Good morning, Peeps..we have a celeb with us!!

jloewe

Cathlete
Our newest peep, Jill...is pictured in the most recent Collage Video catalogue...she's far too modest to mention it herself, so I'll do it for her!!

Some form of cardio today for me, just not sure yet which one.

Off to the docs in a while to have my BP checked, and to ask her her opinion on weight lifting and hypertension..the common denominator from all the articles I've read seems to be light to moderate weights, with circuit training preferred over free weights, which is why I purchased some more Cathe circuit DVD's this week...Cardio and Weights, Circuit Max.

Never thought I'd say this, but I am digging the idea of joining Weight Watchers with DW in January...viewing this as a challenge...I was going to join regardless, but now with the hypertension, it's more important than ever I take this seriously!

BBL!

Peeps Check-in

Peeps:

Good morning! Mercy! Can anyone spell S-T-R-E-S-S? I have been working overtime and running in circles all day with little time to breathe. Not that I am breathing well. Since I ate a few bites of cream of broccoli soup at the women’s Christmas fellowship at church 2 weeks ago, I have been struggling. My friend Rebecca is very concerned about me. She is a nurse and can tell that I am retaining a lot of fluid. I squeezed into my swim dress last night and looked like 10 pounds of sugar in a 5-pound sack. LOL! Gotta laugh to keep from crying! I moved my appointment for my annual exam (which is overdue) up to Monday. This is the soonest he can get me in. I may need to get a prescription diuretic to get this bloat to depart. I hate that though. I abused those things in my eating disorder days and do not want to go there again. I could drink my cranberry lemon cocktail or eat cucumber slices to flush it out, but I do not have time to run to the bathroom every 20 minutes at work.

I was planning to meet my Zumba teacher for breakfast yesterday morning at my favorite local cafe. She overslept and missed it! I enjoyed a gingerbread pancake without her. It was yummy. I asked the waitress to hold the big wad of butter that usually comes on top of it and discovered that it was great with just a touch of maple syrup. My Zumba teacher met me for lunch at the same cafe before she left town. She baked sugar cookies for me to make up for missing breakfast. My kind of girl! LOL! I love sugar cookies! I do not need sugar cookies, but I love them!

I received my Cathe calendar yesterday. She included many of my favorite STS pictures from the blog. I am looking forward to adding STS stickers to it! Based on the Cathe quotes, I feel confident that this series will kick my butt! There are no comments about doing the happy dance or having a good time with you or looking like you are having a blast. Not in this calendar! This is all about fighting for it, focusing, working hard, and really feeling it in ways you never imagined because "if it was too easy, it would not be worth doing."

My friend Rebecca called on the way home last night and asked me to meet her at the club for a water workout. I was so tired and wanted to rest at home and watch a movie. She bribed me with food and promised to treat me to dinner at Jason’s Deli after our workout. I was too tired to cook, so I took her up on it. We walked in the pool, sweated out some of the bloat in the steam room, and enjoyed a healthy meal at Jason’s. This is a Texas deli that is committed to organic produce, no MSG, no high fructose corn syrup, and no hydrogenated oils or trans fats. The salad bar is fresh and fabulous. It is nice to have a "safe" place to eat out. I ate a huge salad and wrapped up the day with lots of organic veggies.

Jerry, I have read about the new Momentum plan. It appears that they are emphasizing exercise and more whole foods instead of points of junk. Best wishes! It is good that you and your wife are in this together!

Ellie, do your boys swell up and gain water weight when they have a food allergy crisis?

Gayle, you are more than welcome to join us. You would be an asset to any check-in!

Jill, welcome to Peepville! Congratulations on your success story. I have not ordered from Collage in a long time and do not receive the catalogs anymore. I need to call and get back on their mailing list.

Dani, I hope you are feeling better today. I love the wagon slide picture you posted!

Karin, I am so happy that Michelle won! I am looking forward to the next season!

Wendy, I thought of you while I was eating all those veggies in that big salad last night!

Vilma, I drank a huge glass of water with my gingerbread pancake yesterday morning.

Hugs and waves to JJ and any other Peeps who visit or join today!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Heather, sorry to hear about your stress! Do you have any good tools for dealing with your stress? When I am super stressed I try to add more yoga (and not the power type!) into my routine. That seems to ground me a bit.

