLY GOOD! Mostly mid and upper area. My shoulder is bothering me again. Not from any workouts that I have done, but I have been sleeping on it wrong. Chiro says you can't sleep on your arm wrong and make it ache. Chiro is wrong. I don't know why I went back to sleeping on my side again. Don't know what you are doing in your sleep, ya know?

Lora,

Will check my email from crossing that line. Your money order was sent yesterday morning. It is coming. I practiced doing the charantunga move again for dh. Getting better already, but I think my butt was in the air. Just been extra busy at home so haven't done the yoga. Those people are crazy bidding those bottles up as high as they do. I am like...you can have them. No thank you. $15 for a imp sample? Heck no!

Hello to everyone else. Be back later

Charlotte~~

Toasty - what? Will check my email from crossing that line? I don't understand?? I'm glad you got sore from Core Synerg. Now, if only I can get my abs sore. I might have to go back to Barry's Bootcamp, as that's the only thing that got them sore recently. I used to do Core Synerg with ankle weights and a med ball towards the end....that's how used to it I got!!

Anne did not get out of bed early enough to have coffee and wake up and w/o. I guess it is tonite..
I am doing GS chest and tri and some abs. Long days at work this week and the hairspray will get me on Wed..I have 9 updo's scheduled and my Older ladies in the am. Gonna be a long day.
Got rid of the matrix. Floated all over the shop. I got the sexy hair line in and i love it.Hairspray drops to the ground. Lower VOC's and dries fast..
Makes ya feel sexy..
I am doing splits this week. 10 hr days are not allowing for 2 hrs.

Dallys, and Meg, you two both look great, and you are NOT FAT!!!
Lora, you are still my am. hero...

Char, are you in pain.Abs hurt?
Good girl...Now, do it again...I am your new drill seargeant.

Hi, Randi, Suz, Deb and anyone i missed...

It is off to bath-x and work-x . OK Dallys.
It is in the 30's here.
BRRRRRRR. Was spitting snow last night. I am not ready...

Diane Sue, hope Dr. goes well...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Lora,

I meant that I will check my email and I did. I think I answered your question though from here and didn't send anymore email to ya. I see Hellion is up on ebay and your bidding away, huh? lol. I used a 12# weight towards the end when Tony bends down and comes up from one side to the other. That worked me good! I can't wait to do it again. I cannot believe you used ankle weights on that one...for what segments? Most of it is pushups. Your a nut! A MANIAC NUT!

Charlotte~~

Mornin'!

Just trying to wake up for my workout - or workout for my wake up - or something. I'm trying to decide what to do. It's a cardio day. I'm thinking Imax 2. Or RS. I know I'll feel better about it later if I do Imax 2 now. I'll feel better about it now if I do RS. :)

Lora - Great workout. Sorry about your asthma. My inhaler's just starting to kick in and I'm getting all shakey. It's the rescue one (albuterol) so it doesn't do much.

Meg - way to go on the DOMS!

Char - That's so awesome that you have DOMS in your chest and abs! And yes, I DO sleep wrong and hurt body parts! I can't wait to try these P90X workouts. I tend to get that dread factor with workouts, so I'm trying to save them all until day 1. :)

Later gators! Happy Tuesday/Friday - if you know what I mean (although my sister has to work Friday, darn it).

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Suz,

Are you starting P90X Dec 1? Maybe we can start them together then? That would be cool.

Anne,

Yes Drill Sargeant Master...I will do it again, not just today. lol. I am working back baby! Watch the hairspray so you remember our names next time! LMAO! Have a great workout tonight.

Dallys,

Cannot be fat. Where is it? You are so full of crap with that. Maybe that is what it is..the crap pushing out and you think it is fat? Now eat some more fruit. lol

Meg,

Now go get some more DOMS!

Charlotte~~

Suz- have fun with your WO. I agree with the feeling better now or later though LOL!!

Anne- have fun with the teeny boppers tomorrow! Oh, BTW, I have NO IDEA what you are talking about re the 'matrix and hairspray" stuff LOL!!:7 :p Are you referring to hair products?

Forgot to mention that during yoga last night I did this thing starting from childspose and then lifting up to a back bend, while keeping your hands on your lower back the whole time. I was MORE then pleased to feel solid muscle on my back--nothing squishy!!!! I was amazed. It is the first time I really felt my back like that. LOVE IT!! Now maybe I won't hate working back so much!

Lora- just a little thank you---I am absolutely enjoying these oils!

Char- now those ab moves sound fun! That Tony must know somethings, since AbRx gets me sore too. How do you like that one?

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

This morning I did a steady state on my treadmill. Breathing wasn't too good this morning, not sure why. I felt tired and had no energy. Nonetheless, I stayed on my TM for about an hour. Workout was 1:03, I was in my zone for 50 minutes and burned 307 calories.

Meg - Excellent on the butt doms. I love SS legs, especially the premix, it always gets me.

Suz - You're funny!

Hi everyone!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Deb- the SS I have is taped from Fit TV, so I am sure some parts were edited out, but it's still a good burner. I went heavy with the BB for biceps but feel nothing today. But it is always hard to get the DOMS there for me. But, I love/hate those one legged squats/lunges! I haven't felt the butt burn like that in a long time. I should look into purchasing that one for the premixes.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Good Morning
I am so sad and upset this morning. I get a text messege from my boyfriend to check my email and he said the feelings that he has for me has faded and that i'm a sweet and beautiful girl and i'll find someone better out there for me. I can t believe this we have so much incommen working out was they main thing because he is a body builder and we would go to the gym all the time. I'm crying right now and i have to go to work in 30 min. Thank you all for listening
Randi

Good Morning,
Today I am doing a cardio coach on the treadmill and Gym Style upper body using the premixes. I have an eye appointment and running to do again today. School is out tomorrow so I will have the grandchildren and prep work for dinner Thursday.

