HAPPY THANKSGIVING Weight Watchers!!

Good Morning:)

Im not sure who is going to check in today but I will check in....along with Belinda:)
Im just getting ready to go home and I am ready for the bed! I did have a pretty good night but when I woke from my little nap I didn't know if I was going to be able to get up! Now that I am up, I feel much better. I think a couple of hours at home and I should be top knotch!

Amelia** I beleive I read a topic once about Cathes scar...hmmmm...but Im trying to remember why it was there! LOL Yesterday during one of the new workouts I noticed that Lorraine has a belly button pericing but it was taken out:p I could see the hole. Then that got me wondering if they made her take it out or if she took it out on her own will:) Im sure she just took it out! Good job on the workout yesterday!!!

Laine** Cute pics of the kids! They are like chalk and cheese! I hope you have a good day, are you spending it with family or just the kids and DH?

Cheryl** Ugh...the combos were tricky! I wanted to do the LIS/HIS premix, I only did the first part (all of LIS) and when she started HIS, my brain needed a break!:) So I got on the TM for 30 mins:) Maybe if I had done the warmup to HIS it would have been alot easier.

Stacy** I can remember when her last series was released and we were preggo! I never got the urge to try them though. I love my Cathe workouts so I was so amazed that I left them in the closet for as long as I did with out previewing them.

Belinda** Did your company arrive? You must be soooo excited!

Carrie** Are you seeing any results from P90X yet?

Soooo yesterdays workout was LIS and a 3 mile run. It was a good workout and I think my UB needs a little break. My back is tight from two days prior and now my shoulders are hurting from yesterday....but my biceps aren't....maybe I will torture them today??? Prehaps I will do HIS and another run?
I will check back in tonight when I get back to work. Hope everyone enjoys their day with their family and friends!!!! And I don't want to hear that anyone over ate!!!!!;)

Lori:)

Hey girls http://bestsmileys.com/thanksgiving/4.gif
or as my DH likes to call it"elastic waist-band day":+

Todays workout will be a hour powerwalk!

I didn't feel like cooking yesterday so I picked up a couple of frozen dinners.I had a panini lean cuisine philly cheesesteak and OMG,it was delish:9 ! I may have to go out and purchase a panini maker,lol. Anyone try the new lean cuisine ones yet,I know there not the cleanest things in the world, but there convenient,lol

Lori-ya know I will check in today,I don't think a pack of wild bulls could pull me away from my WW check inn,LOL:7 And Now that I think about it,I think I read somewhere too that Cathe had some kind of knee surgery! Great workout yesterday! Have a good day:)

Belinda-Have a SAFE and Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day:)

Hey and Happy Thanksgiving to Cheryl~Lainie~Carrie~Stacey and Cathy!

Yayy, Belinda, that you didn't overeat! That your friends arrived safely! That your 4DS is most probably there! All wonderful things to be thankful for today.

Amelia, great picture - and it sounds like you are having a great day. Enjoy that walk.

Lori, I knew you would love LIS! That's what I did this morning - all of LIS. I think the core workout on LIS is harder than the one at the end of HIS. I like them both. Both are harder than the B&G bonus abs I love so much.

Off to a wonderful day. I am taking a sinful raspberry cream salad I put together this morning and a wonderfully nutritious spinach salad to the family get together. I will try to enjoy lots of the spinach and only a few bites of the raspberry cream. It was interestng - pretzel crumb crust, cream cheese/cool whip filling and raspberry jello with raspberries over the top. Sounds nearly like a cheesecake :eek: :eek: :eek: :9

Have a wonderful afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! http://bestsmileys.com/thanksgiving/2.gif

I am worn out from cooking all day and then cleaning up. Luckily, I don't think I ate too much. I took just a little bit of my favorite dishes. I'm taking a rest day today and I'm glad because the time spent in the kitchen felt like a workout.

Lori, we just stayed home and had dinner with us and the kids, so I was only cooking for 4. On the other hand, I was the only one cooking so it was a lot to do. Most of our family is way down in Texas so it's hard to get down there.

Amelia, I have Lean Cuisine or WW Smart Ones meals from time to time. I don't think it's so bad unless you eat it constantly instead of fresher things. An occasional frozen meal is fine (especially a light one like that).

Belinda, happy to hear you finally got your 4DS! Enjoy!

Cheryl, wow, that raspberry cream salad sounds great! I luuuuuuuv raspberries.

Hello to Carrie, Stacey, Cathy, etc.!

Think I might go take a nap now. http://bestsmileys.com/yawning/1.gif

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi ladies,

just a quick check in! I finally got my 4DS! I am so excited!

Lainie enjoy your rest day! Love your turkey! How do you do it?

Cheryl that raspberry cream sa;ad sounds really yummy!

Big hallo to Carrie, Stacey and Cathe!!

Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.