Getting out of the Rut - Friday

slwitt

Cathlete
Happy Friday everyone! I am hanging in there. I am feeling better, however, I am still very tired. Haven't been able to get enough sleep during the week so it is making it hard. Between homework and all the doctors appointments with the kids it's been tough.

But I am actually doing pretty well, I have lost weight, and even able to fit back into a pair of pants that were tight on me a few months ago!! Still haven't been working out, but I hope to start back up next week!!

Hopefully I can recover on the sleep this weekend and start off next week on a good note. I only need to lose 3 or 4 more pounds and I will be at the weight I would like to just maintain. I am very excited about that!

Have a great day!

Happy Friday!

STS Meso 1 Week 3 Legs done. Fantastic sweat this morning. :D Feeling so great about my workout but can't get a handle on the food! Going on a 5 mile walk after I drop off the kids. (must walk as far away from the fridge as possible:p)

Lisa- I got a chill reading that you DD is moving out. WOW! It goes by so fast. I'm sorry... (((hugs)))
Not to be an enabler about purchases but if you're planning on buying GS I think this might be a good time to get it since March has so many discount offers. Besides, you deserve some retail therapy!

Sammy- I know, I really love GS too. I used to loathe doing legs until that series. Nice work.

Slwitt- Kids are so much work. You are an angel. I hope you get some rest. Bravo on being so close to your ideal weight. I feel so close to my fitness goals I just need to shed the layers of fat. Good luck to us!

Morning!

slwitt- My son and his wife both just got over bronchitis and it seemed to take weeks! I'm glad you're feeling better. How's it going with the kids? Any news?

Lisa- It's hard when a daughter moves out for the first time but after a bit it all seems normal and good. Hang in there.

Today will be floor legs from gym style and probably some NordicTrack intervals for about 30 minutes. I did arms pretty good yesterday.

Just a couple of more days until I'm off! What do you think... should I think about doing some kind of structured workout while I'm gone? Will all the walking be enough? It has taken me 6 months of hard work to lose 10 pounds and I would sure hate to find them (the pounds) in Paris!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Hi Everyone!

I did a quick walk this morning, need to figure out something else to do later as well. I went to the doctor today for my knee. It is definitely feeling better but I was feeling unsettled not knowing what was going on and how soon I should get back to normal activity. She said I have IT Band Syndrome and that I should lay off the high impact/heavy weights for lower body work for 6 weeks :eek: I am not going to be discouraged by this however, I am going to spend the time doing low impact cardio, stretching and other less intensive leg exercises. I will not fall into a rut over this!!!

slwitt - congrats on the pants!! I love it when that happens :D I hope you get back to normal soon!

sammy - before I got my GoWear Fit I would have said that you should get a workout in, but based on what I've learned from my gadget if you are really walking most of the day, you will burn plenty! Enjoy your sightseeing, eat reasonably and you should be fine!

wendy - I think I am definitely going to go ahead with the purchase of GS. I may not be able to do all of it now but I will be glad to have it.

For those of you that have the shock cardio series - which ones seem to have the least impact? I thought the boxing one looked good. I've heard the MMA's are not as intense...is this true? If so that might work out perfect for me.

Ok ladies, I am off to help my daughter move. Thanks for all the hugs and good thoughts with that. It's been a long road through my daughter's teen years so I am hoping that once she is out on her own we can have some peace between us. Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.