H*A*T*E SNOW Weekend

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.

How are you all doing?

Right now, the plan is to workout, make spaghetti with ground turkey with whole wheat noodles, and then shovel the driveway. My 36 hour break was nice. Then, off to see Steve at his cottage and dinner.

Vacation in a warm place is sounding very GOOD right now. My destinations of choice: Carnival Cruise in the Carribean, The FL Keys, Cancun, San Madre Islands/TX, San Diego, Hawaii (any island), The Greek Islands, Aruba, Barbados, British and American Virgin Islands.

Have a Great Day!!

Hello haters!! I've had a busy weekend so just now getting a chance to check in.
Workouts:
Friday- Firm It Up & floor work from GS Legs
Saturday- Powerstrike 1
Sunday - Kick Max

I wanted to do more today but just didn't have the energy... Friday night we went to the comedy club- didn't get home until about 11:30 & in bed about 1. Saturday did the APL from 11-2, then Friday's for Mahi Mahi, then ran errands, came home showered & got ready to go to a Sushi party with Chad. We ended up being there from 6:30 until about 11. Got to bed about 12:30. Chad & I told one of the guys we'd go to church with him this morning-his wife is out of town so that took up my morning. Washed the Jeep, worked out, and have been doing laundry/cleaning since I got home.

Going to Chad's for dinner tonight, not sure what time. I think I am going to go relax for about an hour though, I feel worn down & yesterday I didn't feel very good at all, hit me about 3 and didn't really start feeling okay until I had a couple glasses of wine in me last night! }( I do feel a little better today.

This week will be hectic also, I am off work on Friday & our flight leaves at 6AM Sat morning & we get back about 9PM Wed night. I also took that Thurs off work. Since it's a work trip, even though it's in the Bahamas, I don't have to use vacation days for Mon-Wed.

Jennifer-Has it stopped snowing there? It snowed a little Fri night then yesterday it was 45 & right now my computer says it's 55! Got to love Illinois weather. So...how did last night go?????

Hello to all the other MIA haters! Hope your weekend has been good.

Hello Jen.

Thanks for posting. It FINALLY quit snowing here sometime last night. We had snow showers heavy all yesterday afternoon and last night so now we're going to have rough thunderstorms Tues..

My date with Steve was good,not great. Back in Oct.., he broke up with his live in girlfriend, which they were together at least 4 years. He's a little jaded by that. Back on the island, I really didn't know him too well to understand his home life. The good news for him is that he has great neighbours on the lake here that have adopted him like they own son. The best thing for me to do is to be a friend but not get involved.

For working out, etc.., I wish I had your energy. You lead a busy life.

Peace Out Haters.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.