Go PYGFOs Thurs 9/6

buffettgirl

Cathlete
I'm just getting this started so I can say [font size=+2][font color=red]WELCOME BACK, LAURA [/font size=+2][/font size=red]. I'm glad MovingMax has kept you in shape!

I'll be headed for work in a few minutes. I also wanted to post and ask for prayers for my grandson, Greyor. He has a hearing test scheduled for 10am. The CMV infection he had can cause hearing loss. Thanks, and I'll check back later.

Good Morning!

Laura: Welcome back and congratulations on the big move!! Sounds like your "guns" were a big help!! I can't believe you moved that table... Yup, that should definitely earn you another RT. Actually, I would milk that for all it's worth!

Robin: I will be praying for Greyor this morning and anxiously waiting to hear the results! As soon as I am done here I will be saying some special prayers. I just know Greyor will do well. He is one lucky boy to have the support of you and your family. He is always in my heart ( you must know that).

Today is my youngest DS's birthday. Today, he is a teenager!! 13!!UGH!! Okay, tell me how that happened because in my mind he is still in diapers and puttting his little hands up to me saying "uppie, mommy, uppie". OMG, that kid is just such a mush, he has the best cheeks on the planet and I still can't stop mushing them. And he still gives me lip kisses... ( did I mention he also has the best lips?) So, this morning I asked him if he will ever stop mushing me with those lips and he said never. So I asked him what his wife would think someday about that and he told me he doesn't care because I'm always going to be his mommy. Okay, so my heart is pretty full. These are the things get me through all the rough stuff, you know?? I know you guys do...

Workout for today will be teaching 2 classes. This is the last time I teach multiple classes in one day for a while. I go back to my fall teaching schedule which is one class 5 days per week. Whew... In between classes today I get to go to the dentist and get the next step of my root canal finished, finally. Yay for the fun!

Have a great day girls. Robin, please let us know how it goes with Greyor... {{hugs}}

Morning-

Welcome back Laura!:)

Robin-Poor little guy, many positive thoughts for your GS. Yes, please let us know how it goes.

Vicki-Happy Birthday to your DS! My youngest son turns 13 next week, and I agree, where does the time go?

Today I am going to do BG}(

I'll bbl,

Good Morning!

Today was GS C&T and Core Max tough abs.

Laura--Welcome Back!! We do need to get together since we are so close. Let me know.

Robin--I will keep Greyor in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.

Vicki--Happy Birthday to your DS. He sounds like a love. I have one that is quite affectionate and one that avoids hugs :-( but is a sweetie quite the same!:)

Michelle--Enjoy B&G today.

Have a great day! Off to 4 year olds Max!:)
Gin

Hi girls! Had a good time at the braves game yesterday. I ate/drank too much but we had a good time. I thought they were going to lose so left in the seventh inning, only to find out that they pulled it out in the last part of the game. Oh well. :)

This morning I did Tone it Up (Slim series). I am going to do these for awhile until the new series comes out. They are good for shedding lbs. :)

Robin - sending lots of positive thoughts your way for your GS.

Laura - welcome back! I was wondering where you've been. YOu may have told us at one point, but I've forgotten - are you and your DH missionaries in Uganda?

Michelle - Hello my special friend. }( Enjoy B&G. Hope it hurts like heck. :)

Vicki - Aww, your DS sounds like a sweetie. Crossing the threshhold into the teens, eh? Happy birthday to him! That's a fun age.

Gin - have fun with the preschoolers today and good job on GS. Did you do all the pushups on your toes?

Robin--Thanks for the big welcome (and to everyone else too). I'll be praying for Greyor

Tess-yes, we're missionaries in Uganda. But we're in the States until new year's

Gin--Yes, we do need to get together. I don't think we can be more than 20 minutes apart!

Vicki--I love your family. You guys do so much together. I love the way they are affectionate with you, and I love the way you support them in their interests, hauling off to all their concerts. I tend to think the love and support that you genuinely give them really communicates to them, and is what's helping them stay connected to you even in the "difficult" team times. I've never seen you with them, but I think you're a great mom.

Well, I have one KILLER sore throat today. I can't remember when my throat has hurt so badly. I'm so bummed because we're finally moved in and I was all excited to work out, and now I feel crummy. I've been sitting in bed pre-viewing Cathe's 4 DVDs from last summer that I bought on the RT and wishing I could jump up and do them! Soon, soon.

So glad to be back in touch with you girls. I missed you. :(

Laura

Well, if you have to be sick . . .

DH just brought me a steaming cup of chicken and wild rice soup--in my Cathe mug. :)

Vicki - Man you had a busy day! I hope the root canal goes well. Makes me shiver just thinking about it. I HATE going to the dentist. Hope your DS has an awesome birthday!

Michelle - Have fun with BG. That's a good one. :)

Gin - Good old GS C&T. I've slacked off a little on my push-ups and about died the last time I did this. I'll have to try it out again soon.

Tess - What is the Slim Series? Wait, maybe I don't want to know! I just bought a bunch of Tracey's workouts, so I'd better be good with the credit card!

Laura - So sorry your throat is sore!!! Glad to see you back too! :)

Hope everyone is having a good Friday Eve. I had no stamina left last night for my workout. I really wanted to do Imax 2, but I just couldn't make myself do it. I'm at the end of my TOTM and I think it has zapped me of my energy. I started taking vitamins yesterday so hopefully that will help. I did end up making myself do the upper and lower body add ons from Basic Step. You think it's not going to do anything but all of those exercises with the band really get you. I'm actually feeling it in my shoulders more than I did with the gym styles the other week. Go figure...

Greyor passed his hearing test!!!

I've read all of ^^^, but don't have time to reply. We are headed for Watkins Glen for the Grand Prix Festival. I'll miss you all. See you Sunday.

Robin... if you get one more look before you go.... just wanted to say...

HOORAY!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! :7

Whew! I was thinking of you guys all day! What a relief.

Now you can be sure he can hear his darling grandma and all those "I Love You's" I can bet you whisper into his ears!!

Have a great trip. come back soon, we'll miss you!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.