Jerry, that was like the worst picture ever that they used in there! LOL You know, I'm getting more into circuits as well. I find that I enjoy it more and I feel more thoroughly worked out. I'm looking at getting BC/ME, Drill Max, and you'll have to tell me all about C&W and Circuit Max. I have High Step Circuit and Low Impact Circuit. I have to wait for another payday, though, as my spending money from this payday is going to a hair appointment on Sunday...a cut and a fun color (a shade darker for the brown with chunky blonde highlights in the front - a very good look on me, if I do say so myself). I'll post my picture once it's done. Do I have to do special sizing for the avatar? Maybe I should look into that when I have more time.

This morning I started to use the elliptical for cardio but was just not up for it. And of course, I ran out of time to do anything else. I'll be sure to wear my pedometer at work...if I'm not in the lab the entire day, I can average about 2 1/2 - 3 miles of walking a day there...one day I even walked over 4 miles! That day I certainly didn't feel bad for 'only' doing yoga that morning. LOL Tomorrow I'll do a circuit again to get both cardio & strength.

I'm off to get ready for work, so have a great day everyone!

Back from the docs...

BP down to 120/78...yay me!!!

Got to ask the doc about the exercise and hypertension..she says to stay away from bodybuilder type weight training...what I've been doing with Cathe is just fine!!

Jill..

Drill Max is the most intense workout I have ever done, I modify the step portions, but, IMHO..this workout is Cathe at her best...a variety of different exercises that you just would never think would be on an exercise DVD...football drills around a step...who knew!! I can't recommend this one enough. I'm not allowed to do it again until after our Christmas tree is down..you do need a bit of space for this one...and there is jumping involved..a no-no with all the expensive Lenox we have on the tree!!

BBL!

Last night I did Muscle Max. I feel like it's a little short on leg work so during some of the bicep sets I did wall squats and deadlifts.

DH went to San Fran yesterday morning and came back last night. His flight was supposed to leave at 8 am from Denver, but didn't leave until 11:30 am so they had less than half the day there for their meetings. They left San Fran around 7 pm last night. I felt bad because he got home around midnight and was beat. I don't envy him at all. He was excited though because he got to see the R&D department of HP.

Jerry - thanks for letting us know about our famous peep. I am not sure if I received the collage catalog or not. If so, my DH probably already tossed it on me :p. Let us know how the doctor's appt goes today.

Heather - I'm worried about you too. I hope that you are ok and I think that bumping up the doctor's visit is a good idea. Take of of yourself!!!

Jill - did I mention I am excited to be in a check-in with you again :D? Hey at least you tried to do something this morning. I use that "just do it for 10 min" tactic and stop if you really aren't feeling it. Your body was telling you to take a break. As far as circuits go, I love Drill Max, Boot Camp, and High Step Challenge. They are all fun and are not choreographically challenging and just really good sweatfests! I am not sure about the avatar pictures question. I remember there being a post about it. I will try to find it for you.

Wendy - did you watch TC last night? What did you think? I think that they are not that thrilled with this year's cast. I won't say more in case you haven't watched yet.

Dani - thanks for the PM yesterday. You are so sweet and yes you can borrow my shovel because I will be out of town and won't need it :p. Did you sleep last night?

Hi to Ellie, JJ, and Vilma!!!

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

This morning I did High Step Training--and didn't skip a SINGLE set of the step-ups!! This is quickly becoming one of my favorites. :)

OK, we are having "Holiday Office Potluck" today and people are cooking stuff in crock pots in their cubicles and the smell of onion is making me sick. (I'm in my morning zone now--I want to smell breakfast smells and coffee and not lunch casserole smell!) Also, I completely screwed up my effort on Swedish Meatballs--uh, duh, like FORGETTING to take the grocery bag out of the car when I got home last night so the meat sat there for oh, like 4 hours...and after watching Top Chef last night, there was NO WAY I was going to cook with unchilled meat! (Even though it was like 30 something out and the garage was cold, I wasn't about to risk making my co-workers sick.) So I have no dish and will not participate today (because if you go and eat without bringing anything...well, that's just not fair and people will talk about it later, you know how the office is!)

