Happy Easter "DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Easter,

Yesterday, I spoke to soon. My stomach was on fire since yesterday. I think it's from the meds the ENT gave me on Thursday I couldn't even take any meds last night I will see the doctor on Monday, it’s been over 10 day's and I still feel like crap. Since I am not taking the meds, my nose is blocked again I don't know what to do anymore. I also have a giant headache. The doctor need better figure something out I ate oatmeal for dinner last night because my stomach was hurting so bad.

The good news I am down 2 1/2 pounds this week.

Happy Easter!

Hello and Happy Easter to you all,

I am sure most of you will be very busy today with family.

Belinda: I am thinking of you and hope you can find something to kick that infection out. Will you be able to see the doc today?

Amelia: How are you doing today after your race? Are you having dinner with your family?

I found out that my cousin will be at the race on Saturday so I will know someone there at least. ;)

Hello to Steph, Karen and Jay!

Off to do my upper workout after I get something in my stomach. It is complaining right now!
Take Care
Heidi

Hey Amelia: Come on over to my house and I will take you for a fun run through my woods.
There are a lot of fantastic trails here! My favorite is Ravenswoods in Magnolia, MA. Streams, tall trees and wild animals. They have a trail race in the fall worth checking out too. ;)

Have a great day everyone!
Heidi

Workout done!

icycle #35 Cycle,core and stretch 60min.
8miles worth

This is a keeper! ;)

Off to do something....not sure what. Housework and laundry most likely. ;)
BBL
Heidi

Hey Amelia: Come on over to my house and I will take you for a fun run through my woods.
There are a lot of fantastic trails here! My favorite is Ravenswoods in Magnolia, MA. Streams, tall trees and wild animals. They have a trail race in the fall worth checking out too. ;)

Heidi

I would love too...sounds so relaxing, when i was a teen,i would run about four days a week back behind our house. We lived in a old farm house(we didn't have any farm animals though) but there were endless fields behind our house...i just LOVED it! Is your avatar a picture of somewhere close by your house?

Hey to everybody:)

weve been taking it easy today. No workout for me today,im still kinda tired for some reason. DH and I had a couple of drinks last night,thats probably why.

Were going over to my MIL's today for easter dinner and the kids are hunting eggs. Were watching the game right now...I will bb tommorrow,Have a great Easter everyone!

Heidi,I forgot to add Tell you 'GREAT JOB' on your workout...8miles is so AWESOME!

Belinda-My heart goes out to you...so sorry your having such a hard time with your stuffed up nose. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.