Getting Out of the Rut - Monday

FabAbs

Cathlete
Hi gang!!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning so I only had time to do Jules Benson's Total Core Pilates.

I'm not sure if the thyroid medicine is working or not because I still have little energy and have to force myself to do things. The pharmacist says it takes about 4 to 6 weeks for it to start working but we'll see.

Wendy - hope you had a great time at the RT!

Have a great day,
Cheryl

Hello everyone! Today is the day. Kids are on Spring Break so I am only working 1/2 days at work this week so back into the workouts I go. I think I am going to pick back up with Meso 2 and see what happens. I have already lost some weight, because I am not eating as much.

My bronchitis is better, still have a little congestion but not like it was. The kids are doing pretty good, however we still feel there is a really good chance that the kids are going back with their grandmother. We are very frustrated because we took in a much higher risk than what we wanted. We are trying to do right by the kids but I must say it has been very hard.

I am hoping the workouts will help with my stress level. Off I go!

Hello!

I have been MIA from this thread for a bit. I didn't fall back into my rut though, I swear! I stuck with the working out and eating and everything. I had a crazy week at work and was tired. I also got caught up in the health insurance thread and once I wrote my novellas over there I didn't have time to post to this thread! Sorry about that ;-)

I was frustrated last week because of course my weight went back up. It's coming back down again; it's just so aggravating to know that you are doing all the right things and the darn scale doesn't cooperate. I am so ready to be in the 140s again. I am mentally willing my body constantly to just get there already!!

slwitt - I am glad to hear that you are starting to feel better! I am sorry to hear that things are stressful with the kids. I think if there is one consistent things with kids regardless of the circumstances is that they are stressful!!! You always wonder if you are doing the right thing and seeing your own failure in every one of their bad habits. Or maybe it's just me. Lol! I don't know, but I stand in solidarity with your struggle!!

Cheryl - is Jules a good pilates workout? I really need to branch out into some pilates/yoga type thing but I am such a video snob. There are so many little things that make me crazy!!

Ok, I am off to try to get some sleep. I've only been averaging 5 hrs of sleep per night :-( I try to get more but my body doesn't cooperate. See you girls around tomorrow!

Hi Everyone! I was so proud of myself for getting back in the swing of things, until yesterday when I was in the middle of the PUB/PLB full body premix and I felt a sudden pain in my lower back. I had to drop the weights I was holding because I couldn't bend over to put them down. I spent the rest of yesterday in pain.

I am happy to report that today my back is much much better. So I will still have to rest for a few more days, but I don't think I did anything serious, thank goodness. Today I did some easy walking on the treadmill, no incline, just to keep moving a bit. Hopefully I will get back to it very soon.

I had been feeling pretty long and lean lately, but the scale doesn't agree! Somehow I managed to gain 5 pounds practically overnight! I am hoping it is just a fluke....sigh.

Lisa, glad to hear your eating and workouts are going well. Hope you can get some more sleep soon!

slwitt, sorry things have been so stressful. Hope your workouts can help with the stress level somewhat! I'm glad your bronchitis is better, and hope it continues to improve.

Cheryl, hope your medicine kicks in and that you're feeling better soon!!

Have a great week everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.