Jerry & Jill, I'm joining you guys on a circuit based rotation come January. I just need the extra fat burn it gives to keep those middle-aged (or, as I say, Lifetime Chanel demographic, HA!) fat pounds AWAY. I just ordered Low Impact Circuit, so I have these circuit workouts: Body Fusion from Basic Step, High Step Training, Drill Max, Boot Camp and now Low Impact Circuit. I would love to add Body Max 2 and DH said I could get Cathe.com things for Christmas so whooooooooo I should be set for January!!

Jerry--AWESOME news at the appointment! And I'm so excited for you to do WW! The gals in my mommy group who have had the most success getting weight off have been the WW girls. 2009 is going to get off to a great start for you!! :)

Jill--I'm digging out my catalog when I get home tonight! How cool!!

Heather--Sweetie, I'm worried about you, too!! I'm glad you are going in on Monday to the doctor. If I were you, I'd type up all the incidents with swelling that you've had, be specific, any food upsets, etc. Make sure you tell him everything so they can get to the root of your problem!!! (OK, jumping off lecture box, but I say this because I care about you!)

Karin--I did watch Top Chef last night!! I totally agree--they are NOT thrilled with this year's cast. They seem to have a problem following directions on the Quick Fire--because I'm sorry, most of those dishes were not one pot or accessible to a home cook!! Now, the Christmas challenge was hard--but Ariane doing deviled eggs for six geese a laying? What about roasting a goose and serving that with some Lingonberry sauce on some whipped potatoes? DEVILED EGGS? Seriously? And I totally think Jeff (is that the Blonde guy?)won because the women thought he was hot....What are your thoughts?

:) Wendy

Hi Peeps,

Busy, busy busy around here for the next few days.
My DS had his dress rehearshal for school play this am. So my friend watched younger DS so I could go. Tonight is the real play but it doesn't start until 7pm and my younger son would never make it thru the whole thing. They do k-8th drade, but not in that order. So DH will go see the play tonight.

Jill- how exciting??? What page are you on?? I get the catalog so I know it's around here somewhere. Ha a celebrity on our PEEPS thread, I love it

Wendy- get BM2. You will LOVE it. I don't like lunch smells in the morning either. Used to make me ill when someone would bring in a hoagie for lunch and i was smelling it at 7am!!!

Jerry--BP sounds great!!! And I don't know if you've ever done it, but WW is so easy. You eat real food and stay within your point range. It really opened my eyes to what a "serving" really is!!! :eek::eek::eek: It is not the Ruby Tuesday Colossal Burger. :eek::eek::eek:

Heather--Do you normally carry water weight?? I know diuretics are no fun and definately not for long term use, but the newer ones are Potassium sparing and are less harsh than say lasix etc.
Doesn't sound allergic to me with the fluid, but everybody is different. Make sure to tell your doc everything so he/she knows what they are looking at.
Food allergies are horrible and VERY often misdiagnosed or missed. Good Luck

Karin--Whenever my husband travels (always) I have learned to add at least 3 hours to his ETA. And if he's going anywhere NEAR Chicago, I can plan on an extra 24 hours sometimes. People always think it's soooo great to travel and wonder why I don't go with him and bring the kids??? Can you see me now screaming as they lead me off in handcuffs yelling" What do you mean the planes not coming tonight" It's past my kids bedtime." DH is soooooo happy that I don't go.

Dani- SNOW in Sin City was all over the news this morning!!! I kept thinking about you. When they said the airports were closed because they don't even have deicing equipment I couldn't believe it!! I hope it's not making you crazy
I guess it is hard when you are so unprepared for it. But it did look pretty.

JJ, Vilma ,Gayel and all other PEEPS, have a great day.
ellie

Peeps Check-in

Peeps:

Good afternoon! I am peeping in during my lunch hour for personals!

Jill, Cardio and Weights is worth the price for IMAX2 on the same DVD! Both are fun cardio workouts with great music. I am looking forward to seeing your avatar with your fun new hair color. I have never gotten into yoga (and find many of the poses to be uncomfortable at my weight and size), but I love the stability ball and band segments of Stretch Max and the stability ball segments of Total Body Stretching for a soothing workout. I also love to go to the club late at night and walk or jog in the pool with the overhead lights off and the underwater lights on to create a soothing atmosphere. It is a very calming workout. Jogging in the pool requires not concentration, so I can pray and ponder. Please share your success story with us! I would love to see pictures too!