Anne, is the Sexy hair line the one with the Soy Tri Wheat leave in conditioner? I love that stuff. I was going to go pick up some more today when I go out for my eye appointment. I used to use the Matrix Sleek Look stuff. Funny story, I used the finishing hairspry in the small bottle that resists humidity. We went camping and decided to take a walk. Now, bugs usually seem to stay away from me but I had them things dive bombing my head. We probably looked hilarious running out of the woods to get back inside the fifth wheel:)

Lora, I woke up this morning hoping you had done the New Turbo Jam so I could see your review. I would love to have these. I think I want to much LOL. Amys and the Turbos anyway.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Randi,

I don't know your situation, but that has got to be tough to hear something like that and you had no idea this was coming. Keep your chin up. You are beautiful and you will find someone else with no problem! You got it going on, don't forget it.
We are here for you if you want to talk. (((HUGS TO YOU)))

Charlotte~~

Randi- I am so sorry. That was really cheesy of him to do that thru email. Charlotte is right, you are beautiful and smart, wonderful person. you will get past this, and we are here to help you thru it. ((((more hugs))))

DS- hope you get it all accomplished! Are you hosting dinner Thur?

Anne- do you use any Redken products? Any favorites for conditioners? I think I used the Butter Cream, or someting like that.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Toasty - I used the ankle weights mainly for the bananas and locomotive at the end. Do you like Tony?

Megadoo - I'm glad you like the oils........they're addicting. Did you try Bordello, Verdandi, The Hesperdies, Dorian, Alice, Elegba, Dana Oshee, Blood Countess or Harlot yet? Those are some of the ones I like (I'll look at my collection when I get home to let you know more).

Hey Maniacs! It's Kenpo day for me.
I'm still up a few pounds and not to happy about it. I'm hoping it's muscle and not fat. It won't go away, and I'm sure this Thanksgiving week will not help it. I'm not going to go into full panic until next week.:) Then I'll freak out.

Lora-
I used the sponge thinking "this is dumb" and this morning I'm alittle red. LOL! My face did feel all smooth last night, so I think I'll like it. Do you use the other side everyday? I did wear my bare escentuals yesterday and really like it. I love the eye shawdows. Good idea with the lip gloss. I have warmth and will try that. What kind of quality was the stability ball that came with the TJ's?

Meg-
Are you talking Super Sets? Is that the workout that gave you DOMS? Have fun on the field trip. Take a map.;) Good for you and all the back muscles. I love that feel. Makes you finally think something is working.

Char-
Don't you just love the Chataraunga run? I just picture those mountain climbers, climbing with their legs spread way out, like Spider man. It really is a good workout for the core. They only use it during recovery week in the Classic rotation, so I always look forward to it. Your chiro is wrong! I acutally hurt my knee BAD in bed. My dog was in that "irritating licking mode" and I kicked at her so get her to STOP it and the covers were real tight and I pulled something in my knee. LOL! Acutally had to go to the Doc for it. I told the Doc what happened and the Dr. had the whole office laughing in hysterics when he told them what I did. It was a first. They even wrote down the cause of injury in highlighted pen.:)

Anne-
It's work X and Stess X for me too the next couple of days! Gotta get all the dogs clean for the Thanksgiving get togethers. I love how people think about their dog at the last minute.:)

Suz-
Make up your mind already! LOL! Go for Imax 3.}( I think we all should do a Cardio Coach on Thankgiving. That would be fun.

Debbie-
Maybe you just didn't eat enough and had low energy today. Sometimes those moderate steady state cardio drag me down too.

Randi-
OMG! I'm so sorry. Not sure what to say. We'll be here if you need us. It was a cheap easy way out using the email.

Diane Sue-
That's funny about the bugs! I've had that happen with a lotion I used. It attracted all the mesquitos! I've got alot to get ready for dinner also. It's just Me, DH, DS, DD and DS-in-law, so far.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Randi - I am so sorry to hear this. {{{HUGS}}}} being cyberspaced to you. What a crappy thing to do, why couldn't he just talk to you about it? Coward. Take care, there is someone out there who deserves your love. You will find him. :)

Dallys - Could be. I ate my usual 2000 calories yesterday and had protein before I went to bed. Sometimes SS just drags and I think today was one of those days.

Debbie,

Sometimes you just have those days. Still a good workout for ya!

Bionics,

Know what you are going thru with the weight gain. I ALWAYS hope mine is muscle, yours might be though cuz I ain't seeing fat with ya. Listen to this...When we went to the movies on Sunday night, I went back up to 118. This morning...115. How the heck????? I only did 20 mins of cardio. Must be P90X!!!! I just hope my shoulder doesn't become ongoing again. I hope it works itself out.

I always like new stuff..anyway you slice it. When I first seen it, I was like..whoa, but you know I don't like to lag behind so I did my best. Next time I will get it. Yeah, I like Tony. Like the music in the background too and the whole setting. Cool.

Diane Sue,

That happened to me before. I had one of those love oils on while outside and the gnats were all around my head and wouldn't go away. I don't want to attract bugs, but somehow managed. lol.

I am doing my splenda pies tomorrow and dd and her friend are going to bake a gingerbread cake with wheat flour and splenda..better then white flour and real sugar.

Charlotte~~

BTW...

Lora,

Maybe next time I will use ankle weights for those. Your a crazy woman. My abs are still sore though. I am so happy about this.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.