Happy Easter "Commit to get fit and lean"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Easter,

Yesterday, I spoke to soon. My stomach was on fire since yesterday. I think it's from the meds the ENT gave me on Thursday I couldn't even take any meds last night:mad: I will see the doctor on Monday, it’s been over 10 day's and I still feel like crap. Since I am not taking the meds, my nose is blocked again:( I don't know what to do anymore. I also have a giant headache. The doctor need better figure something out:( I ate oatmeal for dinner last night:rolleyes: because my stomach was hurting so bad.

The good news I am down 2 1/2 pounds this week.

Have a great day with your family!

Oh, Belinda, I wish you felt better. It took me a while to recover from this surgery also. Probably 'cause the surgery is just the start of the process. Almost made me think childbirth was easier.
Amelia, great job on the race. Second place!!! Way to go. Are you already looking for another one? I read BFFM yesterday in the car - it's 8 hrs roundtrip to MILs. Hopefully it will stay in my mind today when I have to go to my sister's for brunch and then to a friends for dinner. I'm going to start tracking my macros tomorrow. I've been eating more yogurt lately, and think I need to decrease the amount of that plus how much bread I eat. Remember my confession about loving that multigrain bread....
Lori, hope you're enjoying your vacation and your Blackberry. That tool (toy) can get very addictive.
Deb, lasagne and biscotti sound great! What time are we eating?
Trish, how's everything with you?
Happy Easter. Off to do a tough cardio to ease the guilt for what's to come.
Cookie

Good Morning!:)

I am soooo sleepy! We are staying with friends and we had a little reunion last night with some other friends. We played board games and while some people drank, I only had one drink but I didn't go to bed until 2:30 and up again at 8. We had alot of fun though! My face hurt from laughing!~

Ameila** You did awesome in the race and I love the pic!!!! Are you hooked???? I bet you will be looking for another race real soon!

Belinda** The meds the dr gave me last time were suppose to hurt my stomach but I didn't have any problems at all. I did get a stupid metalic taste in my mouth though. I really hope your start feeling better soon!

Cookie** I can't get on the internet on my blackberry. I think the settings need to be fixed or something. I don't think I will get addicted though, the thing is already driving me crazy!

Alright, I am planning a run outside today but its not a very nice day and I forgot my gloves. Its wet out but maybe its not as cold as it looks. Its another holiday here today so everything is closed, I don't think we will be doing much.

Lori:)

Happy Easter,

Today I will take as a rest day. My Mom and brother are coming early at 12. My Mom doesn't like to travel in the dark. So, we will be eating early. I need to take out the vacuum and clean but my sons are still sleeping:confused:

Belinda - I feel bad the meds are upsetting your stomach. Your probably looking forward to seeing the Dr. tomorrow.

Cookie - Enjoy your day with your MIL. Wow, 8 hours roundtrip. Are you staying overnight?

Lori - I can see you started your vacation;). Have fun and enjoy your run today.

Amelia - I'm sure you will be really sore today, but it was worth it:)

Hi to Trish & Kristine. Have a nice day everyone!!

Good Afternoon...weve been taking it easy today. No workout for me today,im still kinda tired for some reason. DH and I had a couple of drinks last night,thats probably why.

Were going over to my MIL's today for east dinner and the kids are hunting eggs. Were watching the game right now...

Hey to Belinda,Lori,Cookie,Debbie,Trish....anybody I missed! Have a great Easter everyone...i'll bb tommorrow morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.