Go, Jerry! Great job on lowering that blood pressure. What was it before? I had a feeling that Muscle Max would be fine. Did your doctor tell you that something like STS would be off limits? Speaking of Lenox Christmas decorations, does your cat play with the tree and decorations? Do you have a picture of your Christmas tree?

Karin, I love Muscle Max but agree that it does not have as much lower body work. I like to pair the upper body premix with Gym Style Legs. I do not like the upper body Gym Style workouts, so this is perfect for me! You ordered the first mesocycle of STS, right? Are you planning to start it in January and do it as a rotation or pick and choose your favorite workouts?

Wendy, what is Top Chef? I have seen Hell’s Kitchen a few times. Are they similar? The only thing that saves me from being a reality junkie is not having cable. LOL! Some of the shows are out of touch with reality. I love The Biggest Loser, but exercising 6-8 hours a day is not realistic for most of us! I wish they would follow a bunch of people around for a year at home and film them learning a new lifestyle in the real world. I love Cathe’s circuit workouts. I highly recommend Body Max 2! The premixes are great. The cardio and weights premix is my favorite! This workout is the crown jewel of her 2006 series.

Ellie, I am glad you got to see the play this morning. I retain around 4 pounds before my cycle starts. When I eat something with MSG in it, my face and fingers and ankles swell up like a water balloon. I gain 12-24 pounds overnight or over the course of a few days. It is strange because the water I drink does not come back out when this happens! The more I drink, the more I swell! My body seems to hoard water until it decides to release it. I have been diagnosed with food allergies and met with a clinical nutritionist earlier this year. I did a great job of avoiding a major reaction like this all year (including vacations and my birthday). I even made it through Thanksgiving with only a minor reaction to cornbread dressing. (No swelling or weight gain.) My regular doctor has a very busy practice. The doctor I am seeing next week is semi-retired and spends more one-on-one time with each patient. He specializes in women’s health and has always been very caring, compassionate, and concerned about my weight battles. I have been reading MSG forums and know that this is not unusual for MSG. I was just wondering if other food allergies triggered a similar reaction.

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hey Peeps:

I'm checking in kinda late today:eek: All this talk about falling off the wagon or wagon's gone missing etc.. brings me some comfort that I'm not alone. For some reason this time of year gets really tough to keep up with all my workouts and I start the day with a feeling of dread over what workout I'm going to do. Luckily this usually goes away after the holidays but it is frustrating right now.

I did Bosu Blast today for the fun factor which helps when I'm trying to talk myself into not working out. I'm going to replace my traditional lifting with all kettlebell workouts for the next couple of weeks just to switch things up.

Heather~ Sorry to hear you are still battling with your breathing and water rentention. I just hate that bloat feeling. I'm a cranberry/water girl myself and it usually does the trick for me. Enjoy your Cathe calendar!

Jerry~ WooHoo for you! Glad to see your BP is down. Way to go! I know many people who have had great success with weight watchers. It is a sound program without all the deprivation of other plans.

Jill~ Welcome to the Peeps. Glad you are here. I've had a few workouts like you had this morning.....start something but just not in the mood. I used to beat myself up over that but not anymore. There is always another day. BTW...I love Colorado. I went to Colorado Springs to see my nephew graduate from the air force academy and fell in love with it.

Karin~ You are lucky to live in Colorado too! Such a beautiful part of the country. I don't blame you for not coming to the U of M for school. The winters can be brutal and walking on campus is not fun. How are your legs today after those wall squats & deadlift add-ons to MM?

Wendy~ Way to go on your workout this morning. You get a gold star for not skipping any step-ups:) How did the potluck go? Did you get any new crockpot recipes? I just made a pork loin the other day smothered in saurkraut and potatoes. Yum:p

Ellie~ Have fun at DS's play tonight. I miss those kind of things now that my kids are all grown up. Glad to hear DH is in town and will be able to see the play.

Dani~ I read about your mishaps the other day and wanted you to know you have company in that department. I fell TWICE while doing imax3 on Tuesday:eek: Those darn straddle taps and jumping jacks on/off the step GRRRR! This is why I workout at home:confused: Enjoy your snow while it lasts.

Vilma~ How are you doing? As I mentioned over on the CC forum....just keep swinging those bells and don't pressure yourself about working out. Hope things look brighter soon. {{{hugs}}}

Hi to any peeps I missed.

