H*A*T*E Loves Friday, 01.25.08

JT

Cathlete
Good Morning Haters.

This AM, I'm starting this thread since Auggie mentioned she will be MIA till next week.

Please let us know what your weekend plans are. Thanks. Mine seem to be changing always. Steve is to call me at 7pm tonight. :) WinterFest/Lau in Grand Haven is Saturday Night. :) Never been but alot of resort cities here have Winter Mardi Gras etc.. to help with the winter blues and cabin fever plus extra tourist income. No shoveing for the past 24 hours, the first time in over 10 days!!!!!!!!:) :) :) Thinking about ordering some Amy Bento so I see if I can live up to her challenge. Sunday is church and nursery. My church sent out an email due to the shortage of parking caused from the snow.

Madrid was MIA most of last night, thank GOD, he decided to visit with his Mom and his brother, Seville. I was getting curious. He got mad cause I didn't put him up on the bathroom window sill last night so he could watch the birds.

TGIF!!! Don't Let ANYONE Steal Your JOY Today!!!

Morning! I didn't check in yesterday - sorry!!! I got busy with work and before I knew it the day was over!

Last night's workout was PS Chest/Shoulders/Triceps. I feel fried til I was done w/that workout. I could barely lift my arms up when I was in the shower. Feel much better today. I'll probably have DOMS tomorrow. I also took a brisk 1 mile walk at lunch yesterday. Everyone was going out to eat and I knew that if I stayed at my desk (I ususally just eat lunch at my desk), that I'b be stuck answering the phones. It was 25 outside but it was better then answering the phones. Tonight will be some sort of cardio or lower body. I hate them both equally so it will be a tough decision.

Well, my coworker came to work yesterday and left after about 2 hours to go to the doctor. She is not in today, she said she has the flu. Yesterday I sprayed Clorox spray on everything in our bathroom, even the light switch, I do not want her sickness. The funny thing is, she takes off so often, you don't really know when she is sick. One time she had a disagreement with her supervisor, so she took 2 sick days in a row. I do hope that she feels better soon, but she really needs to take her job a bit more seriously. She is a nice person, but not a nice co-worker, does that make sense?

What are my weekend plans??? Not a whole heck of a lot. LOL. Tonight I guess I"ll try to get some cleaning done. I have quite a bit of laundry to put away too. We order out on Friday's so at least I don't have to make dinner. Tomorrow morning Gabe has basketball. It is at 8:00 so I have to get up by 6:00 to get around. Baseball sign ups are also supposed to be tomorrow. He's not sure if he wants to play as he got kicked off his team last year due to his behaviors. So, I"m going to see if there are other coaches. ADHD is considered a disabilty and for him to ask my son not so come back to baseball is discrimination, IMO. Anyway, don't get me started on that . . .LOL Not sure what I'm doing the rest of the weekend. I do know that I want to do GS Back, Shoulders, Biceps tomorrow. And whatever I don't do tonight will be Sunday's workout. My in-laws left today for their cruise so I have to go out to their house to feed the cat. My MIL has adopted a stray cat, it stays outside but she started feeding it so it has stuck around.

Jennifer - your weekend sounds really fun!!! I hope you have a blast. And what a relief that everything is ok with your dad. Aren't you a big meanie for denying your kittie the pleasure of looking out the window??? Shame on you!!! LOL

Michele - I was wondering how your brother was doing. I'll continue to keep him in my prayers. Have you been able to convince him that it is in his best interest to go to the hospital or isn't he in a good place mentally right now to talk to him? Are you feeling any better today?

Robin - are they still planning on doing your surgery on Tuesday? How are things with your grandson? I haven't heard any updates on him lately.

Jen - I am so jealous that you get to go to the Bahamas. I'll be here freezing while you're lounging on the beach. :p

Arista - How are you feeling while doing this detox thing? What are the benefits supposed to be from this particular fast?

Diane - how'd your mommy group go?

I'll BBL, I'm going to go and get some work done. TGIF!!!

Good morning!!

Don't ask...no!...I didn't do a workout last night. :eek: :-( :eek: ;( :-(

I'm going to do the Cardio Coach Press Play workout tomorrow if it kills me -- and it probably will! It's been a long time since I've done a workout, but at least my cold is starting to ease up a little. I still have a lot of snot though. I guess I'm just a snotty brat :p

I'm going to make soup for dinner tonight -- split pea, I think. I have everything I need to make it so at least I won't have to go to the grocery store. I made a pasta dish for dinner last night and I have plenty left over for my lunch today. It's WW spaghetti tossed with olive oil, chopped walnuts, bread crumbs, and Romano cheese. It's very Italian and not something you'd be likely to find in a restaurant. My mom used to make it a lot.

Weekend plans...Hmmmmmmm. I don't know for sure. We'll visit my brother in the hospital, but I don't have any plans aside from that.

Jennifer - I hope you and Steve can hook up this weekend. It sounds like there's plenty to do in your neck of the woods. My Johnny used to have an undisclosed hiding place but I think I found it, that little stinker! :p

Dana - Honestly, I don't know how your co-worker keeps her job!

I love the PS workouts. I'm so glad I bought them. I debated for the longest time because I already had the GS and pyramids and I thought PS would be outdated. Well, they may be outdated, but the PS workouts are still a nice change from Cathe's other stuff. On Monday I'm going to restart my 16 week weight loss rotation from the beginning, and I'll be using the PS workouts for the 1st week.

As for my brother, no, we can't convince him to do anything. He was ordered to the hospital by a judge. That's what I was talking about yesterday. We have no power as a family to do anything, and people who are paranoid and psychotic usually won't listen to reason ;) . There's nothing we can do, short of work to change the current laws, and there's a lot of opposition to that x( ;( . I appreciate your prayers.

I hope you can find another baseball coach for Gabe. I'll pray on it for you.

Jen - What are you doing this weekend? Do you have plans with Chad? Thanks for the prayers for my brother and sister. They both need it so much.

Hello to everyone else. I need to skedaddle for now. I have to get my soup started and throw in a load of laundry. I'll BBL :* :* :*

Hi Michele. I really like PS even though they are older. I'm not too fond of PS Legs but it has nothing to do with the quality of the workout. I just hate LB and that one is a toughie.

A friend of mine e-mailed me this morning about her dog:

Here is her e-mail:

OK, brace yourselves...
>
> Lola had her spaying today and I just called the vet
> to check on the
> status before I left work. She got on the phone and
> told me that there
> was a slight complication. So I was scared and I
> asked what was wrong,
> what happened?! There was a long pause. She said
> that when they went in
> to remove the uterus they found testicles. She said
> this is very rare in
> canines. My dog was born with both male and female
> organs. Only I would
> have a hermaphrodite dog. How weird is that?!

That sure is weird, isn't it?

I forgot to say hi to August!!!!! Just b/c you're out of town, I should still say hi to you. So hi!!! And I apologize for not addressing you in my original post. :p

Sure is quiet in H-Town today. Wasn't or isn't H-Town a boy band???????

Hi haters.

Dana, good job sticking to your workouts. I'm been a bit lax since my knee injury. I can't wait to back to my old self. Surgery is sometime Tuesday. I'll be off 4-6 weeks. Maybe when I get the green light to drive we can get together?!?!?!

Michele, your whole danged family is in my prayers. I'll be doing CCv7 with you PPers tomorrow morning.

Jennifer, have fun this weekend. We are going to a friends for dinner tonight, then having other friends over to our house tomorrow. I have to work Sunday, so no fun that day.

Hi Jenn, Diane, Arista and missing August. I have to run. We are leaving soon and my hair is still wet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.