Happy April STS fit chicks!

spyrosmom

Cathlete
It is a rainy day to day. But, April showers bring May flowers, right?

Tonight is the last leg disc of Meso 2 and yoga abs. Appears the wall squats are back. With 32 lbs. mmmmmm......will have to think about that. The workout card only shows the leg press 2x in the 1st 3 trisets? 2 trisets and a bi-set???? And I'm confused on the calf press machine at the end. I assume there will be an alternative shown. Looks like Ms Cathe put all the toughies in this last disc, get it good before we go into the rest week. I am looking forward to the break next week and then on to Meso 3!

Nan

Good morning Nan and the rest of the chickies! It is snowing here and oh, how I wanted to stay home in jammies! :)

Well, DH and I are down to our last two discs of Meso 2. Chest work last night nearly killed us! :) Today is cardio and tomorrow is legs.

We are looking forward to a break next week too. I am really missing Coach Sean and plan on meeting with him a lot next week.

Have a great April Fool's on a humpday! :)

Nan and Melissa,

Nan - 32 pd wall squats :eek: you go girl!!! 20 is the max for me on those and 45 degree lunges...plie squats I can do like 45lbs and dead lifts 51.

Did these legs last night and not to bad today. Today is cardio but I feel a cold coming on so I may have a rest day and up my vitamins to try to stop it from coming full blown.....:(

Melissa, keep that snow your way don't send it here had enough of that white stuff....ready for spring and flowers and WARM weather.

Have a good evening ladies.

Therese

Hey Girls!

I did DISC 23 today, the last Meso #2 Leg workout! WOO HOOO!!!

I never did do my 1RM's for lower body, but I did push the weights. I really feel I get a big cardio factor with these tri-sets though! ... My goal is to lean out with the weights and starting back with running, so I'm feeling good about what I did in Meso 2.

The calf exercises was NOT what was listed on the workout card. it was the same we've done the last 3 weeks, Elevated , one - legged. Weird it said that on the card. And there IS 3 TRI-Sets, no BI-set! LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.