JJ

Heather--Top Chef is a contest with professional chefs. Each week they are given challenges and one is named the winner of the challenge; one is told to "pack their knives and go." The winner gets $100,000 and a chance to showcase at the Aspen Food & Wine Festival. Example of a challenge: last night they were each given somethng from the twelve 12 of Christmas (Like Eights Maids a Milking) and told to make an appetizer based on the topic. It's on Bravo and I'm addicted to it!

Oh, yes, meant to mention--I'm VERY PROUD of your big veggie salad last night!

Ellie--Enjoy the play tonight!

JJ--I totally understand about the wagon--add in seasonal illnesses (flu, stomach bugs, head colds) and if we're not off the wagon, we're hanging on by our fingernails!!! We'll all get through this together, one day at a time!!

POLL QUESTION: Which DVD should I get for xmas? Body Max 2, Imax 2/Cardio & Weights, or High Step Challenge? I'm having a tough time deciding....I do like good premixes and 30-40 minute workouts. If anyone has a favorite out of these chime in, please!!!

POLL QUESTION: Which DVD should I get for xmas? Body Max 2, Imax 2/Cardio & Weights, or High Step Challenge? I'm having a tough time deciding....I do like good premixes and 30-40 minute workouts. If anyone has a favorite out of these chime in, please!!!

It is a toss up between Body Max 2 and Imax2/C&W. I love the step portion and premixes of BM2 but Imax 2 is my favorite of the Imaxes. Not much help am I?:confused:

JJ

Hi JJ- I was wondering where you were. I ALWAYS fall off the wagon this time of year, mostly because of family and school obligations. Nevermind the FOOD temptations. Once the holidays pass I am soooooo looking forward to getting back on track.

Wendy- That's a tough choice!!!! I LOVE BM2 but Imax2 is wonderful also. And you get the combo there with cardo and weights. Which type are you more interested in???

Dani- are you shoveling your way out to get to us???? I didn't realize you guys got more than 3 inches. :eek::eek::eek: Hope you are back soon.

ellie

Wendy, here's my $0.02

HSC - I love this workout and always talk about it. However, I am not sure if it would be a good one for you to get because the premixes aren't that plentiful and it's a long workout.

BM2 - I really like this one and it is SO versatile. The premixes are great, but I am not sure how long each on is. Here's a list of the premixes

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=94096&highlight=scrambled+eggs

Imax2/C&W - I really like Imax2, but for some reason I just can't get into C&W. The step choreo is totally boring, IMHO and the combos seem to go on forever. The weight work also does nothing for me and there are compound moves, which I really don't like.

Okay, okay...I'm on page 10 of the Collage catalog. I really don't like the picture they used. And it's probably two years old, before I finally discovered the best way to wear my hair.

You know, it's a good thing I listened to my body this morning when it came to my workout...it's not even 8pm and I am in my pajamas (okay, so exercise shorts & a sports bra - yes, I sleep in my w/o clothes to make it easier on me in the morning!) in bed. When I'm done here, I'm going to read for half an hour and then go to bed! I'm totally wiped out.

Hi Peeps!

Sorry for the late post... I started several posts today, but WORK got in the way! What's up with that? They expect me to WORK during the day? LOL!!! I went to get my MRI this afternoon on my knees, and now my head hurts! I've never had one before, but how come they don't make all that noise on House? so for 40 minutes (20 per side) for 3 minute stints, I heard WHACK WHACK WHACK really fast! I'm hoping that the the throbbing in my head subsides shortly... Sorry to be such a whiner today (well, actually for the past week!) I've got to get over this funk!

Jerry: Congrats on the great BP read today! You should be very proud that you are taking such measures to get your health issues under control! I like the circuit workout rotation idea too! I really like the few that I have: MM, ME, BC and HCCircuit... Good luck with WW, too... I am an on-again, off-again WW member... I just haven't taken it serious enough since I started last, but I'm game to try again after New Years with y'all! Does your DW do any of your Cathe workouts with you? The other day you mentioned that you were going to work on getting her into it, just wondered if she enjoys them as much as you do? I'm on the super shy side when it comes to workouts, so I don't do them in front of DH or anyone else for that matter... doing a class (maybe even the RT next year) would be a GREAT step outside the box for me!

Heather: keep us posted on how you are feeling! Take care of yourself! That really sucks about the water retention (not that I have to tell you that!) but so sorry that the traditional remedies are not helpful for you! I know how to spell Dessert! that's STRESSED backwards! :) I'm right there with ya babe this week! Man, oh man! Here's to chillin' this weekend and getting some well deserved rest, some good for you food, and have some fun!

Jill: BTDT... sometimes you just gotta take what you can give in the workout department! And I probably walked 2-3 miles back and forth to the copier today! Sheesh! why did they have to put the one that doesn't take forever and a day to print a PDF on the otherside of the city (or so you would have thought by the panting I was doing!) And we all look forward to seeing your new "do" after your hair appt on Sunday! How did you manage to find a place that is open on Sunday OR Monday... that's almost sacrilidge for a salon! most are closed those two days! As for the Avatar, if you Google Avatar, there should be a conversion program you can use that will upload a photo and resize and save it for the Cathe site use! It took some patience but if I can manage it, anyone can! :)

JJ: I'm so glad that i'm not the only one that is a little gracefully-challenged! :eek: I can't tell you how many times I trip over the invisible wrinkle in the carpet (in front of all kinds of people), that stinkin' crack in the sidewalk that turns into a canyon just as I walk by, or fall off my heels ~ hey, walk funny OK! HA! :p

Karin: Thanks for the shovel! Snow is mostly melted today, but it was a pretty slow go this morning. I ended up going in early because I had to leave for the dr. early, so that helped, but funny how even the smallest amounts can bring a city to a screaching halt! I guess after my 5 year stint in Alaska, this is nothing! Will you be able to check in with us Peeps while you are visiting your folks? And, I LOVE MM too!

Wendy: So sorry your potluck mean didn't work out! I'm sure it would have been fine, but that was very thoughtful of you to not want to give your co-workers botchilism (sp? sorry) or e-boli! LOL! I'm sure that your subconscious was just doing you a favor and saving you from overindulging! That's my story and I"m sticking to it! I'm sure the meatballs would have been a HUGE success! So, HS Training is a good one? I have the HS Circuit and LOVE it, so will have to look at that one as well as HS Challenge... I finally got my High Step a few weeks ago, and looking forward to using it a LOT!

Ellie: Sorry you won't be able to see DS's program tonite, but at least you were able to see the rehersal, AND DH will get to see the real deal! Tag-teaming ~ I love it! Snow really throws a wrench in the wheels of progress for us desert communities! The airport doesn't have any plows or enough deicing stuff here, so they have no choice but to wait until it warmed up ~ which it did (A little anyway)... things were back in full swing this afternoon, but about 8am this morning, they even closed down a bunch of highways around the area because of all the snow and slush on the roads! My jobsite was a complete MESS this morning... mud and slush do not make a good mix. I have a truck, but didn't think I would need 4 Wheel Drive here! Boy, could I have used it today!

Vilma: What's up with you? Did I miss something? I remember that DD was having issues with asthesma, but JJ eludes to a rough patch you may be going through... (((hugs))) to you and hope you will be back with us soon! Hang in there!

OH YEAH: the Poll question: Sorry, Wendy, I'm not much help because I don't have ANY of the ones you are questioning, but I would stear towards the High Step one (for reasons I mentioned above) however, I just can't seem to manage much of a regular step workout (which I believe are included as parts of the BM and Imax series)... You think I have issues walking, just try to watch me do a step routine much more advanced than Up and Down, with an occasional knee lift here or there!

Well, I guess I better push POST and restart my computer... I"m sick of getting the stupid "RESTART NOW OR LATER" box! it pops up at the most inopportune moments!

later gaters!

Quick check-in, I'll spend more time with everyone later or tomorrow. I'm feeling better this morning, I was asleep by 8:30 last night! So I'm all ready for my High Step Circuit this morning :)

Oh, and Dani - crazy as it sounds, my hair stylist works at Cost Cutters! I struck gold when I found her, she is absolutely fantastic and oh, so fun. But if she ever leaves, I will follow her to wherever she goes. You know, I have a desk at work but I am there so rarely. I spend the majority of my time either in the chemistry lab making solutions and filling bottles to use in my instrument testing or I am in the noisy wet lab running my tests. I should just move my desk in there. LOL but some of the tests take time to run so I've taken to bringing a book with me to read during those times, so it's not so bad anymore.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.